Shakira was sexier before her new blonde-bombshell-look

Ghostly321

Postby Ghostly321 » Fri May 17, 2002 9:49 am

I think Shakira is not so sexy anymore as she used to be. She was sexier with her black (or red hair). She looked much better on these pages:

http://shakira.googei.com/gallery.htmlhttp://shakira.googei.com/gallery.html
shakiraheaven.com/childhood.htmhttp://www.shakiraheaven.com/childhood.htm
shakiraheaven.com/un.htmhttp://www.shakiraheaven.com/un.htm

Especially on the first page. The picture where she wears that CK thing. Isn't she cute. Those sexyround cheeks :-) You just wanna squeeze them...

And you can see on the second page that she already had good-looking legs when she was younger. (even when she was 15-16!)

And the third links goes to some pics of her unplugged concert. She was just PERFECT there... I think she should put on a couple of pounds. Because she was even sexier on these pics. She's getting thinner lately.

What do you guys (and girls) think?

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Fri May 17, 2002 10:46 am

I think Shaki is beautiful whenever, wherever and however...She truely is amazing and with each transformation she becomes more beautiful...she becomes more of a woman...she becomes more her...but if I had to choose I would say I prefer her as a brunette...an exotic beauty like her is hard to come across...I think she is going back to her 'roots'...no pun intended...As you can see lately she's been letting her dark hair grow out...I really don't care what comes next...I'm just excited to see what she does next!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat May 18, 2002 4:02 am

I agree with Miss Moon 100%
I loooooove the reddish brunette.

Ghostly321

Postby Ghostly321 » Sat May 18, 2002 8:30 am

I agree too, she has a natural beauty. I hope she lets her hair get black again (or red ;-)
But I have to admit, she slimmed down quite a lot lately. Here are some pics I found from a couple of years ago. If you think she's curvy now, check out these!!

This is what I call SEXY CURVES!! hmm ;-)

http://houstonarea.net/celebs/friend.asp?id=137&celebrity=Shakira&file=NiceAss.jpghttp://houstonarea.net/celebs/friend.asp?i...ile=NiceAss.jpg
http://houstonarea.net/celebs/friend.asp?id=137&celebrity=Shakira&file=NiceAss2.jpghttp://houstonarea.net/celebs/friend.asp?i...le=NiceAss2.jpg
http://houstonarea.net/celebs/friend.asp?id=137&celebrity=Shakira&file=NiceAss3.jpghttp://houstonarea.net/celebs/friend.asp?i...le=NiceAss3.jpg
http://houstonarea.net/celebs/friend.asp?id=137&celebrity=Shakira&file=NiceAss4.jpghttp://houstonarea.net/celebs/friend.asp?i...le=NiceAss4.jpg

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat May 18, 2002 12:53 pm

I think your first two pics are a bit too curvy to be sexy. my opinion.
Like Miss Moon said I'm looking forward to the new style, I like the hair on Donde Estan Los Ladrones Album cover picture.

Ghostly321

Postby Ghostly321 » Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:20 pm

The first picture is the BEST :-) Imagine her do that bellydancing with these curves in the revealing outfits she wears nowadays. Gorgeous!! :-)

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:08 am

I like the blonde - it doesn't look natural but I don't think it was intended to - it looks great though.
You know who Sakira looks at LOT like? The french movie star from the 60's: Bridget Bardot
Especially with the dark eyed/blond thing.

Wonder how she managed to lose the weight?

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:06 pm

Come on how can you compare Shakira with that racist b****!....I hope SHak won't look like that when older ! :(

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Sat Jul 06, 2002 9:35 pm

Bridget Bardot racist? Did I miss something? She's an animal rights activist and she's older than dirt - she's like 80, nobody looks good when they're 80.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Jul 07, 2002 6:24 am

Yes. don't know her age but she's been looking like hell for ages but 80 is too much she must be "younger". Does protecting animals prevents you form being racist? :confused:

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Sun Jul 07, 2002 7:16 am

You still haven't said ... what did she do to make you claim she's a racist?

