NEW BOARD REQUEST

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Jun 21, 2002 5:44 pm

Ok, I live in France a country which, you may know, loves to stare at its navel (I'm joking!) ie. we give priority to home made music (which is fine to protect our culture from globalisation and from the loss of a bit of our identity) thus apart from commercial pseudo-music we do not hear a lot about <span style='color:red'>GOOD TALENTED</span> American singers, they are so rare (no offense!) that I think this is really a pity.

Thank God, my lovely girl from England (love you Adriana :kiss:) has introduced me, the music-ignorant lil' French girl, to Jewel's and Sarah McLachlan's music...
.....and now <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>I AM JUST AN ADDICT!!!!!!!</span>

so please please please please could we have a board for one of the two, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!! And don't tell me about these search results and all that coz they won't become worldwide phenomena if you don't help by introducing them to other people, try to be 'avant-gardiste' for once and innovate! PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!! S'IL TE PLAIT!!!!!!! DIS MOI OUI!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Sat Jun 29, 2002 11:56 am

good luck. the vast majority of peeps from the u.s. have the intelligence level of a piece of turd floating in the sewer. that would explain the explosion of pure crap in music. sh**
it out and they'll eat it up!jewel and sarah r both talented beautiful women,unfortunately they don't show their belly-buttons or strut their slut quite as horribly as the other more famous,less talented twits all around us in lip-sync land do,so they don't get quite as much recognition. o well...make good music and non-turd eaters will listen!
peace
rock
;)

(Edited by MoRtiCia13 at 5:57 pm on June 29, 2002)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: lmao you put it so nicely!!!
thanks for replying though.......I'm losing hope now, don't think we'll ever get it! :(

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:49 pm

I love Jewel....**sigh** one of my favortie songs being "Pieces of You"

I hope you get a Jewel board..I would post L! :) Myabe when Jeff refreshes all the boards he will add one...you never know! Keep hoping..it'll come one day! And in the mean time..why don't you post some threads on those ladies? Good luck darling :D

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:33 am

Thanks 4 the support Genna! :wub:

"why don't you post some threads on those ladies"
that's a f***ing good idea!!!!!......***I'm so slow*** :lol: :lol:
thank ya! :kiss:

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:17 pm

no worries....:kiss: Rock on L....I'll support ya :P

Return to “Other Female Musicians”