Kelly Clarkson, Candie's Girl!

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:53 am

Kelly Clarkson, Candie's Girl!
July 22, 2003

So what's next for KELLY "cool beans" CLARKSON? She's joining the bodacious ranks of ASHANTI, KELLY OSBOURNE and JENNY McCARTHY as a Candie's girl.

ET caught up with the American Idol at her oh-so-glamorous photo shoot, where she got to strut some of the shoe label's trademark footwear and wear over a million dollars worth of diamond jewelry from Jacob & Co.

"I feel like P.Diddy or something!" the Texas cutie exclaimed. "I'm really excited about being a Candie's girl. I wear Candie's flip-flops and tennis shoes all the time. When the idea came up I was like, 'Oh, cool!'"

For her ad series, debuting in magazines and on billboards in the fall, Kelly got to spoof her pop-star image by posing in several humorous and risqué scenarios shot by famed photographer DAVIS FACTOR.

"It kind of brings out the goofy side of me," she says. "We did a whole red-carpet thing where there's this dog humping on my leg. Then we have a sexy, glamorous side with diamonds and everything in the bathtub."

Kelly can also be seen lounging on a bed in a romantic off-the-shoulder top and skirt. But don't expect America's sweetheart to pose squatting in the little girls' room, like MTV pin-up Jenny McCarthy did so memorably in 1997.

"She was sitting on that toilet and it was just funny because it was Jenny McCarthy and that's her personality. They totally think out of the box."

Besides pushing the envelope, Candie's also supports charitable causes like Hollygrove, a Hollywood-based refuge that serves abused children who have been removed from the custody of their families by the court. Recently, Candie's donated dozens of children's shoes to Hollygrove.

Justified 92

Postby Justified 92 » Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:17 pm

So then do you like Kelly Clarkson. My cousin realy likes her too!!!!

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:47 pm

I saw a add in a magazine today she looks pretty shes wearing white boots and is in a tub.

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Sun Sep 21, 2003 11:49 pm

yeah i saw the ad too! its pretty cool.

justified 92- yeah, i have her album and i like it alot! she is really talented and has an AWESOME voice!

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:39 pm

I just ordered her album form best buy last night cause i got a 1800 credit limit on there card last night lol i spent 125 i bought 7 cds and one concert dvd lol

JustinT4ever
Supreme Member

Postby JustinT4ever » Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:56 pm

oh cool

Return to “Other Female Musicians”