Listen, enough of this Peaches garbage.

matthew24

Listen, enough of this Peaches garbage.

Postby matthew24 » Mon Dec 11, 2000 3:48 pm

Listen, enough of this Peaches garbage. I guarded for Slim, for a summer job, and his girl is of legal age, she's a model named Stevenie McKinley, and if any of you fully followed his life you'd know that. It's been in tabloids, and she's been on tour with him. You can read my reply in the Peaches topic. I met her, and him backstage, and they are a bomb couple. I give him 2 thumbs up! She is bomb. They do not live together, cause he is still sharing the house with his wife for Hailie's sake till the divorce is final, but they are together, and from some of my boys in Atlanta that hung with them, they are even tighter than ever. Like serious marriage could come out of it. The rumor of Stevenie being pregnent was untrue it said in a south beach paper, and they were spotted in an atlanta club together too.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Mon Dec 11, 2000 8:51 pm

I agree with you peaches.... if NO ONE on the message board has said anything about 'Stevenie' then It can't be true. So is this the second rumor that has started on here? or did Pink to... no I think that was another message board!

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Mon Dec 11, 2000 9:33 pm

if u body guarded eminem than post some proof on the board(backstage passes,pictures,tickets) and if ur really serious than post pics of them together.....stevein i just tried to look this chic up on the net and nothing came up....

tess

Postby tess » Mon Dec 11, 2000 10:53 pm

I don't think eminem is seeing anybody, and i don't see why everyone is making up all these rumors. But I  really think he is trying to make things work with kim. I went to the anger mangement concert in nov. and was at the after concert party that em was promoting for d-12, and guess who was there with him....you guessed it kim was. I was shocked to see them sitting at the table together, and i think it's great...i mean they have a daughter together that they both really love. I really feel for both of them.

JaDe

Postby JaDe » Mon Dec 11, 2000 10:59 pm

umm actually?? theyre definitely getting divorced. theyre sellin the house and everything because the time is up or whatever and its finalized.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Tue Dec 12, 2000 10:44 am

There was this rumor that Pink and Eminem were going together..... but I am sure it wasn't this message board. I also tried looking up 'Stevenie' and if she was a 'model' then I would assume she WOULD be on the internet. Common... I mean when the Peaches rumor started... least she had a website. lol

tess

Postby tess » Tue Dec 12, 2000 11:44 am

I'll believe it when i see it...and that's all i have to say about that....

matthew24

Postby matthew24 » Wed Dec 13, 2000 2:31 pm

Listen, I just work for the Tacoma dome security where Em did a performance. He chilled with us after the show, and we got to meet his girl. I'm not starting rumors, I just thought since you guys were trying to figure out the truth, I would be cool, and give it to you. It really doesn't matter to me, I was just trying to be cool. Everyone is so hostile, and it really doesn't matter to me you can just look it up in old papers, and ads that it has been in. My friend who is a newly signed rapper is being looked at by Shady Records, and he met up with Em in Atlanta a couple weeks ago when he made a apperance at a club, and he told me he had a girl who matched the same description as who I met, and same name with him. Sorry for informing you. It's all good, you guys will feel like asses soon enough.

matthew24

Postby matthew24 » Wed Dec 13, 2000 2:36 pm

Oh yeah, and to Peaches, why are you still on here? How did you know about this site unless you made the rumors up. The only one whoever made rumors up is you! I don't even care enough about the dude to start a rumor. My friend just told me about the junk people were saying about you being his girl, and I had to laugh! I saw him with his girl, I know what's going down, and if you all think I'm lying, I think I could find more things worth lying about then that, how am I gonna profit from it. Plus you can get slander charges put against you.

tess

Postby tess » Wed Dec 13, 2000 9:56 pm

he must not of chilled with you very long cuz,he had to be at cheer west for the after concert party, I wounder what that girl thought about him wearing his ring with her?

