Beyonce: Stay Out Of Showbiz

JolieBlonde

Postby JolieBlonde » Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:41 pm

Beyonce: Stay out of showbiz
Monday July 15, 2002

Beyonce Knowles, singer of the group Destiny's Child, says that the entertainment industry is full of "sharks," and advises possible future stars to stay away.

In an interview, Knowles says that people in the industry "can drive you crazy and mess with your head. You have to be super-strong because people say things about you . . . I wouldn't suggest this as a career for anyone."

"Sharks are all around and if you can survive them once you're successful, that's when the true you comes out," she added.

As for the future of Destiny's Child, Knowles says that the group will "remain together as long as we have fun on stage and make good records."

Knowles, 20, is currently co-starring in the new Austin Powers film as Foxxy
[CODE]

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:48 am

u just shake that bootylicious body of your beyonce and f*** what all the hellions say girl! i can't wait to see her in austin powers...unfortunately i will also have to endure sh**ney too...o well...i'll just make-out with a random stranger during her bit part and continue watching after the horror is over! i hope now that she's done with the movie she gains some of that 'jelly' back!!! GO GIRLY GIRL!
:rolleyes:

jujuluver

Postby jujuluver » Sat Jul 27, 2002 7:26 pm

Beyonce is definitely a strong young lady :D :D

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:39 am

she had 2 conform and lose too much of that sexy ass jelly 2 do austin powers though. O HOLLYWOOD MAKES ME SICKOLA. she did a damn fine job in the movie though,blew sh**ney right the fork outta the acting waters! :D

Return to “Other Female Musicians”