Tatu Vow To Pose In Playboy Now That Julia's Legal

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Thu Feb 20, 2003 2:34 pm

The Sun reports t.A.T.u. star Julia Volkova is planning to celebrate her 18th birthday today by vowing to pose in Playboy magazine. Her bandmate Lena Katina, who turned 18 last October said recently, "Unfortunately we can’t pose in Playboy yet because Julia’s not 18. But soon, I assure you, we will and you’ll know."

Man they'll do just about anything for attention. What's next? X-rated films? :no:

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Sat Feb 22, 2003 4:06 pm

They're two f***ing crackwhores. They're so pathetic, I'm pretty sure this is what they were waiting for their entire life. They can only pose because they are a little famous now, that girl with the red hair is nasty. They're nasty and fake. And the musci is sh**ty. :pukeface:

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:11 am

I woulnt belive wot the the Sun news writes. It just a pile of sh**. Espically the bizzare page, once they f***ing lied about that little girl going missing, u know sarah payne? They said that she had returned home saftley! what f***ing liers! So i dont belive in that sh**. I not that Gullible.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Mon Mar 24, 2003 4:18 am

:o Dude they cant pose it will make people sick!

5 Reasons Tatu Suck:
1. COZ THEY DO LESBIAN ANTICS FOR PUBLICITY
2. THEY CANT SING THIER FIRST SINGLE WAS CRAPPER THEN WHAT I CAN DO!
3. THEY ARE BOTH UGLY
4. THEY ARE IMMATUE AND FAKE POSING AS LEZOS FOR ATTENTION
5. THEY DRESS ALL TARTY ALMOST AS BAD AS CHRISTINA! AND THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE 12 OR SOMETHING

my cousin reckons I hate them coz they are LEZO but I do not! I disslike them coz they are plain out ruse and immature they CANNOT sing and they do sick things on stage for attention

TATU MAKE ME SICK! :angry:

posing in playboy is gross and to think they ARE DOING IT YUCKIE! :( make me wanna puke!

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:32 pm

There are playmates to pose in Playboy. Who needs to see these ugly b****es? They're desperate. They don't know what to do to keep attention. They're not even lesbians! It's all a publicity stunt. That's even worse.

They lack talent, they suck. They can't sing, they can't dance, they can't write a f***ing song. They can't do anything, they suck ass.

You have to be a f***ing sick b**** to fake you're a lesbian to sell records.

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:49 pm

That 'all the things..' song was a good novelty record...but t.a.t.u are just pitiful..really pitiful. This whole lesbian thing is merely another tactic to get attention. It's like these girls in the music industry are always trying to outdo one another or surpass one another in the 'how much can we shock' stakes.

If tatu were 2 boys, they would both be working in MacDonald's by now - no way would the media be hyping them up.

t.a.t.u just further confirm to me how sex-obsessed the music industry has become as far as female musicians are concerned.

Super-Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Super-Sarah » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:10 pm

wots wrong wid lesbians? its bout time ppl stopped beins oo homophobic

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:20 pm

Certainly no homophobism on my part and I think the majority here don't have a problem with whatever sexual preference people have (although i think it is ignorant to call them 'lezzas or lezbos)

I think the criticism here is mainly to do with the fact that they are using the tantalising image of being lesbians to simply flog their records. They both go back and forth about their sexuality: sometimes saying they are straight, then saying they're bi-sexual ... etc Depending on how good/bad their sales are doing, they play the 'lesbian card' just to get attention because as females, they know the male-dominated media will sit up pronto and pay attention.

It's the fact that they are using everything and anything else other than actual music, to be successful. I think we're living in a very paedophile-sensitive world.... their antics don't help.

Super-Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Super-Sarah » Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:45 am

so freakin wot? they tryin 2 sell records in a different way

i mean ppl like britney act aLL SExy 2 help shift records

justin does all his dancemoves to help him

so tastu are jus doin sumthin different

good on them

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sat Jun 21, 2003 5:36 pm

Yeah and guess what Sarah, I'm not a huge fan of Britney, justin and other pop people's marketing tactics or their rubbish music either. Britney's rolling stone cover was vulgar and I'm getting tired of seeing justin naked everywhere.

My criticism of tatu is merely in keeping with my consistency.

so tastu are jus doin sumthin different

Ah yes....no-one has catered for the paedophile market yet. The state of the music industry these days...we should've seen it coming anyway.

Yes good luck to them ... :rolleyes: ironically, their music is good enough on its' own.

nommie22
Supreme Member

Postby nommie22 » Sat Jun 21, 2003 5:45 pm

t.A.T.U make really good music.. it's very definitive and different. But all this image obsessing they do is starting to grate. I wish the industry would stop putting so much pressure on young musicians to always be sexy and provactive. Whatever happened to making it the decent way? All these girls esp. i blame that Britney for this. Her success came through solely her image so everyone's just following suit. Tatu merely do things to shock. and evern their maanger said 'young lesbians' is a good strategy in getting male attention. If they are lesbians, good for them but I suspect it's all a front just to get attention and increase sales records.

It's funny but it's always the media to blame. If they hate these acts so much, why do they choose to promote them? Eminem, Britney Tatu r all considered 'controversial' for the way in which they flog their records, but it's this constant scrutiny they get that just helps them more. If I had my way and owned the media, they'd all be working in MCdoonald's :D

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:44 am

Has any of you watched them at the Eurovision? I have, and whoever dares call them 'singers' needs to have their ears checked. As far as singing goes they positively suck, I too loved 'All the things she said' I absolutely loved the tune but their image just disgusted me, and I might sound old fashionned but the video schocked me, it was just a treat for all peadophiles what's better than young girls kissing in the rain in school uniform? I agree with Adriana, she's just like Britney and the rest of them but in a different way, Sh1tney herself had alreayd played the 'girl-in-uniform-sticking-her-tongue-out' trick. It has nothing to do with being homophobic, but I really grew tired of their show, now whenever they 'perform' the bet is will they kiss this time? The music is catchy and it's good to hear when at a party, but I'd prefer seeing two dinosaurs in kilt pretending to sing their songs rather than the two of them.
Now you can argue that 'singers' should be judged just on their music, but if it were truely teh case they wouldn't spend so much effort on the image. If they do, I will pay attention to it, and in teh case of tatu, I don't like what I see. It's just a matter of opinion, people should quit banding others homophobic when they criticize someone homosexual, or racist for critisizing someone of a different enthnicity, or anti-semite etc....

Nikechik454
Advanced Member

Postby Nikechik454 » Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:16 pm

Hmm...I really liked their song "All the Things She Said", it was very catchy. But then they start kissing and slobbering all over each other on stage, it gets old. They aren't exactly the best singers in the world, so I guess that thought it would help sell records by comminting tom foolery on stage. And this Playboy schtick? Hmm...somebody wants some attention. I won't name any names, but um Tatu? LOL.

JustinT4ever
Supreme Member

Postby JustinT4ever » Sat Oct 18, 2003 5:02 pm

who cares? those lesbian!!! :puke:

BANEinsider

Postby BANEinsider » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:47 pm

CrazyCanadianChick wrote: Man they'll do just about anything for attention. What's next? X-rated films? :no:

Lord willing... :D

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:01 pm

i love their style of music...

as for their lesbian tendenies...what ever creams ur twinkie!

oh well they do it for attention...who gives a flyin crap!

:rolleyes:

woo woo...i am done

Return to “Other Female Musicians”