Binnie27

Postby Binnie27 » Thu Oct 31, 2002 8:13 am

Eminem and Kim back together
<http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2002501739,00.html>

If this article is indeed true, than I swear, I've LOST
total respect for the guy. I will admit, I like his songs and he's
very talented. But the guy has got to be pretty f***in stupid if he
took her back. I know what you guys are going to say, HE'S DOING IT
FOR HIS DAUGHTERS SAKE! That's what he's going to let you believe.
He knows that people are going to say sh** about him for doing that.
He contradicts himself a lot. He hates her, but he loves her, make
up your f***in mind!! She does all this mean sh** to him (sleeps
around, alcoholic, takes drugs, treated his daughter like sh** a
times, embarrasses him, sues him for millions, etc.) now he takes her
back. What kind of man is he? I knew something was up when all these
people were saying that there were seeing him and Kim on dates to
restaurants and movies and he would just say that he's doing to his
daughter's sake and to be on friendly terms with Kim. He would say
that so people wouldn't start talking about him. There are a lot of
divorced couples that remain friendly, but don't go out to dinner and
movies. I always thought that he had a good head on his shoulders and
was smart about these things. Maybe in his next song he can write about how stupid he is, and stop criticizing other people.
I think I will go out and by that book by Kim's cousin, after all.

Disgusted.
P.S. Here is the article, so those of you that can't link to it.

Eminem back with his wife
By DOMINIC MOHAN
RAPPER Eminem is back with ex-wife Kim — who was the target of vicious four-letter rants in his songs.
The couple’s divorce was finalised just a year ago, but pals say they have been brought back together by their love for six-year-old daughter Hailie.
Eminem and Kim Scott became childhood sweethearts after his mum Debbie Mathers-Briggs took her in when she was 12. They married in June 1999 — but their tempestuous relationship was marred by bitter rows.
Kim tried to commit suicide and Eminem’s anger came out in the lyrics of his chart-topping albums.
He called her a “crying b****â€￾ and wrote in chilling detail of how he might try to kill her.
Now not only is Eminem, 30, back with 27-year-old Kim, he has also taken Kim’s baby daughter Whitney into his Michigan home.
The six-month-old girl’s furious father Eric Hartter said: “Eminem lives in a mansion with guardhouse and gates. With his money and his lawyers, he’s keeping me from my little girl.
“I know Eminem is a good father to Hailie.
“All I’m asking is the chance for me to be a dad to my daughter.â€￾
But he added: “Kim went to live with Eminem because Hailie wanted to live with her father full time. Kim knew it was time to go back.â€￾
Kim — twice convicted of drink-driving, still attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and charged in July with possessing cocaine — had asked for £2,000 a week in child support.
In June 2000, jealous Eminem — real name Marshall Mathers III — pulled a gun on Kim and her date John Guerra at a bar, and was given two years’ probation for assault and carrying a concealed weapon.
When recently asked how many times he had been in love, the star replied: “Once, with my ex. One time is enough for me.â€￾
Target of his hate
EMINEM’S wife Kim has been the target of stinging lyrics.
A track entitled Kim goes: “Quit crying b****, why do you always make me shout at you. How could you? Just leave me and love him out the blue.
“You really f***** me Kim, You really did a number on me, I never knew me cheatin’ on you would come back to haunt me.â€￾ Then, to the sound of a woman choking: “Now bleed b****, bleed — bleed b****, bleed.â€￾ In What’s The Difference, Eminem raps: “If I do decide to really murder my daughter’s momma, I’m a sit her up in the front seat and put sunglasses on her, And cruise around wit her for seven hours through California.â€￾
In ’97 Bonnie and Clyde, he tells a girl her mum is “takin’ a little nap in the trunk. Oh that smell, whew — dada musta runned over a skunk.â€￾ :o

It-Aint-True

Postby It-Aint-True » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:42 pm

hi

Just checked the Eminem part of the forums and I thought I'd add...

I don't think it's true *shakes Head*

The Sun is a British tabloid and they are really known for sometimes saying total bullsh*t in order to get hits to their site. A lot of times they had these completely insane rumors about The Corrs or other bands I'm into, and usually it's all untrue.

Eminem would know better then that... though if he does go back to Kim, it would probably bust open sooner or later anyway. Besides I bet he wouldn't want Hailie to have much to do with her mom... I dunno, but that's how it seems... 'specially from his song "Hailie's Song"...

