Shakira's Style

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:18 pm

I'd like to ask you ppl if the same thing is happening. Went shopping today and all I could find in shops was shawls to put around your waist, pants with big belts and feathers at the end of it like in her album photos. All the colours revolved around brown/beige, basically the same colours as in her Whenever Wherever video....maybe it's only me who's Shakira obsessed and seem to link everything to her, but I found it very striking.....Even my mother noticed!

I'm not one of those who'd complain though, I love her style! I bought two hips shawls (for belly dancing! :lol:) and a couple of Shakira items like brown pants with a string belt and other lovely stuff!.....it's cool to dress like a celeb and not look like a whore if you know what I mean.....besides you don't have to be skinny! Not that I want to look like a celeb either! :lol: :lol:

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:02 pm

Native America, Earthy, Peasant type fashion is very "IN" this season. But yes, once you are a Shakiraholic, you see her Wherever, Whenever!!!

<!--EDIT|Miss Moon|Sep 4 2002, 03:03 PM-->

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Sep 08, 2002 7:15 am

:lol: yes you must be right....I like to think that she originated it! :D I really like this year`s fall winter trend don`t you?

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:37 pm

Yes I do!

Too people don't wear them because that's who they are but because it's in now!

It's ok, Shakira will always rock it!!!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Sep 10, 2002 6:52 am

Yes she will always rock on! :headbanger:

Since you always know about the newest stuff Miss Moon, d`you know if there`s any new material in Spanish coming soon? I`d loooove to hear new songs, it`s always the same thing with talented artists you always want more and quick! cuz when they say "new album" they don`t mean " same commercial sh**" but really NEW things!...........know what I mean!

Return to “Shakira”