Debbie Wants Apology

PALOMA
Ultra Member

Postby PALOMA » Sat Sep 28, 2002 6:58 am

September 26, 2002
Eminem's mother Debbie Mathers is waiting for her son to apologize to her so that the pair can be reunited. The relatives have barely spoken since Debbie sued her multi-millionaire son for libel over his controversial lyrics. Recently Debbie made statements saying that she never meant to sue her son, things just got out of control. She says she was spat at by strangers in the street after press reports of her US $10 million lawsuit, says she consulted lawyers over a minor issue involving her son's then-wife Kim and swiftly saw the matter spiral into a massive legal battle. She says, "I never intended to sue my son. The lawsuit was my attempt to hold on to my home. I'd given Marshall my trailer to rent when I moved back to Missouri. But Kim fell behind with the payments. I figured I had to sell it to pay the debt, but she wouldn't let me. She threatened me with a lawyer, so I consulted one myself. Then the whole thing just escalated. The first thing I knew, I swear, was when Marshall rang me and said, 'Mom, why are you suing me for $10 million?' I nearly fell over. It was ludicrous. Then word got out and the world saw me as an evil b**** from hell. What mother sues her own son? I was cursed in public, spat at in shopping malls. She says, "I know we've got a long way to go before things can be put right between us. Marshall's bodyguards tell me he's confused and that breaks my heart. The trouble is, he never could stand on his own two feet, but I pray he will soon. I always stood up for him, but now his life is out of control. I'm just waiting for the day he comes to me and says, 'I'm sorry Mom.' I'll always be there for him. He's my son."

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:22 pm

debbie wantz an apology??
slimmy wantz an apology! yes yes u no it
wha r u waitin 4 younglady??
dun wanna make tu papi madd!

hollabackatchadirtyslimmy
- slimmy
ps can u please finish cuttin mi toenailz 4mi :rolleyes:

Return to “Eminem”