The Sun is really common for making crap up - don't even believe it unless the "news" reaches a RELIABLE source. What I mean by that is, Yahoo! News or something more professional then the tabloids. How many times did tabloids even make up an entire story out of just 2 or 3 small facts?

Don't piss your pants about it yet is all I'm saying. If The Sun knows what its' talking about *For once, hehe* then we'll definetaly see it on Yahoo/Launch news, or on MTV, or on any news channel on TV... believe me, that WOULD raise eyebrows.

I mean, sometimes the Star is just ridiculous. So don't worry

sexybaby

Postby sexybaby » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:27 pm

I bought the issue of The Star today, ( I can't believe I bought this bull sh**), and I don't know if it's true or not. I mean, they have this interview ( or at least they say they do) with Kim's baby's father anf he's saying that Kim is living with Em and they won't let him be a father to his kid.Why would he lie, what does he really have to gain from this? Also if you heard when Kim called the detroit radio station to defend herself (about what her cousin was saying) the first thing she said was "Hello, this is Kim Mathers." If she wasn't with em then why is she still calling herself Mrs. Mathers? And it seemed kinda weird that they both called in to defend each other, like they were both listneing to the radio at the same time and took turns to call in. I don't know what to believe.

Also, do you guys think he's with ( or was with) Brittany Murphey?

It-Aint-True

Postby It-Aint-True » Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:13 pm

hmmm if Eminem is with Kim again, I wouldn't mind. I mean, I personally don't like her too much, just out of the fact that she kind of gives women a bad name. You know with the whole, "I'm so reliable on my man! I'll slit my wrists!" bit.

Then there's that whole, " I'm so sorry I cheated! I want my daughter anyway! Mine mine mine. I want all your money!"

hmmm. If he did go back, you know, as they say, old love never rusts. I think that's true - all life is a progression to and a recession from the words "I Love You", right?

Eminem's probably got a pretty sensitive heart if he did... I mean, judging by the fact that most men I personally know would probably not give jacksh*t to their ex-wives if they split up, and probably never allow to go back. The fact that he even said he's only been in love once- with his ex - shows that he was never really over with the relationship... that's pretty sad and also romantic at the same time :-)

I dunno, hard to comment on this. Kim really did pull some weird crap on him. Though at the same time, a lot of times couples that divorce come back otgether again, after a few tries at relationships with new faces. In the end, it all comes back to the old love ;) I know two or three couples personally that had divorced and remarried. It's pretty common now, and you know, often times old scars can be patched.

And if you can't get them patched, to quote a philosopher I adore... "Oh , honey, they've got acids to burn that off!" - Homer Simpson. If Kim and eminem get together again I'm pretty sure their relatioship will stay a bit rocky. They're both pretty hot-headed I think. They act on their impulses, and later regret. First do it, then feel sorry. So they might try to force things through when it gets rocky... but in the end, they'll keep coming back together.

I just hope they don't screw up Hailie because of it all. <_<

And about Eminem taking in Whitney, a baby he didn't father - well, that's pretty nice. I don't know any guys that would support a child they aren't responsible for, so to speak. Though does this show a lot of relationship maturity from Kim? I don't think Eminem has any bastard children outside his marriage, but here's Kim with a baby already.

The real father of Whitney would have probably sued by now! I mean, if this was true, he'd have probably taken it to court. Everyone would love to have some sh*t with Eminem just to get his money. It's like that with anything. Like that weird @$$ woman taht spilled coffee on herself and sued McDonalds (And won!!! what a b****).... that is pretty odd if you ask me. I bet there'd be court papers rustling by now if Kim had been living with Em for so long now. Seriously.

About Brittany Murphy and Eminem - probably. I read someplace (Teen People I think) that Eminem and one of his 8-Mile female costars (I think Brittany or that woman that played his momma) he cooed cute stuff to her and flirted and love song-ed himself silly. I dunno, maybe it's a rumor too, but Eminem could do that. :-) As The infamous Star said, " Eminem could have any woman he wants. Why Kim??"

Which I also wonder about, but then again, men can be stupid sometimes. Like there is always a class full of girls but all the boys like that one girl that's a complete biotch but she's got some sort of natural thing going for her. I think it's like that. Some sort of psychological thing. If I had the energy I'd analyze everything I see, but this is just right out here on a platter. It's all to do with the game of love.

I don't trust "The Star" at all though, no matter what. They've viced themselves with me wayyyy too many times by now. Their sh*t's way out of line sometimes, and I even read somewhere on Abstracts.net, in some Model's category, that she had to receive a personal apology form the Star just LAST WEEK for a cruel 3 page article they ran on her, that turned out to be complete goat piss.

