Official 50 Cent Thread

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:15 pm

50 Cent 'Locks' Down Film Debut

Billboard reports that 50 Cent will make his film debut in the semi-autobiographical 'Locked and Loaded'. 50 will play a former drug dealer who gives up a life of crime to pursue a music career. 'The Sopranos' writer/executive producer Terence Winter is writing the screenplay for the project, which is expected in theaters in 2005 or 2006.

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:16 pm

Responses From 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks

"50 Cent & Lloyd Banks will be on Big Mike's new mixtape 'Professional Hood Sh**' and they have a new diss track called 'Yall ni99az Starvin' going towards Shyne and Nas. 50 Cent responds to Shyne's diss track on his album and Lloyd Banks responds to Nas who dissed him at an event. Also 2 songs from Young Buck that weren't on his album along with another new Lloyd Banks song."

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:18 pm

Young Buck Chats With Jam'n 94.5

G-Unit's Young Buck was on the morning show with Ramiro and Pebbles of Jam'n 94.5 in Boston on August 24th to promote his new album 'Straight Outta Cashville'. Buck talked about his history, how he hooked up with 50 Cent, his story about getting shot when he was 19, his love for weed, and more. Listen to the 6-minute interview here.

jamn945.com/media/youngbuck.asfhttp://www.jamn945.com/media/youngbuck.asf

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:20 pm

50 Cent Tapes Sex Romps

ElitesTV.com reports that 50 Cent has a room in his mansion which is secretly monitored by spy cameras from all angles in wake of Kobe Bryant's rape allegations. "No matter what you do, it's on camera. All angles, you are on tape. I got it set up. There are spy cameras all over the room," the rapper revealed. He added, "They cannot say I took it. It proves they gave it to me. They willingly gave it."

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:21 pm

Is Fat Joe Dissin 50 Cent?

"By now I'm sure all you hip hop heads heard Fat Joe's track 'Victim'. So I am going to pose the question that is on everyone's mind. who is he getting at! References made in the lyrics describes someone being shot (50 Cent was shot nine times), someone snitching (50 Cent was accused of reporting that the music label known now as The Inc was illegaly laundering drug money), also Fat Joe uses Irv Gotti sentence stating that "victims get shot/killers pulls the trigger." although no names were mentionned, these sublinimal shot matches closely 50 Cent's profile but what did it for me is after [Joe] says, "victims get shot/killers pulls the trigger." Right after he says 9 times out of 10, now keep in mind 50 Cent was shot 9 times."

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:23 pm

50 And Jada To Go On Tour Together

"According to K-Sly of 100.3 the Beat In L.A., 50 Cent and Jadakiss are planning on touring together this winter when 50 is done with the world tour he is on now. Some of you may remember that G-Unit, Mobb Deep and D-Block were planning to go on tour last year, and it didn't work out because of conflicting schedules. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but Jadakiss is hopeful. "50 is one of the only MCs in the game that I'm a fan of. I've been a fan since 2000, ya know? So I'm really hoping this works out. If not, me and 50 will definately be working together on music." 50 Cent and Jadakiss are both very busy men. Jadakiss just released an album and is currently riding high with the success of his smash hit 'Why?' and has already started work on his next LP. 50 Cent has been doing everything imaginable. He has been touring non-stop for about 3 years now, he just put out Young Buck's album, is working on his highly anticipated second album, among other things such as his highly successful clothing line & sneakers, his Zingy.com deal, and many (and I mean many) other things. It's also rumored that 50 Cent and WC of Westside Connection will be doing a joint mixtape. Anyway, let's just cross our fingers and hope that this tour works out because it would be a great tour."

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:24 pm

50 Cent Cuts Set Short After Crowd Abuse

The Mirror reports that 50 Cent was greeted by a rather hostile crowd at the Reading Festival, getting pelted with bottles, coins and mud performing only 25 minutes of his hour-long set with G-Unit. "It was terrible," a festivalgoer said. "As soon as 50 Cent arrived on stage he was met by people screaming abuse and booing. In the end he stormed off."

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:25 pm

50 Cent Hooks Up With Frankee, Naomi And Coralie

News of the World reports that in the past two weeks, 50 Cent has been romancing supermodel Naomi Campbell, singer Frankee and Aussie model Coralie Robinson. "50 Cent loves his women and hates to commit himself to just one," a source said. "He knows how to treat women and they get the best night ever, drinking all the champagne they could want into the early hours."

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:27 pm

50 Cent Is His Own Biggest Customer

The Sun reports that 50 Cent pulled up outside the Reebok store in central London on Saturday and bought 60 pairs of his own-brand G-Unit shoes.

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:28 pm

Ja Rule Predicting Future Downfall For 50 Cent?

HipHopDX.com caught up with Ja Rule to discuss his forthcoming album 'R.U.L.E.', dropping November 9th. Don't look for any lyrical attacks on rival 50 Cent on the disc though. "It's over. It’s a feud that's been going on for the last year and a half," Ja said. "He has a lot of other feuds that he needs to address. I'm always here, in the wing doing what I do. And I hope he continues to do what he does cause it's a crazy business. And I think he's going to see that in a year or so."

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:51 am

50 Cent Slapped With $21 Million Lawsuit

'Celebrity Justice' reports that New York Post photographer James Alcorn is seeking $21 millions for assault by 50 Cent's posse from an incident that occurred back in August 2003. 'CJ' caught up with 50 on Thursday morning as he entered a Manhattan building to give a deposition in the civil suit. "When you got money, you got to go through this stuff," 50 said, and added that he thinks this lawsuit is nothing more than an attack on his bank account. Read more and watch a video cliphttp://http://celebrityjustice.warnerbros.com/news/0409/30a.htmlhere.

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:13 pm

50 Cent Attends BAFTA

50 Cent attended the 13th Annual BAFTA/LA Britannia Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles on Thursday (November 4). Check out pictures from Abaca, DailyCeleb, GlobePhotos, GettyImages, LFI, , WireImage, Yahoo (image1 / image2).

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState|1|0|30|0|0|1|0|0|0|51647983|0|0|0|0|0||0|0|0|0&p=3http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/se...24;0|0&p=3

globephotos.com/dynevent-action-nl.do?eventid=87924&hmessage=13TH+ANNUAL+BAFTA%2FLA+BRITANNIA+AWARDS+AT+THE+BEVERLY+HILTON+HOTEL+BEVERLY+HILLS%2C+CA+11%2F04%2F2004http://www.globephotos.com/dynevent-action...+11%2F04%2F2004

Danny

Postby Danny » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:22 am

Wooo hoooo lets hope 50 cant make more of an effort with facial expressions or just general emotion in his acting career than his music

Return to “Eminem”