Shakira has no fans

fixxxer

Postby fixxxer » Fri Apr 05, 2002 9:20 am

LOL, this F*** ing ape has no fans. This forum is just sad, the only one who post here is Miss Moon, but nobody else. Hahaha! That monkey faced Shakira should go back to the Paleolitic.

jazz1975

Postby jazz1975 » Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:12 pm

Wow, thanks Miss Moon, so much for getting the word out on Shakira, she's just the best!

After all think about how talented she is: she speaks three languages fluently, has written her songs in all three, writes her own music, and plays three instruments!!! Lets not forget her foundation that has helped thousands of people. Wow think of how much she has done with her life, and she is so young! Hmmm kind of makes me wonder what fixxxer has done with his???

Probably not much, since he likes to spend his time bashing other people who have done something with thiers. Possibly envious? I don't know. And obviously not a very classy person, what with his choice in language and all. Pobrecito.

Anyway, I'll see you on the board Miss Moon, keep up the good work!!!

jaz

gotshakiradotcom

Postby gotshakiradotcom » Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:56 pm

Ya, he/she definitely is jealous! I love Shakira! she's so talented and beautiful! :)

fixxxer

Postby fixxxer » Sun Apr 07, 2002 1:35 pm

Quote: from gotshakiradotcom on 1:56 am on April 6, 2002[br]Ya, he/she definitely is jealous!  I love Shakira! she's so talented and beautiful!  :)

I love when you call me jealous, you assholes. You're so stupid. If you want to look like a fat grotesque ape is your problem. She is a bad singer and she is so F*** ing grotesque she looks like King Kong.

gotshakiradotcom

Postby gotshakiradotcom » Sun Apr 07, 2002 3:36 pm

I feel so sorry for you fixxer. I think you are looking in the mirror, not at Shaki. ....jealous....

fixxxer

Postby fixxxer » Sun Apr 07, 2002 8:53 pm

Hahaha! I look at myself at the mirror, not like that F*** ing ape. If you like people with primitive facial features it's your problem. Little rock of turds like her are worthless and if you find her on the street and you dont know who the hell she is you would probably give her a coin.

gotshakiradotcom

Postby gotshakiradotcom » Mon Apr 08, 2002 11:05 am

first of all fixxer, it's her music that we like.  Her BEAUTIFUL looks are just an extra.  She looks nothing like an ape.  She looks like one of the most beautiful women in the world.  why can't you see that?  anyway, I'm done arguing with you, obviously you don't have any taste for music or looks.  

(Edited by gotshakiradotcom at 5:06 pm on April 8, 2002)

PERKYCARROT14

Postby PERKYCARROT14 » Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:52 pm

IN MY OPINION, SHE IS ONE OF THE ONLY TALENTED MAINSTREAM SINGERS WE HAVE, AND SHE LOOKS A LOT BETTER THAN BRITNEY. BRITNEY IS STARTING TO REMIND ME OF LIBERACE. SHE'S SO TACKY.

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Mon Apr 08, 2002 1:02 pm

Speak the truth and shame the devil!

Lilith

Postby Lilith » Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:56 pm

Quote: from gotshakiradotcom on 5:05 pm on April 8, 2002[br]first of all fixxer, it's her music that we like.  Her BEAUTIFUL looks are just an extra.  She looks nothing like an ape.  She looks like one of the most beautiful women in the world.  why can't you see that?  anyway, I'm done arguing with you, obviously you don't have any taste for music or looks.  

(Edited by gotshakiradotcom at 5:06 pm on April 8, 2002)

Hahahaha!!!! LOL!!!! You dont know nothing about music or good taste. Shakira is a marketing product. Her voice is horrible and her music is a crap. She is another packaged product. And' please, she is so ordinary. Her face is so grotesque, her features arent delicate. And she is a midget and has flab and no boobies. Sorry, I dont find grotesque attractive. My dog sh** is pretty too.

gotshakiradotcom

Postby gotshakiradotcom » Thu Apr 11, 2002 10:08 pm

Ok, how is Shakira a packaged product?  Just b/c she's pretty?  She is in no way manufactured or 'packaged'  She sounds great, she incorporates so many different instruments and cultures into her songs.  She plays a whole bunch of instruments and has a beautiful voice!  She is not another Britney Spears!  I can't wait in a year or so, you'll be sticking your foot in your mouth!  

(Edited by gotshakiradotcom at 4:11 am on April 12, 2002)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:20 am

Don't bother replying to them, they're bored in their own life and say that just to provoke the others and finally get someone to talk to, and there's no need to defend Shakira for her talent and achievements speak for themselves

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:51 am

It’s only one person (Fixxxer aka Lilith) who’s flooding the Shakira and Christina Aguilera boards with hatred. Just ignore her. She’ll slip up and cuss one of us out and Jeff will just have to tell her ISP.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:13 am

My God! It's a girl! I've always thought it was a guy: so much hatred and stupidity in a girl it makes me sick!
Lilith you're just :pukeface:
You should consult a psychatrist baby, so much aggressivity and a problem of double personality...............hmmmm this isn't very healthy

Lilith

Postby Lilith » Sun Apr 14, 2002 6:40 pm

First, she is not even pretty because she looks like a F*** ing grotesque ape. Second, she another crapped pseudo artist: her voice is a sh** , it's horrible and annoying and the music is garbage. She is a only a midget monkey with fake stuff on. And no talent, no personality, and Britney is even better than her because Shakira is her copycat. The fat monkey who is trying to look like a blond american chick.