I don't know. Eminem said to Twist magazine, " I'll never tell." So who knows. If I see it on Yahoo News or on Access Hollywood or something more secure and reliable (NOT a tabloid) then I'll accept it. For now I'm keeping my skepticism in my hand.

~The Skeptical One~

Ps. wow, I sure wrote a lot.

Shadyz Lady

Postby Shadyz Lady » Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:23 pm

Its called love people, if he wants 2 get back with her then let him he proberly still loves her coz they been 2gether 4 like 10 years.

Mami19

Postby Mami19 » Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:23 pm

omg yall! its been ages!! i feel like i've been living under a rock or something.... I didt even know Kim was pregnant to begin with...And now she got another baby and Em took her back.....Wow. I dont know what I think about that. lol If he's happy, that's all that matters I guess. :rolleyes: I know she's a b**** but yall cant deny that at least she choose to be with him way before he's famous, so she must have truly loved him....

It-Aint-True

Postby It-Aint-True » Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:24 pm

Its called love people, if he wants 2 get back with her then let him he proberly still loves her coz they been 2gether 4 like 10 years.

Yep I definetaly agree with that. Old love never fades... :P

~The Cynical One~

shady'sgirly

Postby shady'sgirly » Fri Nov 08, 2002 11:06 pm

i think it might actually be good for eminem to get back with kim.dont get me wrong i love eminem but you all dont really know what kim is like.he cheated on her first.it was still wrong for her to cheat on him but it helps a little i guess. you all know (or you should know) not to take everything he says in his songs seriously so when he says stuff about kim it could be the opposite. It isint really anyones buisness what he does so if he wants to be with kim he should be with her. they have known each other since they were like 12 and you cant really hate someone you have loved for soo long. people that are gonna hate him for gettin back with kim are just jealous and who cares who talks about him if he is happy with kim let him be happy. i think its sweet all he does for hailie and how he took kim back in his house with her new baby. aight well i guess thats it but i probaly forgot somethin so ill probaly write somethin else soon.

truthhurtz

Postby truthhurtz » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:45 am

Call me nuts but i think it's okay if he goes back to Kim

1.) It shows Em does have a soft/forgiving side

2.) Em doesn't seem to trust people easily--and women especially. the fact that Kim knew and was with Em BEFORE he made it probably says something to him

3.) Em wants a family--one that he never had. why not with his baby's mama?

I personally think that Brittany Murphy is the cutest down to earth chick. Did anyone see her on Letterman tonight? She seems so positive. I think he would have been happy with her...But Kim still has a big part of his heart because she was his first love.

Egirl2000
Supreme Member

Postby Egirl2000 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 1:39 am

I've never posted on this particular board before, but i've found myself becoming more of an Eminem fan tonight than I thought I ever would.

But, let's stop all the water-work(s) poetry.

If he's back with Kim, I can honestly say it's probably 99.9% because of their daughter. Kids are always the key to everything, especially when you have a father like Eminem is to his daughter. The guy loves her more than life itself, and I think we can all agree to that.

I don't see her being much of a difference in his life. Just another poor excuse to write about, AND perhaps be (at least, so it appears) a half-ass good mother if not a good wife.

I can't say whether or not I believe the article, but I do know that Mr. Mathers was wearing a ring on his wedding finger earlier today on TRL. That was the first thing I noticed actually. Hmm, so who knows?

Chia_17

Postby Chia_17 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:18 am

Its called love people, if he wants 2 get back with her then let him he proberly still loves her coz they been 2gether 4 like 10 years. <<<BUTT
OUT!

I have never posted here b-4 i am a new member....but anyways
I think ur all heartless..... :angry:
He has feelings too he is human and his decisions are his own! We all
have our ups and downs and we all have problems in our lives.

If he did get back with her GOOD FOR HIM! if he didnt who cares....
every message board I go into people are making big deals out of
stupid crap that has absolutley nothing to do with them!
*shakes her head in disaproval* You all lame as hell!

The fact that you chicks know so much about him is NUTZ! Your all
~STALKERS~ :blink:

Well LATE-UZ LOSERS B)

Egirl2000
Supreme Member

Postby Egirl2000 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:11 pm

Whoa, whoa...

If you wish to call others stalkers, be my guest, but I actually know nothing other than what I see. And that would be the ring he's been wearing back on his marriage finger, for a while now. Uh yeah, that's it.

