Message from Alicia!

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Mon Feb 18, 2002 7:02 pm

2/1/2002 1:31 AM (14 of 14) - Alicia Keys
FAMILY!!!!! Wuz up???? Its been a min. it always amazes me how time passes, its almost surreal. In some ways incredibly fast, in others extrememly slow........needless to say, here it is February 1st already.........HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! New year, new time, new choices, new chances, new U. Thats what I love about the new year!!! Seize it!
I just got home today, for a quick second. I'm doing my first ever Radio City Music Hall show tommorrow and I'm BUGGIN!!!! In a good way! Im just soooo excited to be home in a place Ive always dreamed of performing, that is truly a blessing, something that I will NEVER take for granted.
The tour started on January 22nd in Conecticut, and since then we've been to Philly, DC, Boston, Cleavland, Toronto, and now tomorrow New York....Its been amazing!!! Ya'll have been coming through with so much love and energy, and support and I feel like were just in my livingroom or something talkin sh*t and having a good time!!! :-) It's been FAntastic! and I thank you for being there with me, through this........once again, I will NEVER take that for granted!!!!!! Believe me
Well, I know this is kinda short but I gotta try to get a little rest, just wanted to holla and let you know what's been going on and of course to see whats been going on with yall! so we'll talk soon, gotta go call my man before he thinks I don't love him anymore =)
stay strong, stay true to yourself, keep searching.........

1 luv
A. Keys

Camille

Postby Camille » Mon Feb 18, 2002 7:17 pm

She seems really cool and real! I'll have to visit her site sometime! Thanks!

Return to “Alicia Keys”