What Do You Think Of Eminem?

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:51 pm

When I first liked Eminem, it was because he was so hot, and he had good songs. Now, I still think he is hott, he is very talented, ands a very interesting person.

BrazilianMamiNYC

Postby BrazilianMamiNYC » Fri Jul 19, 2002 6:11 pm

I used to be Em's biggest fan, but I'm tired of his style.

Still think he seems to be a cool person, though.

viv

Postby viv » Sat Jul 27, 2002 9:04 pm

I think that he is kool, hot, and sweet. I like his songs and I wish him the best of luck! :D B) :) :lol:

cuddly_angel84

Postby cuddly_angel84 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:47 am

I don't particularly dig eminem, sometimes i think he is a wigga, cause he thinks he's all ghetto n stuff. i mean some of his songs are aight, but sometimes he tries to be a real wannabe. i dont mean to offend any ya'll who like him, and i'm not sayin that it aint right for a white guy to rap, but theres just somethin about him dat bugs me. now as far as looks go, he got some nice eyes and das about it, i dont like anything else bout him. and he doesn't seem like a nice guy to me, he doesn't have a very nice personality. and he wouldn't be where he's at if Dre hadn't noticed him, so Dre was the one who got him there and into the rap business. But honestly, I dont consider eminem's music "rap". it just aint rap dat i would wanna listen to. its like its own kinda genre i donno what i would call it. and all you eminem lovers dont go hatin on me just cuz i said dat, cause i'm just sayin my opinion.

Kris10nJus10froever
Ultra Member

Postby Kris10nJus10froever » Mon Jul 29, 2002 9:12 pm

I think Eminem is hot... He's kinda crazy, some of the stuff he raps about is a lil weird... but he is definitely one of the most talented rappers out there

Kitty2984

Postby Kitty2984 » Wed Aug 07, 2002 6:07 pm

This is interesting...Cuddly, you said he tried to act "ghetto" well, you're doing the same :rolleyes: .

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Aug 09, 2002 11:46 pm

I'm tired of him...but I find him strangly attractive. ;)

cuddly_angel84

Postby cuddly_angel84 » Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:23 am

okay yall, thanx for lettin me know that i'm TRYIN to be ghetto, i would just like to let u know that i do come from the ghetto and that is where i grew up until i moved to where i am right now. and if thats the way that i talk, then thats the way it is and i aint changing it so dont be tellin me what im tryin ta act like aight. and i type the way i talk okay? i neva said that it was wrong for a white guy to rap, cause em's as succesful as a lotta black rappers out there. i just dont happen to like his music cause it just doesnt sound like real rap to me, when i listen to it i feel like im listenin to pop or somthin. the only songs i kinda like by him are forgot about dre and without me. i dont dislike him just cuz of his skin color, cause i do listen to what you would call "white" music, i just dont like his style. man yall are takin it so seriously, i know ALOT of ppl who cant stand eminem. now i neva said that i couldnt stand him, i just said that i dint like his music. and what i mean by he doesnt have a good personality is cause the stuff he raps about is just strange like lockin your wife up in the trunk then throwin her off the bridge? naw man that just aint right.

PALOMA
Ultra Member

Postby PALOMA » Sat Aug 24, 2002 12:51 pm

:P HELLO!! :P
I love Em.My name is Paloma and I live in Viveiro(Galicia,SPAIN).Im in Gisele Bundchen's forum. :rolleyes:
I think Em is the best rapper in the world.He is clever,hot and I love him.

besos :D

Return to “Eminem”