Cleaning Out My Closet By J.r. Watkins

DeathAngel

Postby DeathAngel » Sun Nov 17, 2002 2:28 pm

[SIZE=7][COLOR=green]I need to know where we can buy Cleaning Out my closet a book written by eminems closest friend J.R. Watkins. Is there somewhere on the web where we can get informations about it?? It just got out so its f***in hard to find stuff about it. Theres also a book that eminem's grandma wrote who just got out.... anyone knows about it????
thanx for helping me

peace

Imogen

Postby Imogen » Sun Nov 17, 2002 3:33 pm

Edited

<!--EDIT|Imogen|Nov 18 2002, 07:07 PM-->

Imogen

Postby Imogen » Sun Nov 17, 2002 3:36 pm

Go http://cleaningoutmycloset.netfirms.comHere - It's Jenny's website and there is a message board where she answers your questions personally. You can also hear soundclips of Em and Kim on the radio there, it's a good site although how truthful she is, I don't know.

Hope this helps :)

Imogen

<!--EDIT|Imogen|Nov 18 2002, 07:08 PM-->

shady'sgirly

Postby shady'sgirly » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:22 pm

omg why would you want that book? its full of lies. i heard eminem and kim on the radio and he said that she did nothin but lie the whole time she was there. :rolleyes: he didin even know the book was out. he doesnt like her too much, she isint even really kims cousin.

shady'sgirly

Postby shady'sgirly » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:26 pm

almost forgot you can hear the whole thing with kim eminem and jenny at mojointhemorning.com if your interested

Binnie27

Postby Binnie27 » Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:12 am

I don't think everything that what's in that book is a lie. I mean so far what this author has been saying has been coming out to be the truth. I belong to a lot of other message boards, ecspecially one that was started in Michigan and these people that know Kim personally, and what they are all saying is pretty much what the author said.

I know you said that Marshall and Kim were on the radio saying that everything in the book was a lie, and then they said that he and Kim are just friends and not back together. Yet, 2 weeks after the interview his representatives are saying that he and Kim are back together. J.R. Watkins was the first one to say it in her book. But Marshall kept saying she was lying. Now who' s was really lying? It wasn't her, that for sure.

shady'sgirly

Postby shady'sgirly » Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:44 pm

how do you know that they truly do know kim? they could be lying, not everyone in detroit know kim and marshall

Binnie27

Postby Binnie27 » Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:13 am

No, That's exactly what I thought when I was reading the posts are first. But the sh** that they are saying, we always know before it hits that papers. Like this Kim and Marshall being back together. People on the message board confirmed it back in July. So we already knew about that.

We've (meaning fans who post) have figured out that his brother Nate (who we believe started this board), Kim, Aunt Betty, J.R. Watkins, & a few of his enemies come there reguraly and post things. I mean things that are in the new J.R. Watkins book we've already known for months.

The people that post have given us specific details from his career, to what kinda cars he's recently bought his relatives, where he & Kim went to eat for dinner last night, About Nathan being locked out of the house because Aunt Betty changed the locks and he slept in the back yard patio (he & his aunt betty had a fight) We knew before the papers, about his suprise birthday party, Some have even gone as far as giving out his address.

They knew that when Kim & Marshall called into the radio station that day, they both were calling from his home. He (Marshall) denied it to his fans and lied about him and Kim being together (until his reps confirmed it 2 weeks ago) but we knew he was with her this whole time. To much info has been given out that you would never read in the papers.

Acutally, Kim dissaproves of that message board because a lot of people that know here have gone there and told a lot bad stories of her. So recently she came on there and has been trying to say that she and Em are "Truly in Love" and to "clean up her image" She went has far as saying that this whole KIM things was staged between her & Marshall it was a publicity stunt. You can bet how his fans reacted to that. It's kinda funny. She has really taken a beating from those that know her and from his fans. So recently she (& her friends) have been coming on there under a different identity trying to defend her, but his fans caught on real quick and have put a stop to that. So she has been quiet these last couple of days.

I tell ya, his fans really care about him but thier attitude with him has changed ever since this "KIM back in his life" thing. They are starting to suspect that he may be a FAKE.

I tell ya it's gotta be the most entertaining board I posted on.
:o

Egirl2000
Supreme Member

Postby Egirl2000 » Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:29 pm

Can I know what's being smoked in this particular post, cause i'd love to try some.

Binnie, you completely lost me.

First of all, why in GOD's name would he lie about being back with her? No, wait, I know why anyone would lie about being back with her, but come on...

What is the synch of what you're trying to tell us here? That Eminem is full of sh** -- his relationship with Kim is full of sh**? I don't get it.

shadybaby#1

Postby shadybaby#1 » Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:47 pm

To Binnie27,
What is his adress?!!
I would die 4 it!!!

Shadybaby#1

Return to “Eminem”