Source Owners And Jacko Join Forces Against Eminem

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:41 am

The New York Post reports Michael Jackson is joining forces with Source magazine owners David Mays and Ray Benzino after Eminem made fun of Jacko in his 'Just Lose It' video. A press conference on Thursday by the three will "urge the hip-hop community to stand by [Jackson]," according to a rep for Source. Jackson is also expected to "speak about Eminem's video which he will deem racist and dangerous to the black community and thank the Source for calling out Eminem," the rep added. The Source is also putting Jackson on the cover of its next issue.

pasha03

Postby pasha03 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:05 pm

sexyirishgurl wrote: The New York Post reports Michael Jackson is joining forces with Source magazine owners David Mays and Ray Benzino after Eminem made fun of Jacko in his 'Just Lose It' video. A press conference on Thursday by the three will "urge the hip-hop community to stand by [Jackson]," according to a rep for Source. Jackson is also expected to "speak about Eminem's video which he will deem racist and dangerous to the black community and thank the Source for calling out Eminem," the rep added. The Source is also putting Jackson on the cover of its next issue.

This is so stupid-- if it's really true, that is. I can't believe Michael is taking it this far and of course, The Source and Benzino have always hated Em. Michael Jackson on the cover???? He's not Hip Hop <_<.. I think Michael is trying to get as much sympathy from the Black community as possible to make himself look good. This is just more publicity for Em, which isn't a bad thing.

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:28 am

yeh true i dont think they shud put him on da cover as he isnt hip hop but benzino wud do it just to spite eminen.

Return to “Eminem”