Prince William Has Hots For--

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:23 am

Wills for Beyoncé?

-- Who should Will marry? | Vote | Gallery: William's Women

PRINCE Charles let slip that son William has the hots for sexy R&B star Beyoncé Knowles as he sat next to the star at a pop festival.

The Destiny's Child beauty, who stole the show at yesterday's Party In The Park event with her No 1 hit Crazy In Love, said she got all hot and bothered as the Prince of Wales broke the news.

According to the Sun, Charles took his seat in the VIP area at the show, in London's Hyde Park, saying: "Both my sons have your album and I think Wills quite fancies you."

Beyoncé said later: "He was very charming. We spoke for a few minutes and he told me that both his sons have my album.

"He then said 'between you and me I think Wills fancies you.'

"I went red in the face and couldn't believe it!

"I'm thrilled though - Wills is very good looking."

Prince William, who turned 21 last month, has been linked with a series of high profile women, including Britney Spears and a niece of George Bush.

In the days before his birthday it emerged he had staged a 'mock engagement' to Kenyan Jessica craig who he met in East Africa during his gap year.

At yesterday's Party In The Park, which raises cash for Charles' charity The Prince's Trust, Beyoncé sang her latest single Crazy In Love surrounded by sexy dancers while her new release scored the highest new entry in the singles chart.

US rock band Evanescence's Bring Me To Life, which spent four weeks at the top, was pushed to number two.

Return to “Other Female Musicians”