One In A Million

skulking

Postby skulking » Tue Aug 06, 2002 5:24 am

:teenybopper: Kylie gets offered 1million pounds to write an autobiography. But I think she is (priceless) .

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Aug 06, 2002 5:55 am

did you know she finally decided she'd pause for Playboy magazine? One of her closest friends managed to convince her...or so she says, so watch out for the issue which will feature her nude pics! :D

skulking

Postby skulking » Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:39 am

:o I'll have to renew my subscription to Playboy so i don't miss out . Last time it cost me $3 to get a year subscription ! It's a really great way to see beautiful women and still afford a six-pack of beer...lol (props: to Hef)

Is she gonna be on the cover, or just inside the mag. ?

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:02 am

I don't know but I guess if they managed to get her for some shoots they'll surely get her on the cover to attract more ppl, she's like the big thing right now....my opinion but as I said I don't know, I've heard that on TV and they didn't say more ....I'll let you know if I get some new info :)

skulking

Postby skulking » Thu Aug 08, 2002 5:40 am

Heres some news on Kylie's book deal from the Herald Sun News Australia 08/Aug/02

KYLIE Minogue's tiny feet meant she missed out on a pair of ManoloBlahnik shoes, but got a book deal.

Publisher Hodder asked the singer to write about her life via a stunt where a book deal was placed in a Blahnik shoe box. editorial director Katy Follain said.

The publishers had planned to woo the star with a pair of shoes but her size was so small it meant the pair would have to be made to order.

But Minogue fell for the seven-figure deal alone, signing on to write some of the text for the November release of LaLaLa A Definitive Visual Companion to the Australian.

The book will contain photos and about 40,000 words to be co-written with Minogue's stlist and friend Willam Baker.

Minogue will contribute an introduction select paragraphs and comments on the photos Follain said.

Return to “Other Female Musicians”