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Jul 07, 2002 9:27 am

Where are you from? I'm asking coz it wouldn't have come to anyone's mind to compare Shak to BB, which makes me think you're French. I am French, and the things she said I won't repeat, if you're French you must have heard her call some people names, if you're not just trust me she's one rude racist b****. end of the story, now again don't expect me to repeat the sh** she said. Basically of all French icons like BB, ALain Delon, Jonnhy, Jean Gabin.....most of them are somewhat "nationalists" if I dare call them like that which can sometimes be a good thing but there are two you can definately call racists and they are Alain Delon and BB.
any other question? :)

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:16 am

I'm from America, where people are innocent until proven guilty and where you can't go around making accusations with no proof to substantiate your claims.
Sounds like maybe Bridget Bardot should move here.
I like her, from everything I've read she's a good lady who instead of going into hiding like a lot of old actresses, has donated a lot of time and money to help homeless dogs and cats.
Maybe Bridget should move to America where she would be judged fairly.

I know one thing:
She DOES look like she could be Shakira's grandma or something - same facial features, same body style, same coloring.
I looked up a poster website to prove it to myself (I started out only saying it from a memory of what I thought I remembered her looking like.
I'm right - they look even more alike (with Shak's blonde hair) than I even thought they did.
Take a look:
allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=1335&c=c&search=6656http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=...c=c&search=6656
:repuke: :repuke:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:32 am

:lol: :lol: you have a very rosy picture and naive/utopian idea of your country!
America, isn't it the only "modern" country where people can still be sentenced to death and then admit that maybe that prisonner wasn't guilty....ooops! too late!......the last country to abolish slavery, and racial segregation?

you need to chill out buddy, she's a racist whether you like it or not. Calling other ethnicities "backward and barbaric" because she disagrees with some practices and ask them to "go home" is racist for me, and if you don't think it is then you're just like her so I'll ask you please DO stay in your country!....and take her with you! <_<

....I agree with the hair thing though. B)

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:47 am

I agree, America is not perfect, no country is.
America is the best country in the world though.
Don't worry - I do plan to stay here, I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Ok, back to Shak and Bridget:
I gave you a link to back up my statement about them looking alike, again I'm asking you:
Do you have any link you can give to back up your claims of BB's "racist statements"?

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Jul 08, 2002 12:09 pm

"Don't worry - I do plan to stay here, I wouldn't live anywhere else."
:yell: :yell: :yell: GOOD NEWS!!!! :lol:

"Do you have any link you can give to back up your claims of BB's "racist statements"?"
say dumbass d'you expect her to put it on the net? d'you think you're at the court to demand "evidence"? :lol: you make me laugh really!

"America is the best country in the world though."
Do you have any link to back up your claims blah blah blah....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw "people are innocent until proven guilty and where you can't go around making accusations with no proof to substantiate your claims." this is true here too, and you haven't even invented it!
:D

ok I'm through with this topic and with you Trash sumthing....you said it! :lol:

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:05 pm

I knew you were a liar!!!

You're probably some animal hating freak who's trying to slam her or some kind of crap like that.
You're probably jealous of me because you wish you were an American too.
Who knows?
Who cares?
Whatever kind of other freak you are, you're a lying freak for sure.
Why don't you just log off now and try shaving your armpits?

NaysFavKid

Postby NaysFavKid » Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:19 pm

she looks more like her own person with black hair

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:30 am

I like her black hair best, the red one wasn't bad either!.....it's a bit of a shame that she's turned blond now, she's still hot but as you said lost a bit of her "self" :)

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Tue Jul 09, 2002 5:16 pm

Do you have any link you can give to back up your claims of BB's "racist statements"?"
say dumbass d'you expect her to put it on the net? d'you think you're at the court to demand "evidence"?  you make me laugh really

There really is no reason to be rude as the person was simply asking.

As for the comments of Bridget Bardot. I did a project on her in grade six, a lifetime ago. But I found this information regarding her comments:

internetsportshow.com/showtalkarchive/sept00.htmBardot

Its half way down the web page

Prominent animal rights activist Bridge Bardot was recently fined 30,000 francs by a French court for comments she made in a recent book, "Pluto's Square." In the book, Bardot complains about the large number of Muslim immigrants in France and especially the ritual slaughter of sheep during a Muslim religious festival.

