Royce Da 5'9 Beef W/ Em

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:17 pm

Em and Royce beefin? Posted Wednesday, December 11 by Webmaster

Have Em and Royce started beef? Seems like the unimaginable has happened. Em and Royce have been long time friends since back in 99. Check out this portion of the Rap Basement Interview.
Royce 5'9" Um... It was like, it was like a politic thing like... you know what I'm sayin, like it's a mixture of slims crew. See, me, me an slims relationship changed every since ya know D12, D12 came into play. It's always been like, i don't this competitive thing where, when they come around they Oo, Oo, who is he? Why is slim helpin him out ya know? So, um... I gave them a verse, I gave slim a verse for the green lantern, Uh... green lantern did a anger managment a mix tape. An, I gave them a verse an for some reason they felt like they wanted to comb threw my rhyme an say, Yo we think Royce subliminally dissin us, so he's subliminally dissin the tour. An, me an slim never got a chance to talk about it or... or, he never called me an ask me was I dissin him he just figured I was an then um... I didn't end up gettin on the sound track.

Royce and Em Beef Posted Thursday, December 12 by Webmaster
Here's another little tidbit on the royce/em beef that I wasnt sure I could release until a while ago. On one of Royce's new songs, royce raps, "He got no time to rhyme with me/ instead he went and signed 50/ i'll be in this alone til im 60" which is obviously referrinf to Em. More on this soon.

ChOpPeD_uP

Postby ChOpPeD_uP » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:27 am

S L I M M Y wrote: Em and Royce beefin? Posted Wednesday, December 11 by Webmaster

Have Em and Royce started beef? Seems like the unimaginable has happened. Em and Royce have been long time friends since back in 99. Check out this portion of the Rap Basement Interview.
Royce 5'9" Um... It was like, it was like a politic thing like... you know what I'm sayin, like it's a mixture of slims crew. See, me, me an slims relationship changed every since ya know D12, D12 came into play. It's always been like, i don't this competitive thing where, when they come around they Oo, Oo, who is he? Why is slim helpin him out ya know? So, um... I gave them a verse, I gave slim a verse for the green lantern, Uh... green lantern did a anger managment a mix tape. An, I gave them a verse an for some reason they felt like they wanted to comb threw my rhyme an say, Yo we think Royce subliminally dissin us, so he's subliminally dissin the tour. An, me an slim never got a chance to talk about it or... or, he never called me an ask me was I dissin him he just figured I was an then um... I didn't end up gettin on the sound track.

Royce and Em Beef Posted Thursday, December 12 by Webmaster
Here's another little tidbit on the royce/em beef that I wasnt sure I could release until a while ago. On one of Royce's new songs, royce raps, "He got no time to rhyme with me/ instead he went and signed 50/ i'll be in this alone til im 60" which is obviously referrinf to Em. More on this soon.

I dunno if its true, I heard about it, and then they both squashed the rumor....I dunno =S

Has anyone heard the song, or are the lyrics just there? It could be fake?

Return to “Eminem”