Interesting Story About Em's Mom

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:29 pm

Ok, so my friend knows these guys (they're brothers) and I was out them last night. We were at their house watching tv when "Cleaning out my closet" came on and my friend and I were laughing at the part where the lady who plays em's mom put the pine sol or whatever it is in the kid's cereal. So anyway, we started to laugh and one of the guys was like "don't laugh!!" and we thought he was just joking because we've never seen him that serious before but he wasn't. Then we asked why he was so uptight about it and he's like cause she really did that to him so I was like (sarcastically) ya ok, do u know them or something? Then he went to his room and brought back pics of him, his brother and em from a long time ago. So I asked how he knows him and he said when his parents got divorced, they moved with their father to Detroit and their dad dated Em's mom for a while. While they were going out, she actually tried to drown the younger brother and she almost hit his the older one with her car. I thought he was lying at first but his dad was in the next room listening to the conversation and didn't object to anything he was saying. That's all the info I got on it because that's all he told me and I didn't really want to ask too many personal questions seeing as this was the first time meeting this guy and his brother. But if I found out any more info that crazy b*tch, I'll let ya know :D

tibby2k

Postby tibby2k » Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:54 am

was he around when kim was in the picture?

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:19 am

The pic's that he showed me were from 8 or 9 years ago...so if you know how long kim and em have been together then I guess you can figure out if he was with her then or not but I'm not sure, sorry ;) and like I said if I find out any more info I'll yet you know.

Return to “Eminem”