Gold Rush

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed Apr 24, 2002 3:03 pm

Gold Rush
Alicia Keyes ushers in a new Bronze Age at Roberto Cavalli's New York bash by wearing the Italian designer's trendy sportswear. That's a wet-look vinyl jacket with belled sleeves, bronze-striped bustier, copper 'n' blue flare jeans and black boots. The black and metallic hues are in tune with this musical prodigy's hair and flawless complexion. Talk about perfect pitch.

source: E!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Apr 28, 2002 11:48 am

I love Roberto Cavalli's design and style, but I can't understand why celebs always pick up the worse items (esp. Spears and Keys) or is it that they suit models better than these supposedly 'sexy' teens?....hhmmm....

krystel
Ultra Member

Postby krystel » Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:18 pm

My mom is obsessed with R.C. and Sergio Valenti(sp?)
I didn't even know who they were and she was like Krystel!you have to see this outfit I got you its Roberto C.!' andI'm all like 'well you can take it back. I have no fashion sense whatsoever except when it comes to D&G my mom buys me stuff from there just because thats the only designer clothing I actually give 2 craps about.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Apr 30, 2002 6:17 am

D&G is the very brand I really dislike, it's too flashy and artificial....but your mum's got excellent taste esp. if she's a Roberto Cavali addict, what I like best in his design is the underwear....his lingerie collections are always awesome!

Return to “Alicia Keys”