Madonna's Stage Show Shocker

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:47 pm

While recent rumors of Madonna's pregnancy has raised quite a few eyebrows, the origional Material Girl has given the British audiences of her play Up For Grabs plenty more surprises.

At a recent performance, Madonna (who plays a conniving art dealer in the show) couldn't control her wrap-around blouse during a highly-charged scene and the garment came undone. The whole crowd could see her boobs! While most actors would have been mortified, Madonna continued with the scene, improvising dialogue: "If you would give me money to buy clothes..." she snipped at her co-star.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:11 am

I have heard the rumours. At this point why deny it? She is nearly 44 now. In many ways, too old to have a baby.

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:36 am

I totally agree with you! I thought she was too old when she had Rocco.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:46 pm

No I don't think she was to old to have Rocco, he is here now anyways. I simply do not see her having another child

JolieBlonde

Postby JolieBlonde » Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:00 am

She isn't too old to be Rocko's mom right now, but if you think of him being 18 and her being 60 (? That would be their ages I think?) it's pretty old for a parent I think.
It would be hard to relate much to each other. It's not a natural time in a 60 year olds life to be concerned with those types of parenting issues either.

Return to “Other Female Musicians”