And also, if people wish to not like Kim, then they have a right to do that too. If taken to another level, then there's a problem.

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:12 pm

Actually the ring on his ring finger (according to November’s issue of Vibe) is a ring that says “Dadâ€￾ from his daughter.

Detroit News also says that they’re back together. It must of happened really recently, unless Kim lied to 95.5, Detroit. She said that they weren’t together last month.

As far as the Brittany Murphy thing…I truly believed that something happened between the two. On that same radio interview (http://www.mojointhemorning.com) when asked how she felt about Brittany playing her in 8 Mile, Kim let out a negative sigh. When the DJ emphasized that she was hot, Kim said “To each his own.â€￾

Not too long after that, Em was asked about Brittany on a TV interview. He said “I have nothing good or bad to say about Brittany.â€￾ However, Brittany thinks the world of him and can’t stop gushing over him ("I'm just grateful to have had him in any way, shape or form, in my life.").

Also in JR Watkins tell-all book, it was an except that said that the affair with Brittany was “a big regret.â€￾ So there is some bad blood between Kim and Brittany, which I don’t get because Kim isn’t married to Em. I feel bad for Brittany because she seems like a nice girl.

Egirl2000
Supreme Member

Postby Egirl2000 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:40 pm

Oh, well that answers that question.

Why is Kim talking to radio stations? Oh yeah...i'm really beginning to see the light when it comes to her. I'm not gonna point fingers, cause obviously I know neither of them but she doesn't seem to be the ripest apple on the tree or the sweetest honey in the hive.

Oh yes, Storietella I agree. There was definitely *something* that happened between Eminem and Brittany Murphy. I think that goes without question. What, we don't and will possibly never know. Her "gushing" about him is typical in situations like that. She was probably a fun girl and time to him, but she took it all on a more personal level.

I didn't get the "a big regret" part. It kind of confused me.

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:53 pm

The relationship with Kim and 95.5 is tripped out. She called right after her ‘play cousin’ left from pushing her book. She was hoping to catch her while she was still on to cuss her out. The DJ’s basically said, ‘look Kim, we want to give you a personal line to call us and chime in whenever you want.’ So that’s why she calls frequently. Erin, you should listen to the audio from the interview. It was pretty tripped out. Em called in not too long after Kim did and said “I stand by everything Kim said.â€￾

She called on Halloween and said what Hallie was going to be for Halloween (I forgot what she was, I had posted it on Live Daily). She also said that ‘Marshall’ usually gives out whole candy bars and cans of pop (soda) to the trick-or-treaters. I thought that was cute. If anyone remembers, Em called MTV to give his condolences on the Jam Master Jay special after getting in from trick-or-treating.

Yeah, it's too bad that things didn't work out between Brittany and Em. I loved her since "Clueless." My dad had a crush on her. LOL!

trix

Postby trix » Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:16 am

I also read this & I don't know what to believe. If it's true I'm also losing respect for Eminem. After all the drama Kim put him through & not to mention the fact that she has a baby w/another man, it's ridiculous! I personally don't think he should get back together w/her just b/c of Haillie, divorced parents can raise kids it happens every day in the world. What the hell is Eminem gonna do raise another man's child? & I think that's pretty f--ked up if they're really keeping that man away from his baby, Eminem of all people should know that that's not right.

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:16 am

I guess he’s just afraid that Kim is the only one that truly loves him. And maybe she does but just doesn’t know how to act.

Egirl2000
Supreme Member

Postby Egirl2000 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 9:10 am

Well that seems to be taking it a bit too far, trix. With everything that he has said and rapped about in his ryhmes, we only hear and see his side of the story. No doubt, I don't particularly like her either but perhaps he feels the way Storietella explained it. He was with her before and after he became anything in the business, AND she is the mother of their daughter. If for nothing else, their daughter is the reason for all of these "make-ups" at least.

Now, wait, their 'play cousin' is the same person who wrote the tell-all-book? And after Kim said various things, Eminem called in and pretty much agreed with her? Ok, call me slow as molasses, but um -- I still do not get it. :lol: You gotta explain this to me. I'm getting little parts of what you're saying, but it's not all clicking together for some reason.

truthhurtz

Postby truthhurtz » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:56 pm

JR Watkins was saying that Kim is back in Em's life so that meant she was out...Kim says that JR wanted Eminem and Em wasn't having it. Kim also said that JR doesn't talk to her because she didn't want to be involved in a 3-way (hahahaha)

i read your post on Christina and Eminem making a cute couple--I don't see it though. I feel like Christina is the type Eminem would get sick of. Brittany Murphy and Eminem...THAT is magic! Too bad they didn't stay together. I heard that when they were filming 8 Mile, Eminem would sing love songs to her on the set to make her laugh. Brittany is the cutest! She has this positive energy about her that would have been good for him.