Lilith

Postby Lilith » Sun Apr 14, 2002 6:43 pm

I already went to the psychiatrist, so you're late.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:01 pm

Quote: from Lilith on 8:43 pm on April 15, 2002[br]I already went to the psychiatrist, so you're late.

Hi Cynthia seetheart :kiss: glad to see you back among us, still looking for friends?......:laugh: you make me laugh you pathetic teenager in search of identity!

Lilith

Postby Lilith » Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:37 pm

I'm not a teenager so shut your F*** ing mouth up! You're the pathetic one with a horrible bad taste. You dont know a F*** about music because your pathetic mind cant understand what good music is. you hear pop sh** from stupid whores because you gotta a pathetic mind.

gotshakiradotcom

Postby gotshakiradotcom » Sun Apr 14, 2002 9:24 pm

shows what you know, shakira is not all pop. She is rock too!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Apr 15, 2002 3:11 am

Quote: from Lilith on 10:37 pm on April 15, 2002[br]I'm not a teenager so shut your F***
ing mouth up! You're the pathetic one with a horrible bad taste. You dont know a F***
about music because your pathetic mind cant understand what good music is. you hear pop sh**
from stupid whores because you gotta a pathetic mind.

:laugh: who's pathetic and who can't make a sentence w/o 'F***
ing' because it's sooooo easy to reach and hurt you!!!! you're just a stupid teenager, mentally-ill (you said it) and with no musical taste at all, though you think mine is bad (though you know nothing of it), at least I have one ;)

Sorry Cynthia love you're too predictable, I once was 19 and even if it hurts I must say what you do is not original AT ALL! I'll give you a chance to surprise me....try again! :laugh:

PS: nice skeleton my love, where did you get it I want the same!

(Edited by laura l at 11:02 am on April 16, 2002)

gotshakiradotcom

Postby gotshakiradotcom » Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:42 am

ewww... are you sure she/he is 19 years old?  I'm 19 and I would never act so immature.  

(Edited by gotshakiradotcom at 2:44 pm on April 15, 2002)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Apr 15, 2002 9:00 am

I can't remember being so immature even at 15 my dear, pity her, just pity her and pray! :laugh:

PERKYCARROT14

Postby PERKYCARROT14 » Mon Apr 15, 2002 2:49 pm

OK, I'M 22, AND I DON'T THINK THAT AGE SHOULD REALLY MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO A PERSON'S MATURITY.
SHAKIRA DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A MIDGET APE. MOST GIRLS WOULD KILL TO HAVE A BODY LIKE HERS. ANYONE WHO CALLS HER UGLY JUST HAS A SERIOUS CASE OF JEALOUSY.
ALSO, HER MUSIC IS NOT POP. SHE ACTUALLY REMINDS ME OF ALANIS MORRISETTE, ONLY MUCH BETTER. WHY DON'T THOSE WITH NEGATIVE OPINIONS KEEP THEM TO THEMSELVES. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER, THEN DON'T 'TORTURE' YOURSELF BY COMING INTO HER BOARD.

Lilith

Postby Lilith » Mon Apr 15, 2002 7:47 pm

Oh, sure. A lot of girls would like to be midget, unchested and with localized adiposity. I include myself! I want to be flabby, I want to be 5 2 and I want to have an icky nose and black roots hair.

CutieClare19
Advanced Member

Postby CutieClare19 » Tue Apr 16, 2002 3:34 am

<span style='color:blue'> I don't like Shakira's music so does that make me immature? I am not immature because I don't like a certain type of music. </span>

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Apr 16, 2002 4:21 am

We didn't say she was immature because she dislikes her music but because she disses her unfairly, you're not immature but maybe a bit thick!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Apr 16, 2002 4:36 am

Quote: from Lilith on 9:47 pm on April 16, 2002[br]Oh, sure. A lot of girls would like to be midget, unchested and with localized adiposity. I include myself! I want to be flabby, I want to be 5 2 and I want to have an icky nose and black roots hair.

better than a dinosaurus skeleton my dear

PERKYCARROT14

Postby PERKYCARROT14 » Tue Apr 16, 2002 2:15 pm

MY COUSIN IS 5'2'. ARE YOU SAYING THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH SHORT PEOPLE? IF YOU ARE THEN YOU HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES.

Lilith

Postby Lilith » Fri Apr 19, 2002 12:12 pm

It's not wrong, but it's stupid to say you're jealous of someone like Shakira. Sorry, but she has such a grotesque face and a nasty body. I would never feel jealousy about THAT. I mean, something weird, abnormal, grotesque, ugly.

gotshakiradotcom

Postby gotshakiradotcom » Fri Apr 19, 2002 3:16 pm

that is YOUR opinion of Shakira. I'm not going to say straight out that your wrong but... well actually I will, your WRONG! Shakira is BEAUTIFUL and if you can't see that, then you probably think a grotesque looking ape is attractive and that certainly isn't Shakira.

Return to “Shakira”