eminem loves mariah carey

kittie100
Ultra Member

eminem loves mariah carey

Postby kittie100 » Fri Dec 15, 2000 11:21 pm

I was on eminemunrestricted.com to check out the interviews. well launch did an interview with him right before MMLP was released and asked him which female celeb he would want to get with. he said, 'mariah carey...if she's reading this...i love you'
LOL~~

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sat Dec 16, 2000 12:35 pm

Ya I read that before! Like..... a 4 months ago.. lol

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Tue Dec 19, 2000 5:40 am

that's funny! actually i was just wondering if eminem had ever said anything about my musical muse, mariah carey...so thanks kittie!!

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Dec 19, 2000 7:54 am

he should get with her shes cute and so is jlo but i dont think they would have it......

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Tue Dec 19, 2000 3:38 pm

lol same here!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Dec 20, 2000 11:21 am

OH MY GOD!!!

How can ne1 like mariah carey?? i cant stand her!!!

she loves herself too much!! She demands rose petals to b dropped infront of her feet when she walking backstage and makes EVERYONE, even the stars, clap her while she walks to her changing room! Shes a stuck up cow and even if u dont belive the rumors u can tell just by the way she acts in interviews!!!!

If ne1 should die its gotta b her!

SORRY if u like her, but thats one girl that i cant stand to watch, or hear!

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Wed Dec 20, 2000 4:52 pm

Puhahaahaha~~i doubt that Eminem thinks her personality is intriguing. he probably just has the hots for her. i heard she acts like a diva too but she's been in the music biz for 10 years now and she even writes her own songs. she a lot better than whitney houston or that wannabe-diva christina aguilera. i heard that on a person-to-person basis that mariah is really nice actually. who knows??

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Wed Dec 20, 2000 8:46 pm

who care how she acts..........

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Mon Dec 25, 2000 9:20 am

this girl i know has spoken to mariah many times, and has also been given tickets to all her rainbow tour shows, and backstage passes. mariahs even given her first class seats for her and a friend. she says that mariah is very nice. mariah is a sweetheart but she also has her moments when she can be demanding. not as far as the rose petals thing or clapping for her, but when it comes to her career..mariah knows best.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Mon Dec 25, 2000 1:30 pm

that girl name is bree she gave mariah a fan book at a cd signing and from than on mariah gives her tickets backstage passes fly her out places and does all these nice thing for her... she has a website 4 mariah and mariah has mentioned her on her site.....she was also mentioned on the howard stern show.....mariah flew her out to las vegas with a couple of her friends and gave her like 30 tickets to give to people on the streets...mariah maybe difficult when u work with her but she is definetly has worked 4 it and is very gracious to her fans.......common how many other celebs check back on their sites to tell fans what they r up to and how thankful they r and they appreciate everything.......mmmm none

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Tue Dec 26, 2000 1:55 am

Yeah, you're right, the girl I'm talking about is Bree. And I totally agree w/ u IL

Crave
Ultra Member

Postby Crave » Tue Dec 26, 2000 5:53 am

OK I have chatted with Mariah, Christina, & Britney and they are all very nice, but their imitators can be a little b**** y and sometimes have stalker qualities.

The only celeb I really regret having on my buddy list or in my address book is Don Philip and I'm only 98% sure it him but Justin R. Timberlake or a possible impersonator!

Mariah is a sweetheart, she's no diva! star a shing star. unless u mean diva in a good way

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Wed Dec 27, 2000 11:03 am

Thats cool that uve talked w/ them Crave. Yeah i thought i talked to christina but it turns out that she was an impersonator. and i tried talking to the real britney but she ended up just blocking me right after i im'd her. but oh well. how did you get all those people's screen names?

EmSlimMathers18

Postby EmSlimMathers18 » Wed Dec 27, 2000 6:01 pm

WOAH! This is my first time at this messageboard and already their is a bunch of bickering...I mean, I have to lay down my two cents..so grab a chair and clue in on dis sheaaatttt....Who gives a flying **** if Mariah Carey is worthy of Eminem or whateva that is suppose to mean...She's an artist just like any other...Her personal life is meant to be kept PERSONAL...hints the word personal...Everyone has got their crushes n what not...Let them be...It's not going to hurt them one bit just because you think she isnt as kewl as Eminem...That's all I have to say...Hope I knocked some sense into some of you...It's not my purpose to anywayz, let ya mom n dad's do that for ya's...I expect grips n sh** , so bring' em on....It doesnt hurt for me one bit...Like the famous saying goes ' I am whatever you say I am, if I wasn't then why would I say I am' Lataz

SHADYCHICK01

Postby SHADYCHICK01 » Sat Jan 06, 2001 4:05 pm

mariah carey is pretty and talanted

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sun Jan 07, 2001 2:14 pm

so what if he does like them? lol Your just jealous Mrs Mathers because you will probably never meet Eminem and if you did he wouldn't be interested in you!

Return to “Eminem”