Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:26 pm

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed Feb 20, 2002 7:12 pm

Shakira Dreams of Having a Baby
Feb 20/02 9:00a

Colombian singer Shakira said on Tuesday that she 'was dying' to have a baby but that for the time being 'my baby is called Laundry Services,' the name of her latest album.

Shakira, in Mexico to promote her record, also told reporters that her boyfriend Antonio de la Rua, son of former Argentine president Fernando de la Rua, 'smells like the man of my life', but that the couple has not yet set a marriage date.

The singer told Reforma newspaper online, that the situation in Argentina, in which widespread food riots and street protests forced Fernando de la Rua to step down in December, 'was very difficult...for them and for me, because I am witness to the pain it causes them.'

Shakira said her relationship with Antonio de la Rua 'is more stable than ever.' If the couple was not mature, the singer said, 'our relationship would not have survived.'

Shakira said she wants to be a young mother, and wants to make her boyfriend's parents happy by having a child soon. 'I think they would like to see that with their own eyes and I would like to please them,' she said.

source: teenmusic.com

Return to “Shakira”