In the book, Bardot complains that "...my country, France, my homeland, my land is again invaded by an overpopulation of foreigners, especially Muslims." France, like many European countries, has laws against inciting racial hatred, and this is the third time that Bardot has been convicted of such an offense.

On the one hand, such laws are in and of themselves barbaric, and have done little to stem the tide of racial hatred in Europe. Even idiot xenophobes such as Bardot should have the right to speak freely without facing the sanction of the state. On the other hand, Bardot's latest episode demonstrates just what a dogmatic, intolerant group animal rights activists can be. Apparently Bardot can muster overwhelming empathy for sheep but can only think of Muslim immigrants in euphemistic terms such as "invaders."

The reader might think that animal rights groups and individuals would want to put as much distance between themselves and Bardot as possible, but despite her repeated racist remarks there has been no flurry of press releases from animal rights group and prominent activists denouncing Bardot (this from activists who fire off press releases at the drop of a hat). Apparently the drawing power of a bigoted has-been sex symbol is just too much to resist.

By Brian Carnell (brian@carnell.com)

As well as:

http://worldnetdaily.com/frame/direct.asp?SITE=news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/showbiz/newsid_1324000/1324707.stmBardot

Former French film star Brigitte Bardot has failed to overturn a conviction for inciting racial hatred against Muslims.
The actress-turned-animal rights campaigner was prosecuted over her article called Open Letter to My Lost France.

Bardot wrote: "...my country, France, my homeland, my land is again invaded by an overpopulation of foreigners, especially Muslims."

A French court fined her 30,000 francs (£3,000) in June 2000 for the comments, which were published in 1999 in her book Le Carre de Pluton (Pluto's Square).

Her article also strongly criticised the Islamic ritual of slaughtering sheep at festival time.

Her conviction was upheld by the French appeals court on Thursday.

Sex symbol

Bardot, who became an international sex symbol in 1956 after starring in the film And God Created Woman, has been convicted three times for inciting racial hatred.

The same text was first published in Le Figaro newspaper in 1997 for which she was fined.

Her next conviction came in 1998 for comments about the growing number of mosques "while our church-bells fall silent for want of priests".

Bardot's animal rights work has led her to forge a partnership with Bucharest mayor Traian Basescu to help save stray dogs.

She has donated more than $140,000 (£98,530) over two years for a mass sterilisation and adoption programme for the Romanian city's strays, estimated to number 300,000.

I hope this helps the person asking

<!--EDIT|Helena|Jul 10 2002, 01:14 AM-->

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Tue Jul 09, 2002 8:39 pm

THANK YOU HELENA!!
I was unaware of any of this.

I knew that if there were any truth to it, then there had to be a lot more to the story and something in it that would explain why someone who's spent so much of her time trying to do good work would justify a statement that may come off as racist to someone else.
(You explained both sides very nicely- you should be a diplomat)
By the way, I still think she's a great person.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:42 pm

The French court condemned her twice....Helena you’d better read this thread from the begining and see who’s been rude first. Thought you needed some translation oyu clever know-it-all people.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mrap_siege/mai__2001/052_10510.htmhttp://perso.wanadoo.fr/mrap_siege/mai__20...1/052_10510.htm

Brigitte bardot condemned by the court in Paris to pay a 30.000francs fine for being an accomplice of inciting people to racial discrimination, racial violence and racial hatred.

This condemnaiton comes in the wake of the publishing of a letter intitled “Open letter to my lost Franceâ€￾ which appears in the second volume of her memoir “le carré de Plutonâ€￾ which had already been published in the Figaro and for which she had already been condemned to pay a 10.000F fine on October 9th 1997.

raslfront.org/publications/publi_vitrolle.htmlhttp://www.raslfront.org/publications/publ...i_vitrolle.html

After the results of the first ballot, all the powers of the National Front go to the battelfield: Brigitte Bardot is called to reinforce and support all the nationalist associations.

How d’you call a person who’s associated with the biggest racist political party in France?.....well simply a racist, so at the end of the day I was just right and there was no need to call me names. No wonder you still think she’s a great person.......***rolling eyes and cursing***

I’m thru with you once and for all.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:04 am

I did read the complete thread and I am sorry, I do think you were rude. They were simply asking why you felt she was a racist. And you would not answer. I got got up in figuring out why you said that, that I did miss out on commenting on White Trash's comments back.

