Sick joke about Eminem dying

kittie100
Ultra Member

Sick joke about Eminem dying

Postby kittie100 » Sun Dec 17, 2000 4:34 am

Omigoah--my best friend called me just before and was nearly in hysterics b/c she had gone outside of her apartment to go to a 24 hour store for food and overheard a bunch of people saying Eminem had died in a car crash. she ran to call me and naturally, i flipped out!! but i found out on the web that some ASSH*LE had made a SICK joke by utilizing a CNN logo for his website as a joke. Just to spread the word, Em is NOT dead--and i appreciate him even more now since for a second, i thought the most interesting and honest rapper was gone forever.

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Sun Dec 17, 2000 11:03 am

PAAAAALEASE. We're not that LUCKY :)

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sun Dec 17, 2000 12:00 pm

Oh shut up... if you don't like Eminem don't go coming in his message board and lash at him. And I know about that supposed 'car crash'. I read about it on the internet and then my friend called me up and goes ' EMINEMS DEAD!!' and I flipped for a second.... but realized it wasn;t true! lol

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Sun Dec 17, 2000 1:47 pm

YOU SHUT THE HELL UP
Who the F**K do you think you are and I can come to any damn page that I want to.
And Hun it call Freedom Of Speach.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Dec 17, 2000 3:20 pm

Rashedah, when you wish someone dead on the person's message board, surely you should expect people to criticize you? In any event, please stop the personal attacks. And for reference, here's the fake picture/story in question:

http://members.nbci.com/crozcorner/http://members.nbci.com/crozcorner/

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Sun Dec 17, 2000 4:03 pm

Rashedah--weren't U the same person who got pissed when some people voiced their opinion on the christina aguilera board that they didn't like her?? at least no one wished she was dead!! *ahem* HYPOCRITE *ahem*

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sun Dec 17, 2000 4:30 pm

Oh damn... you called me hun! I FEEL SOOO SPECIAL!!!!! (sarcasm)
And while your giving your freedom of 'speech'
I would do a spell check!
Ya and I am sure you can go to 'any' damn page you want to... but that doesn't mean your wanted.

Uknownperson

Postby Uknownperson » Sun Dec 17, 2000 9:16 pm

hey lets check mtv.com cuz they have it 2..

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Mon Dec 18, 2000 8:31 pm

Kittie100 you got me twisted I didnt get mad at anyone on the Cristina Board unless your takling about Mark But that's an everyday thing with us.

an it was a Friggin joke if you people read any of my post on any other boards you wouls know that. Hint....:).....Hint.

I've never off the backside called anyone a B*tch who I didnt know. Get off my Damn back it was funny to me/ I would say that i'm sorry that you didnt take it for what it was worth but hay what do I know I'm a B*ich.

Paaaaalease I write 65wpm and I don't have to check me writing this is only a board and not a term paper. HUN!

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Tue Dec 19, 2000 7:26 pm

OH MY GOD YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!! I FEEL LIKE I AM ONTOP OF THE WORLD!!! (major sarasm) Your calling me hun? I am probably older then you anyway!?!? your probably some 13 or 14 year old.

Paaaaaalease I write 65wpm! lol ya riiiiiiigggght!

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Dec 19, 2000 8:55 pm

i never believed that rumor it would have been all over the news, mtv, and every other channe;

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Wed Dec 20, 2000 7:30 am

you might be older than me. I'm 19 a Sophmore in Law School. No I'm not 13 or 14, and when I was in H.S. I got an Partial Scholarship in Writing and English now I'm in Law School and I started out as being a Law secretary/Paralegal*****hint,hint 65wpm***** but when I figured out that my Scholarship covered my schooling fully I started in just Law.

I can give lest than a damn how you feel about me HUN! :) but I thought that i should have just let you know :)

elane87

Postby elane87 » Wed Dec 20, 2000 2:59 pm

I heard Christina and her friends stated the joke.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Wed Dec 20, 2000 4:25 pm

Why did you think I should know? Its not like I care about half your 'lifetime' story.

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Thu Dec 21, 2000 3:23 pm

you are an sorry ass person.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Thu Dec 21, 2000 3:52 pm

Good one! lol .. you know.. since you know such great disses! You could be the next Eminem! (sarcasm)

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Thu Dec 21, 2000 4:02 pm

wait, wait, wait--you're 19 and in law school? wtf?? law schools don't like to accept people younger than 21. what law school do you go to?????? what did u get on your lsats???

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Thu Dec 21, 2000 7:33 pm

Quote: from kittie100 on 3:02 pm on Dec. 22, 2000[br]wait, wait, wait--you're 19 and in law school?  wtf??  law schools don't like to accept people younger than 21.  what law school do you go to??????  what did u get on your lsats???  

I finished H. S. at 17 and I started A Community College and I was rewarded a scholarship and I went to University Of Illinois at Chicago like I said before I started going to College to be a lawyer and because it was to expensive and I thought that my scholarship didn't cover it I started College doing Law secretary/Paralegal and now I'm just studding Law in 2 yrs I'll be going to NYU law School if I'm chosen. Kittie100 you don't have to be 21 or older to Enroll in Law School your GPA has to be above average and because mine is 4.0 I'll be at The University if Illinois at Chicago until I get my GPA up 1. Point or maybe even more. I visit the Justin Timberlake board almost everyday if anyone ever bothered to read my posts then you would know that. And you would know that I have a weird since of humor. I hope that this answers your Questions.

And for SASSYBABY if you haven't noticed my posts has been full of (sarcasm) as you put it HUN! and your posts are just full of something*****scratching head,thinking*****ummmmm****ohh I got it BullSh*t

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Thu Dec 21, 2000 9:49 pm

my adviser told me that law schools don't like to accept students younger than 21. i wanted to graduate early but he was like 'bad idea.' did u take your lsats?? nyu law school is like in the top 5. it's impossible to get in. you went to community, transfered and now you're a college student at illinois, waiting to see if you got in to nyu? and how can up push your gpa up 1 point? isn't 4.0 perfect?? i have a 3.5 and i'm scared as f*** that i'm not going to get into a law school b/c it's so competitive and i heard 70% of it is on your lsat score anyway.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Thu Dec 21, 2000 9:58 pm

hey at least u guys can get into college so dont hate on each other unlike me i still live at home lol lol lol

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Thu Dec 21, 2000 10:00 pm

i just kickit here workin 4 the man

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Fri Dec 22, 2000 11:16 am

I said that NYC wants you to be above average I have a 4.0 and my friend Kelli has an 5.0 and she got accepted at 18 (I don't now what she studding or even if she' still in school I haven't talked to her in over a year) I was devastated and I felt so dumb because she got in and she never worked that hard well as hard as I did. I did take the test but I'm not telling you my scores because I'm a little ashamed of them.
Now I'm in College in Illinois and hopefully in 2yrs I will be at NYU. studding Criminal Law I know your scores on the test means a lot but 70% I don't know that seems to be a little high. (I could be wrong)

A 4.0 is high and it is a perfect score and the top Law Schools looks for above Perfect scores. I was told that if you graduate early colleges looked at that as you being partial intelligent. Good luck in finding and following your dreams:)

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Fri Dec 22, 2000 4:35 pm

Well I just figured you were to stupid to realize that I was using sarcasm. So I put it!

Return to “Eminem”