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:58 pm

Egirl2000 wrote:Now, wait, their 'play cousin' is the same person who wrote the tell-all-book? And after Kim said various things, Eminem called in and pretty much agreed with her? Ok, call me slow as molasses, but um -- I still do not get it. :lol: You gotta explain this to me. I'm getting little parts of what you're saying, but it's not all clicking together for some reason.

JR Watkins has known Kimberly Scott (Mathers) for over 20 years. They practically grew up together. They’re not really cousins by blood, but they refer to one another as cousins.

JR was promoting her book. Basically said that Kim runs things. She’s very violent (even more so than Marshall who’s not really violent unless provoked) and that Kim cheated on her husband often, sleeps around and does major coke.

Then Kim called and basically said, ‘whatever she said about me is really about her. And she’s just mad because Marshall didn’t like her like that.’ She said basically that JR tried to leave her husband because she thought she had a chance with Em.

So Em called after Kim and said that he backed up what Kim said ‘100 percent.’

This is too messy to be aired out on daytime radio. Forget "One Life To Live." If you live in Detroit, turn to 95.5 in the morning. LOL!

Egirl2000
Supreme Member

Postby Egirl2000 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 3:37 pm

Oh I get it now. Ah, thankyou.

truthhurtz, I said it before and i'll say it again, I don't agree with you when it comes to the Eminem and Christina situation. How and why any of us could say Christina would be someone he'd get tired of, I do not know, but I guess you don't like Christina very much so it's understandable. Not trying to, at all, sound like a smart ass but just stating it how I see it. Opinions will be opinions though, and I respect yours.

truthhurtz

Postby truthhurtz » Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:33 pm

It's not that I don't like Christina...I just don't see it. I don't have anything against Kid Rock or Britney Spears but i sure as hell don't see them together either. I don't see Ashanti and someone like Nelly going together either and i don't have anything against either of them...

I just don't see it with Christina and Eminem either. I don't get it. Brittany Murphy and Eminem, defintely. But the truth of the matter is, i don't really see Eminem having a "Serious" relationship with anyone in the business--to fool around maybe, but a serious relationship? Maybe that's why he's back with Kim.

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:42 pm

truthhurtz wrote:i don't really see Eminem having a "Serious" relationship with anyone in the business--to fool around maybe, but a serious relationship? Maybe that's why he's back with Kim.

That’s the key. This superstar thing is really getting to him. For two premiers in a row, the one in LA and the one here, he walked straight through without speaking to anyone. Then the next day on TRL, he started getting choked up at the crowd. I was like 'man!' He was trying so hard not to cry. It was a side of him I have never, ever seen.

He just wants to be a regular guy. He wants to be able to walk up to the KFC on 8 Mile and Livernois and not be noticed. So yeah…he doesn’t want a flashy girlfriend. The thing with Mariah…that was pretty extreme. She’s very flashy and I’m shocked he even went there. But I guarantee you that he will never have a celebrity girlfriend again.

truthhurtz

Postby truthhurtz » Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:48 pm

Huh? What happened on TRL??

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:00 pm

truthhurtz wrote:Huh? What happened on TRL??

He got choked up when the crowd was going wild in the studio. It took a good minute or two for the TRL staff had to shut them up. Not to mention, they had to bring the drapes down because people were running in front of cabs when Em came to the window. Carson said that was the biggest crowd they had all year. They literally had to shut down Times Square.

I forgot what Em was trying to say, but he got choked up and stopped talking until he gathered his composure.

For those who didn't see TRL, it was pretty funny. He had a loud horn in his inner pocket in his leather jacket. So he would honk it every now and then. During Q&A session, Carson asked him if there was anything he regretted or something to that effect. So then he whispered "Dating Mariah." There were a few 'ooohs' in addition to 'what did he say?' because he said it so low. LOL! Then of course when the news guy (John Norris) came out, he had Mariah news. Everyone booed. THEN they played her video and Em started honking his horn again. It was funny. So Mariah got her share of dissing that day.

truthhurtz

Postby truthhurtz » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:05 pm

Poor Mariah!!!

