New Message From Alicia

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Tue Aug 27, 2002 4:22 pm

Mon August 26, 2002 7:08:32 AM
Wuzzup???

Would you believe its coming to an end???? yep. only 5 more shows on this side of the world. I can barely believe it, but I know that my memories are colored with brightness. and I have to say this has been one of the GREATEST summers ive had in a very long time and it's all becuase of you!!! so thank you, for sharing it with me and welcoming me to every city and every state and being so gracious and so kind. I wont forget it!!!

I have just arrived in Montreal. My first time here and I almost feel like a preview to Europe( where I can't wait to come) just yesterday I was talking about the ways that I'm gonna flip the show for europe. So many ideas are just brimming, you will truly enjoy, as will I.

Yesterday was the 1st day back to the on site fan club and its so exciting to see and know that this is going to be somethng so special, so unique and I'm happy that we can do it together..believe me, the wonders that await are numerous. The next time the AKFC(Alicia Keys Fan Club) will be available will be in Allentown,Pa-Virginia Beach, VA-Maryland- and Hersey park, PA.............from there you will still have many opportunity to be apart as we are working on online joining.......so check for more of the movement as theres nothing stronger than a group of people all searching together for greatness.........I love it!!!!

Well, u know I have to check in and see how my Folk are!!! hope all is well and this finds your spirits soaring, or at least maybe it can but a smile on your face, and you can feel the blessings i want to send your way........

1lovealwayspossible

A.Keys

aliciakeys.net/journal.phphttp://www.aliciakeys.net/journal.php

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 3:39 pm

I hope she enjoyed montreal :)

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:02 pm

Fri September 6, 2002 2:52:56 AM
Peace yall,

Im home, finally home. It may just be for a short time but to see my gritty city and my messy lil crib is a thrill like no otha:-)
The tour was so great, and I learned so much and had a truly unforgettable summer 2002 with ya'll. really, its something I will remember for years to come! I wanna thank you for being apart and sharing it with me.
I was on the baords reading and vibin with yall. Yall are tooooo silly! I have fun reading whats on your mind, first of all how did you get those flicks of tonite so fast??? and I see how some of yall weren't diggin my jets jersey and my Afro Puffs in those flicks LOL! All good, I apprecaite the honesty, but I tell you what, I HAD MAAADD FUN!
U shoulda seen me today, whilin out, talkin bout, " me and my puffs are ready to rock!!!"
For me, thats what its about. I'm not out here, tryna be like everybody else, HELL NO! sometimes I like to do the unexpected, I LOVE To take chances, I LOVE to push the limits, I LIVE for that sh**. Aint no fun if were all clones of the next man, or woman..........me.....I wanna be an induvidual, and lemme jus say " dont fear the unknown, or the undone."
Be YOU! do YOU! and then you can never say that you wasted your time living in others cages of expectations.....
Your potential is limitless, dont settle, jus cause it's comfortable!
That has nothing and everything to do with the green shirt!!:-)

Sat i'm headed to london for a quick radio show, Oh man I miss london and I know were gonna have a ball!
then we begin the eurpoean side of the tour on the 21st..........
OHHHHH YEAAAAA lets take it to the other side:-) can't wait to experience everyone over the seas of my familiar...were gonna rock jus like how we rocked here. I'm thinking of flippin the show, jus alittle, so ull get some brand new things..........u ready? cuz i sho am!

Listen, its been a minute, but its always good when we reconnect......

may this find you finding yourself

One love

AK

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:03 pm

Tue September 10, 2002 4:16:33 AM
Yes yes yall to the beat yall..........

Whats goin on? Been doin pretty good keepin up with the writing huh???(Bout time!!!!)LOL
Anyway Gotta show love to all the people that were in Leichester(pronounced lester) If that is a preview of what is to come in Europe, I can't WAIT to come out there. Ya'll were really great and I had a wonderful time. Thank you for welcoming me.......I felt your energy.
Been readin your posts and REAlly getting a kik out of those pictures that you post and put what you think I'm thinkin! thats toooo cute and some of those flicks I'm Still tryna figure out how you get em:-)
Anyway your SUPER creative and I feel the brillance circulating.........

Plus I have to admit, someone mentioned how this board is just like family, I'm really diggin the vibe......

Ive been thinking bout some things, and how sometimes things happen in life that we dont quite expect, or that we thought would happen differently, or that maybe we wished NEVER happened at all, and how many times have you beatin' yourself up inside, over something you wish you never said or you wish never happened......but Ive been thinking, and I realize that all those experiences are just lessons that we needed to learn, lessons sent to us to help us find ourselves and how we would handle the same situation when it comes around again to test us. As I was thinking I realized that the beauty of life is being able to wake up every morning, blessed with the gift of one more day, one more day to try again, to right a wrong, to say something that we've always been meaning to say, do something weve always meant to do. and once we can accept that we are human, and that we dont know it all, but that our search to find, and become better is a constant process, a constant stuggle, a constant lesson....then we can find the comfort in the future, because how wise we are ALL destined to become......

The greatest gift, are those without a price

To the search, to the truth that we will all find in ourselves if we just listen, and to the ones that love you at your greatest and ur worst

Keep shining........I see your brightness

Sincerely & truthfully yours

Alicia

Return to “Alicia Keys”