HEAR'SAY star Kym Marsh 'I'm suffering from bulimia'

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun May 20, 2001 3:19 pm

KYM: MY BULIMIA HELL
EXCLUSIVE: Slim disease star sobs as she confesses to pals
HEAR'SAY star Kym Marsh broke down in tears last week as she admitted to her shocked band mates: 'I'm suffering from bulimia - it's a nightmare.'

It's the SECOND time the 25-year-old beauty has been stricken by the eating disorder in which sufferers binge on food and then force themselves to vomit.

And last night friends and relatives of the anguished star were blaming pressure on Hear'Say from the image-obsessed pop world for her illness. One pal told the Sunday People: 'This is the sad legacy of being part of a manufactured band.

'This unrelenting pressure about the way they look has made Kym ill.

'The return of her bulimia is a living hell for her - it's a nightmare she thought had gone away and been conquered.

'On the surface Kym appears not to have a care in the world, but underneath she is suffering. This is a really tough time for her.

'Kids are looking at her thinking she has everything in life, money, looks and fame but that isn't the true picture.

'Right now she is a frightened and lonely girl who is having to fight the demons inside her.

'She has been feeling ashamed about it.

'It took a lot of courage for her to tell the others.'

more...
people.co.uk/shtml/NEWS/P2S10.shtmlhttp://www.people.co.uk/shtml/NEWS/P2S10.shtml

Return to “Other Female Musicians”