Paris Hilton 'screwed'

MissyChrissy86

Postby MissyChrissy86 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:02 am

Where can I listen that song? It would be great if someone has the lyrics!!!

sweetlucious101

Postby sweetlucious101 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:52 am

u can listen 2 it on parishilton.com

sliminem

Postby sliminem » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:44 pm

OH MY GOD! please don't tell me anyone in the right mind would actually buy her album or even want to listen to her sings! you know i won't be suprised if paris does have a #1 album though..i mean...people were actually stupid enough to buy "lizzie mcguire's" album so yeah she probley will have a #1 album too. for some reason people don't want to listen to real talent today. but i seriously hope she does not think she is going to be the next britney spears! paris is not talented at all! at least britney is a good entertainer and can dance; paris can't move if her life depended on it. the only good moving she does is in one night in paris. she should stick with doing that instead of sticking up the music and acting world.

MissyChrissy86

Postby MissyChrissy86 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:50 am

You can't know it, if you don't listen it first!!!
and by the way, Britney is the ''no talents at all'' chic. Not Paris...

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:40 pm

im goona giv her da benefit of da doubt since i love her show.i havent heard da song yet so dunno lol but go for it ,watever oppurtunites cum her way or anyones way i say grab them cuz u only get one chance i say u go girl.

sliminem

Postby sliminem » Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:30 pm

i have heard it. they've played some of it on t.v. and i didn't like it. i don't think she's talented. but that's just my opinion though...everyone has one so...but yeah britney isn't that talented of a singer BUT she IS one of hell of an enterrainer i will give her that credit and i don't see paris being the next britney or even making it in the music bussiness. but people today will buy anything so she might do well but i doubt anyone will respect her (critics and other artist). but like repest really matters to anyone anymore *shrugs* hey people like hillaly duff so....

Return to “Other Female Musicians”