What Part of France are you from?

Nothing on Bardot came from me. The first commentary came from a web site but I could not find the link again. I will look for it.

I live in Canada and I do not know alot about France or Bardot. Like I said, grade six was a lifetime away for me. I have been to France as my aunt, who is a nun lives there. First in Le Harrve and now in a small town near Belguim.

Like you dislike Bardot, someone else will still like them and will continue to do so. Its the way of the world. I know enough about France to grasp part of her comments.

And to White Trash: Getting personal does not help a debate. I have been prone to this but it ruins the feel of the fight.

Here is the link for the first article: Its half way down

internetsportshow.com/showtalkarchive/sept00.htmBardot

<!--EDIT|Helena|Jul 10 2002, 01:12 AM-->

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:42 am

You surely meant "Le Havres" princess.......I've been living there for all my life and I DEFINATELY know more about this country than the two of you put together, having an aunt there and visiting her once doesn't prove anything of your pseudo knowledge of this country, and she being a nun MUST know that racism is a sin.........**whatever**
What d'you mean by "I know enough about France to grasp part of her comments. "? d'you mean that in a way she could be right to say that? :pukeface:
something you don't seem to know maybe coz you don't understand French (strange for someone as cultivated as you!) that her comments were not only directed towards the Muslim sacrifice but towards ALL the immigrants in France which goes beyond the meer protection of animals and that's the reason why she's always fined!!!! just read the first link I posted and some parts of her memoir....supporting the Nationla Front is evidence of her being anti-semitic, anti-Muslim, anti-black...etc...ect...ect....

I live in France and knew she had had some very racist comments which I did not wish to report and I have really no time to waste to find links. The conversation was perfectly correct until your friend directed a lovely spitting smiley to me. When I feel aggressed I just throw it back, if you call that rude: good for you, I don't think it is. I think saying one's country is better than the rest is very concieted and RUDE, I think asking me to shave my armpits and calling me a liar is again RUDE, calling me a hating freak is RUDE, I think saying that however racist one person can be she's still "great" coz she's protecting animals is racist and those who support these statements are racist TOO.....I just called your friend a dumbass!......WOOOOO pleeeeease forgive me!!!!!! I feel sooo miserable my parents would deny me if they knew about all this rudeness! <_<

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:37 am

Your sarcasm toward Helena is pretty transparent:
You're jealous of her intelligence and calm mediation skills.

You brag about knowing so much about France, but it's clear from your statments that even that knowledge is filtered through to you from your oppressive government.
Is it really acceptable to you to have your freedom of thought and speech so restricted that a person can be fined for simply expressing their opposing opinion?
No wonder you were incensed by the idea that I would ask for proof of your claims, that kind of justice must be completely foreign to you.

I had no idea the opression in your country ran to such a personal level that even your own parents would deny you for speaking your mind, and yes, I forgive you.
:D

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:27 pm

You surely meant "Le Havres" princess.......I've been living there for all my life and I DEFINATELY know more about this country than the two of you put together, having an aunt there and visiting her once doesn't prove anything of your pseudo knowledge of this country, and she being a nun MUST know that racism is a sin.........**whatever**

I have visited her but I have never claimed to know how to spell her city. Thanks so much. I have some understanding of France to realize what Bardot was gettting at in her comments. France was once the worlds strongest Catholic countries. Not so anymore. What is so wrong with me knowing that? I am not saying she is right or wrong, I am simply stating what I knew regarding that comment. I have visited her more than once for your information. Getting into how many times is beyond the point. People have mocked her on the streets, thrown things at her for her religion. Is that acceptable in your eyes? Is that tolerance? What in the heck is your problem? I was nothing but polite to you in that post. I thought you were rude not to answer the question why, but whatever.

I live in France and knew she had had some very racist comments which I did not wish to report and I have really no time to waste to find links

Wow, what is the harm in asking? Some people like to make judgements for themselves. Thats why I looked it up because I was curious.

White trash is not my "friend." I have never encountered them til now.

<!--EDIT|Helena|Jul 10 2002, 06:28 PM-->

Return to “Shakira”