14 Questions For Kelly Osbourne

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:10 pm

Q: How is living in L.A.?
A: Other than the fact that it's full of sh**? It's all right. I love New York. I like the people better. When they say, 'F*** off,' they mean have a nice day. Here, when they say, 'Have a nice day,' they mean f*** off.

Q: Are there any topics that are off-limits with your parents?
A: Sex! Don't even bring it up. It's gross.

Q: Did your mom ever have the "sex talk" with you?
A: No. She never did. The only thing my parents ever say is, 'When you have sex, wear a condom, blah, blah, blah.' It's like 'Ahhh, shut up!'

Q: On one episode, you had to deal with the "vagina doctor."
A: That was because my sister Aimee [who is not participating on the show] was bored and has nothing better to do, so she books me random doctor appointments. Ugh, I don't even have to go! For God's sake, leave me alone!

Q: Have you ever brought a boyfriend home?
A: Nooo. See, my mum tries to be extra-funny and she'll ask stupid questions like, 'How many girls have you dated? Do you brush your teeth every day? Do you shower every day?' It's like, 'Oh God, mum, seriously shut up!'

Q: Does your brother Jack get away with more than you?
A: Aw, sh**, yeah, absolutely! Because I think my parents have higher expectations of what they want me to do and what they want me to be. I'm not as stupid as my brother, so they give way to that, you know.

Q: You come from such a musical family-do you ever get slammed for your taste in music?
A: When I was like 12, I liked 'N Sync, Britney and stuff like that. They'd ask, 'Why do you like that sh**?'

Q: How did the Incubus collaboration come about?
A: The record company is doing a soundtrack for The Osbournes show, and they asked me to do it. Incubus are really good friends of mine.

Q: Do you have more guy friends or girlfriends?
A: I have more guy friends.

Q: Why is that?
A: Girls suck! I can't stand people who care so much about how they look; do I look fat in this or is this makeup running? With guys it's not an issue.

Q: Your dad says you're the queen of wobblers.
A: That's bullsh**. I used to whine about everything! But now I don't. I don't remember the last time I cried.

Q: When did you start dyeing your hair?
A: I used to have down-to-my-butt blonde hair. My mum used to say to me, 'Never cut your hair, it's your best feature.' Then she said something to piss me off, so I snipped my hair to piss her off. Then I started dyeing it. I've had every color of the rainbow, but it's pink again.

Q: Have you read the MTV message board about the show?
A: It used to really hurt my feelings, but now I'm like, 'F*** these people.' They don't know me. I don't know them. I don't care. All they say is, 'She's got a tummy. She's fat.' I don't care if they don't like me or think that I'm fat. I'm happy.

Q: There are plenty of guy fans who think you're a total babe.
A: There's one [message] that says, 'When I look into your eyes, it's like reading a thousand love poems .' I'm like...okay, I think these people are crazy. It's the strangest thing in the world. I don't understand it.

BrazilianMamiNYC

Postby BrazilianMamiNYC » Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:30 pm

brazilian mami nyc <3's kelly osbourne, yes she does.
:P

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Tue Jul 16, 2002 11:36 pm

[QUOTE]Girls suck! I can't stand people who care so much about how they look; do I look fat in this or is this makeup running? With guys it's not an issue.

Rude awakening Kelly Osborne:
May not be something they complain about when they're talking about their own bodies, sure as hell an issue when they're looking at girls.
Ask one of your many "guy freinds".

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:41 am

:lol: GO KELLY! that girl rocks and SHE IS NOT f***ING FAT MORONS! i love her fiesty attitude and i think she's a red hot bullet with a lot of guts and class for a girl! hehheh...o kelly...if only all girls could be like us!
B)

Return to “Other Female Musicians”