Where he lives...?

yougogirl

Postby yougogirl » Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:02 pm

Do any of you guys Live in Minnesota near Josh? I Live like 20 minutes away but i also was wondering if anyone here knows exactly where he lives or where he has worked in the past. I have been to the store in Mall of America where he used to work but i know there are others.

sblw24

Postby sblw24 » Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:33 pm

I don't know exactly where he lives but I think he lives in some apartments somewhere. I know he hangs out at a bowling alley. I think it's called you bowl or something weird like that. I think he likes to hang in Uptown Minneapolis and eats at Dixis Calhoun. Go to the Gap in uptown Minneapolis and ask if he's been there like that chick from YM did LOL JUST KIDDING!!!! If you do that I think that you would be considered a STALKER.LOL I don't know I'm just putting info together from articals from people who have gone on THEIR HUNT FOR JOSH HARTNETT!! I hope that you get to meet him so that you can tell us because I live in Georgia and do not plan on going to Minneapolis anytime soon.

Bellz00

Postby Bellz00 » Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:01 pm

I was just reading in the new seventeen (july issue) that he likes to hang out at places like bryan't bowling alley, and java jack's or something like that. They also mentioned another place too, and that the 'josh column' would be a new thing they were going to have in every seventeen from now on....like they did with Prince William. In this issue there wasn't much new info, but maybe next time!

yougogirl

Postby yougogirl » Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:53 pm

thanks you guys!!!
its not that i am THAT obsessed, its just that i would absolutly love to get a pick with him or have a short conversation with him. I WANT TO SEE HIM SO BAD!
okay maybe i am that obsessed...
any more tips would be great though...

sblw24

Postby sblw24 » Tue Jun 11, 2002 9:05 pm

Yougogirl you have the rite to be as obbsessed as you want to be as long as your not dangerous. LOL

B2Love

Postby B2Love » Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:44 pm

You know what I heard? Somewhere I read that Josh is planning to move to NYC so he can 'Walk down the street w/out everyone knowing who he is'. But I also heard somewhere that he just bought a house in MN w/his girlfriend, so why would they move? UNLESS...he's breaking up with her?!

dogpaddler

Postby dogpaddler » Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:09 pm

I don't know where Josh is living, like, right this second, but I know that he does have a loft in New York, and an apartment in LA, but I think he lives in Minnesota most of the time. And as for owning a house with his girlfriend... awww, crap.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:37 am

i read somewhere that he lives in st. paul, minnesota. dunno the exact location though.

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Mon Jun 17, 2002 8:46 pm

I think he lives in his home town (st pauls). I know he lives in an appartment, but that is all I know.

Return to “Josh Hartnett”