Michelle Branch

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:16 pm

Michelle Branch recently posed topless on the cover of maxim. A girl who used to say she would never 'sell herself for sex' like britney and christina.

what do you all think? i personally feel a little disappointed, but i still think she is a good musician. Maybe she feel pressured to do it because her career isn't going that well.

Christinas Amazing
Advanced Member

Postby Christinas Amazing » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:13 am

i think she has double standards but also that britney and christina dont dress in lil tops and sh** all the time its just for entertainment and im sorry but i would rather see that then a chick singing in baggy clothes or long sleaved shirts and tracksuits there dressing the part.

y doesnt j lo or beyonce or pink ever cop sh** when they wear less clothes most of the time???

at least xtina is humbled by her fans and doesnt get a big head like others or have an attitude 12/7

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:56 pm

Christinas Amazing wrote: i think she has double standards but also that britney and christina dont dress in lil tops and sh** all the time its just for entertainment and im sorry but i would rather see that then a chick singing in baggy clothes or long sleaved shirts and tracksuits there dressing the part.

y doesnt j lo or beyonce or pink ever cop sh** when they wear less clothes most of the time???

at least xtina is humbled by her fans and doesnt get a big head like others or have an attitude 12/7

to me she makes it worse because she says that wearing less close empowers her as a woman.

i think thats a cop out...i think by all these chicks taking off there close as much as they do degrades them as woman.

but i think if michelle chooses to do it once in awhile more power to her...but i think it was mighty hypocritical that she said she was going to stay away from that very thing so...

but all in all i am cool with showin some skin once and awhile...as often as brit and christina

<_< no

and i also thing certain body parts should stay unseen...so ladies keep the booty in ur panties...keep the tits in the bras.

but thats just my opinion :shrug:

Christinas Amazing
Advanced Member

Postby Christinas Amazing » Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:13 pm

it empowers her as a woman cause she is confidant with her body no matter what imperfections she has and this empowers her because 90% of females have low self esteam and its a good exapmle when some one says im fine with my body no matter what. if u still dont see what shes getting at i feel sorry for u because its a beutiful thing once u see it the right way

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:32 pm

I agree with you Christinas Amazing. In both posts, like a entertainer is more entertainging when looking 'good' - you see people like Kelly Osbourne who really is disgusting, like she could be a quite good looking girl if she let her modeling team to do her in a decent way. But yer I fully agree with Christinas Aamazing :D

Return to “Other Female Musicians”