One Song I Will Never Get Tired Of

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:15 am

8 Mile. I don’t know if they play it on the radio in your neck of the woods, but I hear this song at least 4 times a day when I’m working. And being in Detroit, it’s a given that the song is in heavy rotation. I’d rather Em release this song over Superman. 8 Mile is just a brilliant song and the way he flows in the chorus just makes you wanna bounce.

ChOpPeD_uP

Postby ChOpPeD_uP » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:48 pm

StorieTella wrote: 8 Mile. I don’t know if they play it on the radio in your neck of the woods, but I hear this song at least 4 times a day when I’m working. And being in Detroit, it’s a given that the song is in heavy rotation. I’d rather Em release this song over Superman. 8 Mile is just a brilliant song and the way he flows in the chorus just makes you wanna bounce.

I`ve not heard it, but I`m sure when it reaches the UK, they`ll murder us with it. They always do Eminem songs to death, thats why I just prefer to stay out of the reviews n stuff.

Eminemsloveslave

Postby Eminemsloveslave » Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:57 pm

I agree with u "8 Mile" is a hot song. I would rather that be released instead of "Superman" as well.

Kandy

Postby Kandy » Sat Jan 25, 2003 9:47 pm

I know I love "8 Mile." I loved it the first time I heard it. That would be a cool single, but I also love "Superman." And I can't wait to see the video for that. But I guess I'd rather have "8 Mile" as a single because the editing for "Superman" is so retarded. The chorus goes like "Chickens they come they go" and they last line of the chorus is ruined by replacing f***in with empty. Oh well. All edited songs suck ass anyway.

Frack

Postby Frack » Mon Jan 27, 2003 2:09 pm

'Superman' isn't being released in England. {Yet}. My favourite, 'Sing For The Moment' is. The video's not all that, but the song...it's just nasty, man! Yeah!

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:39 am

Id rather have '8 mile' released than superman as well........nevr mind :thumbdown: :shrug: ;) :(

Return to “Eminem”