A Racist?

lurker15
Ultra Member

Postby lurker15 » Sun Feb 25, 2001 8:08 pm

It is a well established fact that most black rappers say and do horrible things to white people. Tupac Shakur, for instance, and many others (see the book 'Bad Rap'). I'm curious, has DMX ever said anti-white epithets?

Damian

Postby Damian » Tue Feb 27, 2001 12:08 pm

It is really stupid that you people say things like 'all rappers are racist' or 'most rappers hate white people'. Tupac in a lot of his songs he says things like 'f*** the police' or 'I hate the popo' I don't remember a song where he says 'f*** the police, but only white officers' or 'I hate the f*** en police, but if you're a brotha you cool'.

I think that when he shot the police officers he would've done it even if they would've been black.

I don't think that a lot of rappers are recist, I think that  some black people still have hate for white people for what they did to them, and for what some white people are still doing to some black folks.  Of course that there are RACIST BLACKS, like there are RACIST WHITES, RACIST LATINOS etc.

We need to try to understand each other and understand where each of us are coming from.

PEACE OUT !!!!!!!!           :)  

Babygirlfmvegas

Postby Babygirlfmvegas » Fri Apr 20, 2001 4:40 pm

thats gotta b the most outragous thing I have heard.... thats obsurd.....commoon now....it don't matter if a fool is white black brown purple blue red it don't.... fo real.... and until all of us as one damn race stick together and stop the madness is anything gonna be accomplished....SQUASH IT AS DMX WOULD SAY!!!!!!!

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Tue May 01, 2001 3:00 am

NO DISRESPECT BUT..... ok, for you to say tupac was a racist is ridicoulus because he had alot of white women in his videos, and i really don't that a strong ( black) man like himself would be socializing with white people especially in his videos if he was racist, he believe in standing up for what you believe in, and if he was that way then he would have put it in his records and left them out of his vidoes. and i heard that he had alot of respect for john lennon ( a former beatle) and his work. JUST BECAAUSE TUPAC'S MOTHER WAS A MEMBER OF THE BLACK PANTHERS AND HE WAS RAISED AROUND THAT LIFESTYLE DOESN'T MEAN HE HATED WHITE PEOPLE OR ANY OTHER RACE. THE BALCK PANTHERS ( NOT ALL OF THEM ) HATED WHITE PEOPLE, THE PANTHERS WERE ABOUT STOPPING THE GOVERNMENT FROM SENDING BLACK PEOPLE INTO WAR ALL THE TIME, AND YES, THERE WAS WHITE ' BLACK PANTHERS' TOO. AND ANOTHER WAY YOU KNOW HIS MOTHER DIDN'T RAISE HIM UP TO BE RACIST ( AND THAT HE'S WASN'T ) WAS BECAUSE OF HIS NAME, TUPAC, THAT'S AN INCA NAME, HE WAS NAMED AFTER AN INCA INDIAN. NOW IF HIS MOTHER WAS A RACIST I REALLY DON'T SHE WOULD HAVE NAMED HIM AFTER SOMEON WHO WAS OUTSIDE HIS RACE, SHE PROBLY WOULD HAVE NAMED HIM AFTER SOMEONE WHO WAS BLACK AND DID SOMETHING TO WHITE PEOPLE. AND IF TUPAC WAS RACIST HE PROBLEY, ( AND I'M SURE HE KNEW WHERE HIS NAME CAME FROM), WOULD HAVE CHANGED IT TO SOMETHING ELSE, IF HE HATED OTHER RACES SO BAD. JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE AREN'T AWARE THAT HE WAS FRIENDS WITH ALOT OF WHITE PEOPLE ( WHICH HE PROBLY DID HAVE WHITE AND OTHER RACE FRIENDS ) DOESN'T MEAN HE HATES THEM., AND THAT GOES FOR EVERY OTHER RAPPER. NOW I DON'T KNOW IF MARILYN MANSON IS FRIENDS WITH BLACK PEOPLE BUT I REALLY DOUBT HE'S RACIST WHEN HE LISTENS TO RAP MUSIC, THE SAME GOES FOR RAPPERS ( THEY DON'T JUST LISTEN TO ' BLACK MUSIC').

no not, if any, that many rappers haEt white people or any other raceS, because alot of them think britney spears and christiana aguilara are really cute. they like(d) big pun, fat joe ( latino's), and eminem, limp biscut, papa roach, korn, etc. alot of rappers have dueted and are planning on dueting with these artist. OH YEAH NOT TO MENTION ALOT OF THEM 'LOVE' JENNIFER LOPEZ, AND CARMEN ELECTRA. THEY PUT LATIN WOMEN AND ASIAN WOMEN IN THEIR VIDEOS ALL THE TIME, DON'T FORGET THAT.

AND FINALLY NO, DMX IS NOT A RACIST BECAUSE HE DUETED WITH MARILYN MANSON ON THE SONG OMEN, AND HE WORKS WITH WHITE PEOPLE ( ESPECIALLY IN HIS MOVIES, HE DIDN'T HAVE A PROMBLEM WITH STEVEN SAGUEL) AND HE'S DUETED WITH LIMP BISCUIT AS WELL.AND HE LIKES CARSON DAILY. AND PROMBLY ALOT OF OTHER WHITE PEOPLE AS WELL. PLUS I'VE SEEN WHTIE PEOPLE IN HIS VIDEOS, ESPECIALLY THE RUFF RYDERS ATHEM, OH YEAH, THE RUFF RYDERS , THAT OBVIOUSLY SHOWS THAT DMX HAS READ HISTORY BOOKS BECAUSE ( THIS SENTENCE IS READ SARCASTICALLY) : I BELIEVE THE RUFF RYDERS WERE ORGINALLY WHITE AND THEY LIVED BACK IN THE 1800'S. I THINK ALOT OF THIS STARTED BECAUSE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT HE DOESN'T LIKE EMINEM, BECAUSE HE'S A WHITE AND HE'S HUGE, BUT I DON'T IT, AND IF IT'S TRUE I DON'T HE DOESN'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE'S JEALOUS.
SAYING DMX DOESN'T LIKE WHITE PEOPLE IS LIKE SAYING DMX HATES DOGS, IT CAN'T HAPPEN. HE DOESN'T JUDGE THE WHOLE RACE BECAUSE OF WHAT A FEW WHITE PEOPLE DUE, IF HE DID THEN HE WOULD ALSO HATE HIS OWN RACE, BLACK PEOPLE.

DON'T JUDGE THEM BECAUSE THERE RAPPERS AND START LABELING THEM ALL WHEN YOU DOUBT HAVE ABSOLUTE GARENTEEDED PROOF BECAUSE THAT MAKES YOU OUT TO SOUND VERY HYPERCRITCAL, IT MAKE YOU SOUND RACIST TOWARDS THEM.

Return to “DMX”