Michelle Branch Acting!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:14 am

As some of you die hard Michelle Branch fans may see she is in the upcoming film The Hot Chick she didnt grab a major role but she is listed in the Credits & Crew staring in a comedy with Rob Schneider and a whole lot of small screen actors! Michelle Branch should do more acting and more singing! Go Michelle! Also...Michelle should star in a up coming musical and show off both her singing and acting talents maby with Avril Lavigne and Vanessa Carlton, and Pop Princess or show pony ho BriTney Spears it reckon if they did it should be about Britney getting all the main attention and Avril Michelle and Vanessa all join as a band and do solo performances to prove there is more than sh**ney Spears. And it gets too much for A.Lavigne, so she bashed Spears up and ends up in a court battle until they find out she was innocent or got a tiny penalty then once she is free again they hit number one time and time again and Britney joins them or somethink i reckon that would be good!

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:08 am

what a joke :unsure:

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:00 am

Its not a joke u jerk! LMAO! no offence for me callin u a jerk but it aint a joke she is acting!....in The Hot Chick dont belive me go to
Yahoo! Movies--->Typ in ...Michelle Branch and it will come up with The Hot Chick and then click more cast and crew is michelle is seen there

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 24, 2002 5:03 pm

Maybe she's performing something, you know, guest starring..

That would be great.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:27 am

She is ...its a small part in The Hot Chick go out and see it I havent seen it but her name is in Actor's Credit she may have sung on the movie or sumthink.

Return to “Other Female Musicians”