Eminem's Father Figure Todd Nelson Commits Suicide

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:51 pm

The Mirror reports that Eminem was is devastated after Todd Nelson, the uncle who he regarded as his dad, committed suicide. Nelson had become depressed over a sheriff's rottweiler which was allegedly terrorizing his family and shot himself in the head. "This news has hit Marshall hard. It will bring back all the memories of losing Ronnie," a family friend revealed. "To lose two uncles at such a young age is terribly sad, especially as his father has never been around. The fact they both committed suicide is so tragic."

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:55 pm

Thats really sad ,my love goes out to eminem and the family.i persoanlly wud never find suicide a way out.poor em had to go thru this with ronnie i really sympathise with him havin to go thru it again.god love him.

pasha03

Postby pasha03 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:18 pm

sexyirishgurl wrote: The Mirror reports that Eminem was is devastated after Todd Nelson, the uncle who he regarded as his dad, committed suicide. Nelson had become depressed over a sheriff's rottweiler which was allegedly terrorizing his family and shot himself in the head. "This news has hit Marshall hard. It will bring back all the memories of losing Ronnie," a family friend revealed. "To lose two uncles at such a young age is terribly sad, especially as his father has never been around. The fact they both committed suicide is so tragic."

That's horrible. NO wonder he's the way he is. The family has deep-seeded issues.

Return to “Eminem”