Destiny's Child's Manager Michael Knowles Greedy?

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:27 pm

Hello! This is an article which was written in Smash Hit$ November issue 2002 (Australian Eiditon!) It says--->

Beyonce's dad is furious that Kelly and Nelly's Dilemma has topeed the US Chart$, beating Beyonce's Work It Out. Michael Knowles even banned Michelle and Kelly from writing songs (so Beyonce gets all the cash) or attending any parties that Beyonce isn't going to! Nasty!

From the article above it proves that Michael Knowles is very greedy and wants Beyonce to get the best out of Destiny's Child! I think Beyonce is a very good solo singer and Kelly is too but we havent heard of anything from Kelly yet (I dont think I have). And I reckon all 3 stars would do great solo (Kelly proves not only Beyonce is talented by her solor hit with Nelly!). If I was in that situation with Michael Knowles being so greedy he even banned me from writing songs and going to any parties without Beyonce I would leaqve the group! Kelly and Michelle are not allowed ti write songs so Beyonce has to do it so she gets more of themoney! Its wrong even if she writes all the songs she couldnt make it such a hit without Michelle and Kelly so I would split it up evenly!!! I think Michael will put so much pressure on Kelly and Michelle about not writing songs or going to parties that they will leave and do a solo caree leaving Beyonce to do a solo career too! Michael Knowles is very greedy!

Breena

Postby Breena » Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:03 pm

You know that it's true. Beyonce is everywhere. The other girls are not doing a darn thing. Michelle and Kelly's album got zero promotion! Now, just sit back and watch how much promotion Beyonce gets...

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:31 pm

so so true Breena, but eben though Kelly's album hasnt had much promotion her 2 solo sings (Dilema and Stole) and doing great both got to top 3 in aussie (dilema went to 1 for ages! and her album is goin sick on our charts! and on Yahoo! Messenger you see Beyonce' has her own ImViroment and Kelly had to wait for hers! UNFAIR! hONESTLY I THINK kELLY IS BETTER THAN bEYONCE

Return to “Other Female Musicians”