This is what I mean--The fact that he is keeping his mouth shut about Brittany really says something. I've only heard positive things about her coming from his mouth. And when asked about the dating thing he says "I'll never te-ll" (imitating Brittany's character in Dont Say A Word)

Why did they break up? According the JR Watkins, Kim is back in his life...maybe that's why?

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:12 pm

truthhurtz wrote:Poor Mariah!!!

This is what I mean--The fact that he is keeping his mouth shut about Brittany really says something. I've only heard positive things about her coming from his mouth. And when asked about the dating thing he says "I'll never te-ll" (imitating Brittany's character in Dont Say A Word)

Why did they break up? According the JR Watkins, Kim is back in his life...maybe that's why?

I’m thinking it has everything to do with Kim because Kim is very bitter towards Brittany if you heard that audio on 95.5’s website. Maybe she wasn't down with her meeting her daughter in addition to stealing her ex-husband's heart.

But yeah, I think he highly regards Brittany. He would never put out a diss song about Brittany. She’s just a good girl. When he said, “I don’t have anything to say good or bad about Brittany,â€￾ it sort of left a bad taste in my mouth. But now when I think about it, the statement was all about damage control with Kim.

truthhurtz

Postby truthhurtz » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:47 pm

Damage control--I agree. That makes total sense. Especially since Kim was listening when Em called. I heard about Kim making cooments about Brittany...something about her thinking she looks nothing like her and that the DJ said something like "she's hot" and Kim was like whatever.
And you're right--Em would never diss Brittany...not even mutter anything remotely like he did regarding Mariah. They could have had a great thing going...too bad it's over. She's honestly the only famous person I can picture him with being happy. And having crazy chemistry with.

Their energies match !!
:lol:

Egirl2000
Supreme Member

Postby Egirl2000 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:53 pm

I agree with you Storietella, damn near 110%. Particularly when it comes to him having another celebrity relationship.

~LiLy~

Postby ~LiLy~ » Mon Nov 11, 2002 7:41 am

I think what happened to KIM was what you call "you never realize what you have until you lose it" cuz they were saying that she really change that she's behavin now and thats why em went back with her.

Shadyz Lady

Postby Shadyz Lady » Mon Nov 11, 2002 2:54 pm

Chia_17 wrote:QUOTE
Its called love people, if he wants 2 get back with her then let him he proberly still loves her coz they been 2gether 4 like 10 years. <<<BUTT
OUT!

I have never posted here b-4 i am a new member....but anyways
I think ur all heartless..... :angry:
He has feelings too he is human and his decisions are his own! We all
have our ups and downs and we all have problems in our lives.

If he did get back with her GOOD FOR HIM! if he didnt who cares....
every message board I go into people are making big deals out of
stupid crap that has absolutley nothing to do with them!
*shakes her head in disaproval* You all lame as hell!

The fact that you chicks know so much about him is NUTZ! Your all
~STALKERS~ :blink:

Well LATE-UZ LOSERS B)

OUT! ------ NO YOU f***IN BUTT OUT MUTHA-FUCCA----------

shady'sgirly

Postby shady'sgirly » Sun Nov 17, 2002 2:27 am

the ring on his finger isint a wedding ring. he(em) said in other interviews that it was a ring from hailie that says dad. (just because i know this doesnt mean im a stalker)

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:00 pm

shady'sgirly wrote:the ring on his finger isint a wedding ring. he(em) said in other interviews that it was a ring from hailie that says dad. (just because i know this doesnt mean im a stalker)

It was actually in Vibe Magazine. So no…you’re not a stalker.

According to the Detroit News (which is NOT a tabloid), Marshall and Kimberly are back together.

sing_for_the_moment

Postby sing_for_the_moment » Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:00 pm

I didn't know that Em and kim got back together. I heard it was a rumor. is it true?

sblw69

Postby sblw69 » Sat Apr 05, 2003 11:38 pm

Yeah it is true and they are moving into their new how this summer.

sblw69

Postby sblw69 » Sat Apr 05, 2003 11:41 pm

;) sorry, I meant their new home this summer

HelloKitty

Postby HelloKitty » Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:21 am

You guys are so judgemental. Me, you or any stupid tabloid DO NOT know sh*t, what happens behind closed doors belongs to Eminem and his family, not to YOU. Let the man live his life, yall sick mufukkas! If he's back with her it's probably because he LOVES her. Yeah, he loves HER, KIM.

If you're famous, would it change the way your feel for the mother of your kid, for the woman who were with you when you're nothing?? Hell no!! So grow the f*ck up and mind your own business!

Return to “Eminem”