Shaki on In Style mag

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed Jun 19, 2002 10:59 am

The latest In Style mag (Brit Spears on the cover) has a two-page, two-pics, small interview with Shakira on page 218. The link below takes you to part of the interview.

The good thing about this article, for us old fans, is that it brings us new information other than the usual “I wrote my first song when I was 8 year-old.â€￾ For example, Shaki says she prefers SUV’s to limos (like in her life, she says, she likes to be “in control of big projectsâ€￾) and that her first car was a 1977 Oldsmobile Omega.

It also says that for colognes/perfurms she loves baby smells being her favorite Bulgari Petits et Mamans scent ($50). And while on the road she carries a 600-page book on the Story of Art.

Besides a pic of her sitting inside a SUV, similar to the one shown on the link, there is another one, b&w, of her wearing the same cool jeans she wore at the Today show but with a skirt on top.(!)

Enjoy!

instyle.com/instyle/read...,253832,00.htmlhttp://www.instyle.com/instyle/read...,253832,00.html

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Sat Jul 06, 2002 7:47 am

In Style isn't showing this article anymore at this site (they must leave them up during the month they're out).
Don't suppose you know of any other sites with written material on Shakira? She's suddenly my new favorite and I haven't been able to find a good website?
Thanks

Return to “Shakira”