matthew24

Postby matthew24 » Thu Dec 14, 2000 3:10 pm

OKay, listen Peaches it's all good, but what is really the down part. Okay, I understand, you got linked to a major rapper, but this sh** ain't ruining your life. Just shrug it off, and go on. I mean, it's not like they dissed your woman hood or nothin'! And for the guy talkin' bout the after party. no, I didn't go, but if you were there, you should have seen the girl there, and for the ring, it was admitted before, that is just a ring he purchased while in Amsterdam. He never wore a wedding ring like that. You are right, I do not know him like that, but I do know what I saw, and what they said. THat is all. I'm not trying to come off as one as his homeboys, I just was lucky enough to chill with him for a little bit. I just wanted to inform, and y'all had to have seen it. It has been in papers! Also man, he wouldn't be wearing a ring when he is no longer with his wife, which is what is going down. If you haven't checked, he is in finalazation of divorce. I talked to my friend who was in Atlanta with him when he was trying out for his label, and he gave me info on her, after he talked to her for a mad long time. She's a part time model/ but she also is starting up her own label called Pop yo Colla records, and she has a foundation called Inner Future where she is working on helping people have a way out of the projects, and out of the lifestyle they go through in the inner city life. So i'm sorry, but she sounds chill. Also proof? Check out the webpage Eminem's bodyrott. com and they have stuff that the Detroit Free Press printed on her from back in September. You click on old archives from september, and go down through the articles, and they talk about D12 manager talking about her, and everything. I'm not sure exactly what the webpage is but if you go to search, and put in Eminem's bodyrotts page it will come up. My boy said it was there, instead of just reading quotes from papers of what people said was there. Actually see it there. I'm sorry if I offended any people I was just wanting to keep you updated on the truth. That is all. This is a mad cool website, and if Peaches, I offended you I'm sorry as well...It's just you seem to be feeding on this alot when you actually say you are hurt by it. If you were really all that upset, you wouldn't be on a webpage, you would be chillin', and letting it go, and just trying to forget. Maybe if you want a label you should call her label, and see what his real b**** is all about! I'm out. I just think the girl who stands by his side should get the credit. Not some teenage, who by the way is illegal for him to do, to get the credit.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Dec 14, 2000 3:27 pm

cheak out this site

bodyrott.co.uk/eminem/index.htmlhttp://www.bodyrott.co.uk/eminem/index.html

It says about the 19 yr old model that he is 'supost' to b dating. if u heard ne more tell us!

Oh well, i wonder if she will still b there if he gioes down 2moz! i hope he doesnt coz hes lovely!!

tess

Postby tess » Thu Dec 14, 2000 9:37 pm

yeah, the girl that he saw probably was kim...she's the only girl i saw with him at cheer west!!!!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Fri Dec 15, 2000 3:52 am

oh well, i supose whoever sticks by him throught court will b the person! We will just have to wait and see.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Wed Dec 27, 2000 6:19 am

i was talking to this girl and she said (i dont know if i should post her sn) that its true about stevenie... at first i was.....nah this is just some dumb girl trying to get famous..but i guess....they were linked together.....i dont know if they dated but they were linked to each other.....and truely i dont think hes with his wife.. he just doesnt want to pay her 10 million and he wants his kid......so i think they just deal with each othercause i know if i caught my girl with another guy...i would be pissed......ne info on stevenie or pics post here......later

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Wed Dec 27, 2000 10:25 am

Well if the rumor is true... then how come it ain't in any newspapers? Or in updated news sites on the internet?

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Wed Dec 27, 2000 12:58 pm

i dont know if its true...none of the stuff on this site or on ne other or in the news papers....are nessarily true its all here say......they say ufo r real on the internet and in the paper do u believe that..... all i am saying is they have been linked to each other...that doesnt mean they are a couple..or they have been a couple

SHADYCHICK01

Postby SHADYCHICK01 » Mon Jan 08, 2001 8:00 pm

matthew do u really thats must be a cool job

:yell:

Return to “Eminem”