D12

Kandy

Postby Kandy » Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:02 pm

I'm so excited that D12 is makin' another album soon and are recording some songs now. I also can't wait for Proof's "Searchin' 4 Jerry Garcia." Who's everyone's fave D12 member besides Marshall? Mine would be Proof probably.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:51 pm

i thought D12 broke up coz we only got 2 songs from them (Fight Music and Purple Pills..) Fight Music's clip was freaky kinda with the masks.

Kandy

Postby Kandy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:17 pm

Only got two songs? Dude just because they only released two singles doesn't mean they broke up. They have a kick ass cd and have been on tour and appear in like 19829 music videos. Marshall just said in an interview that they're recording new songs now. And they have a song on the 8 mile soundtrack. And "Fight Music" was an awesome music video =P

wow im bored...

angelicus

Postby angelicus » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:05 am

Didnt they also release I sh** on u?

ChOpPeD_uP

Postby ChOpPeD_uP » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:13 am

angelicus wrote: Didnt they also release I sh** on u?

yeah, it got 2 number 10 in the UK

ChOpPeD_uP

Postby ChOpPeD_uP » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:16 am

Kandy wrote: I'm so excited that D12 is makin' another album soon and are recording some songs now. I also can't wait for Proof's "Searchin' 4 Jerry Garcia." Who's everyone's fave D12 member besides Marshall? Mine would be Proof probably.

about time =S lol, I was beginning to lose faith in them. I hope its more intresting that Devils Night, cuz even though I loved it, it was only because of `Thats How...` and `sh** Can Happen` really, and maybe `Pistol Pistol`, it got boring really quickly.

But I`m pleased now :D

I love Proof, hes f***ing great freestyler :D
I like Bizarre a lot too :D

Kandy

Postby Kandy » Sat Jan 25, 2003 9:43 pm

I'm not tired of Devil's Night yet. But I still can't wait for the new album. Yeah Proof is a great freestyler. I DLed this one freestyle he and Marshall did when they were drunk, and Marshall's was so retarded, but Proof's was still sorta good lol.

Return to “Eminem”