Tatu

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:57 am

:blink: well I juz heard TATU's single...i forget what its called i think All The Things She Said, i fdunno but they cant even SING! NO WONDER THEY ARE BEING PROMOTED AS 2 CHICKS WHO LOVE EACH OTHER! I WONDER WHAT THIER PARENTS ARE THINKING? Well I dont like em I thought they were singing in Russian but then I realised! no way am I supporting them!

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:30 pm

Kick-a$$ wrote: :blink: well I juz heard TATU's single...i forget what its called i think All The Things She Said, i fdunno but they cant even SING! NO WONDER THEY ARE BEING PROMOTED AS 2 CHICKS WHO LOVE EACH OTHER! I WONDER WHAT THIER PARENTS ARE THINKING? Well I dont like em I thought they were singing in Russian but then I realised! no way am I supporting them!

I read they're not even lesbos. That is only for publicity. Lesbians or not, they still suck. :repuke:

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:05 am

:lol: I know what people do for publicity!? they cant sing...so they kiss each other!? frig whats this world comming to!? what next Bush and Saddan will tell about thier affair!? :lol:

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:12 am

Kick-a$$ wrote: :lol: I know what people do for publicity!? they cant sing...so they kiss each other!? frig whats this world comming to!? what next Bush and Saddan will tell about thier affair!? :lol:

lol :lol:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:14 am

check this out:

http://saltyt.antville.org/stories/282355/http://saltyt.antville.org/stories/282355/

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:20 pm

Well, I told you what I think already, up in General - I just liked them when they were singing in Russian. I mean, all this - to globalise you have to do it in English - it makes me sick.

I just think they could have come up with something new, but these are the very same songs we here are listening for two years already. I mean, I lie the album, but it's time to compose sth new!

It's all their producer's fault, you have no idea what a ruthless guy he is. He didn't cast them - he chose two girls, which he wanted to be exceptional with wild behaviour. And they were a group when they wee still little teenies.

Ha - no one ban them here in Eastern Europe - let me see how the British are gonna handle this! :lol: We turn up to be much open minded!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:55 pm

if I had to go vote for a lesbian anthem I'd go for that wonderful song by Mecano:

Une femme avec une femme

Deux femmes qui se tiennent la main
Ça n'a rien qui peut gêner la morale
Là où le doute s'installe
C'est que ce geste se fasse sous la table.

Quand elles sont seules, comme elles n'ont rien à perdre
Après les mains, la peau de tout le reste
Un amour qui est secret
Même nues, elles ne pourraient le cacher
Alors, sous les yeux des autres
Dans la rue, elles le déguisent en amitié
L'une des deux dit que c'est mal agir
Et l'autre dit qu'il vaut mieux laisser dire.

Ce qu'ils en pensent ou disent ne pourrait rien y faire
Qui arrête les colombes en plein vol
A deux, au ras du sol
Une femme avec une femme

Je ne veux pas les juger
Je ne veux pas jeter la première pierre
Et si, en poussant la porte
Je les trouve bouche-à-bouche dans le salon

Je n'aurais pas l'audace de tousser
Si ça me dérange, je n'ai qu'à m'en aller
Avec mes pierres elles construiraient leur forteresse
A deux, au ras du sol
Une femme avec une femme

L'une des deux dit que c'est mal agir
Et l'autre dit qu'il vaut mieux laisser dire

Ce qu'ils en pensent ou disent ne pourrait rien y faire
A deux, au ras du sol
Une femme avec une femme

A deux, au ras du sol
Une femme avec une femme

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:09 am

I bought there album, and some songs where in russian and sum in english, they are lesbians, they admitted it on a TV programee and they kiss on stage, I saw it on TOTP after they performed every1 went quiet and then cheerd after it, they also said in CD:UK that they write all there own songs about them, and whats in there mind, so one of the songs on there album is called Robot, so im thinking, did they have a robot on there mind when they wrote this song!!!! :lol: :D :) :blink: :unsure: ;) <_<

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Mon Mar 24, 2003 4:22 am

TATU are gorss they cannot sing thier song sucks!!

Thier album debutes at 19

All The Things She Said- debuted at 1 and is not sitting ay 2 after 2 weeks.

DELTA gOODRUM (AUSSIE SINGER! VERY GOOD) debuted at number 1 and got pushed out by TATU and now DELTA has pushed TATU back to 2 (yay!)

TATU are sick! They do freaky lezo acts for publicity can you get any lamer!?

My cousin likes TATU and I dont mind the thought she likes it BUT....I DO MIND HAVING TO HEAR ABOUT THEM BY HER 24-7 shes obsessed!! HELP ME HELP ME

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:10 am

When I first heard the song, I thought it was just like any other song, it will come & go. But then I found out that the girls who sing it are lesbians. That's when I got curious. If they weren't controversial, I doubt it if people would give them the time of day.

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Sun Mar 30, 2003 10:22 am

I like their music. :)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:44 pm

I heard the russian version of all the thing she said and it's much better...i love the russian version...

if anyone have the lirycs.....

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:40 pm

They can't sing, they sound like 10 year olds.

And all that lesbo sh** is a publicity stunt. I don't give a sh** if they admitted they're lesbians and kissed eachother. They did it in the video. It doesn't mean they're lesbians.I can say I'm a lesbian and kiss my female partner too, but that doesn't make me a lesbian. I'm a lesbian only if I REALLY like girls. Eeeewwww. And I don't. lol.

I've read Julia has a boyfriend and he said she enjoyed sex with him. Maybe she is bi.<_<

I'm pretty sure they like cocks more than Christina. :P

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:23 pm

I read that all had a boyfriend, that both dated with their manager....well, i don't know what they are ;)
I think too that it's a pub stuff

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:52 am

Just think of how many popstars are being worshipped for doing nothing... and the girls are at least grabbing the attention with some videos not based on the idea how PG-13 it has to be.

If they weren't controversial, I doubt it if people would give them the time of day.

Definitely. I am always so mad that there are so many fine Russian acts that no one would ever care to translate in english, just because they look ordinary.

But at least this is the only Eastern-european act that seels millions in Europe. And America probably, I don't know. Kinda cool. :D Someone noticed we exist.

Which songs on the album are in Russian?

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:30 am

i think they're ok. :lol:

let them do what they want. i've seen worse gimmicks and stunts.

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:34 pm

But at least this is the only Eastern-european act that seels millions in Europe. And America probably, I don't know. Kinda cool.  Someone noticed we exist.

I feel ya. We have a lot of talented singers in our country who couldn't make it to the global market. Heck, they even have to compete with international artists in the local market. I think it's terribly one-sided that American artists can easily break into the international market when our local artists who have as much talent or more have to fight tooth & nail just to be known in Asia.

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:37 pm

I have a freind that is their fan !

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:52 am

another thought crossed my mind.. can you say that t.A.T.u.'s songs are *worse* than the 'hits' today which are basically about sex, drugs and violence? :blink:

georgy, that's true. but some artists succeeded.. like Lea Salonga. :clap:

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:36 am

Actually, tAtu's songs (I've heard 2 so far) are tame compared to others. It's their image that's controversial. But hey, whatever works for them.

Yep, Leah has achieved quite a lot. Sayang, I should've gone to see her in "The Flower Drum Song." Mahal naman kasi ng tiket kaya "Rent" na lang pinanood ko.

Return to “Other Female Musicians”