Madonna Moves To Edit Eminem's 'just Lose It' Vid

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:29 am

Neil Sean of Sky News hears that Madonna has instructed her lawyers to try to get the offending scenes in Eminem's new video 'Just Lose It' removed as she feels it's damaging to her image. Eminem, already under heat from Eminem and allegedly Paul Ruebens of Pee Wee Harman fame, has told her she needs to get a sense of humor.

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:33 am

i can see y micheal jackson wud b a bit pissed off but madonna is just doin this for pulbiity as she knows how much jacko got for this she has no real reason to b upset about this i mean how is it damaging her career ?he is just dressing up as her which many ppl wud find a privelege,its not like he does anything bad to her or anyhting.or even takes da piss out of her.hey i love madonna dont get me wrong just think shes taken this 2 seriously but then again ppl react ro different things n f i was in madges shoes i prob wud feel different lol just my opioion neway.

pasha03

Postby pasha03 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:15 pm

sexyirishgurl wrote: i can see y micheal jackson wud b a bit pissed off but madonna is just doin this for pulbiity as she knows how much jacko got for this she has no real reason to b upset about this i mean how is it damaging her career ?he is just dressing up as her which many ppl wud find a privelege,its not like he does anything bad to her or anyhting.or even takes da piss out of her.hey i love madonna dont get me wrong just think shes taken this 2 seriously but then again ppl react ro different things n f i was in madges shoes i prob wud feel different lol just my opioion neway.

Ok, now this is really getting ridiculous. Madonna will use anyone to stay in the limelight and this is just another pathetic attempt to do so. I used to like her, but now she's starting to look like a desperate, middle-aged fading pop star.

Return to “Eminem”