SHADYCHICK01

why hate eminem?

Postby SHADYCHICK01 » Sat Jan 06, 2001 3:32 pm

i do not under stand why people hat him hes cute and he sings good

:yell:

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sat Jan 06, 2001 6:39 pm

Its not what he looks like.. just the words in his lyrics. Like 'Kill You' is based on all girls being Sl*ts and B*tches. ... and then dissin' gays in like every song.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Jan 07, 2001 3:22 am

But like he says that are true. I am not sure what the Tom Green comment is about though. In his Real Slim Shady song, I think alot of America and Canada have trouble accepting gay lifestyles and legalizations of such unions.

I was one of the biggest anti eminem person around. I disliked him without ever listening to his music myself. I have become a fan. And his statements about girls and boy groups are fair on one level.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sun Jan 07, 2001 2:00 pm

What parents problem is, that they don't realized he doesn't mean what he says and stuff. Like, kids and teenagers do. They know hes just playin around. At the end of ' Kill you' he says ' I'm just playin ladies you know I love you.' In a really sweet voice. Most people probably only think of him as Slim Shady, not Marshall. They don't see that under that ' Slim Shady character' is a REALLY sweet guy! I go the new teen magazine with Eminem in it. One of the topics is ' Eminem, an angel?' I will post later.

SHADYCHICK01

Postby SHADYCHICK01 » Mon Jan 08, 2001 7:43 pm

i agree with u sassy because they dont know him his mucis isnt based on what his real life is

megan
Ultra Member

Postby megan » Tue Jan 09, 2001 10:25 pm

Personally, I love Eminem.

People put him down all the time without really looking at what he has been through. He has alot of anger in his music. Why shouldn't he? At least he is letting his anger out with words instead of actions. He has an incredible style. I can't imagine not liking him. And I am a fan of Christina Aguilera and NSync too.

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Tue Jan 09, 2001 10:58 pm

'Kill You' was written b/c he wanted to show people that he still the shock rapper. after his SSLP dropped, people said he wasn't going to be as interesting b/c he no longer had a reason to be depressed with all the $$ and fame he was finally getting.

That song was to prove to people that he had become even crazier and that money wasn't going to change a thing.

Also, Eminem has yet to meet a female that he is close to and truly respects. We all know what Em's mom is like and Em lost a lot of respect for women after Kim screwed him over. You know the story right? about how Kim left him when he was broke and married another man? She wouldn't even let him see his own daughter. i don't understand her at all. I feel that Em had real poor examples of females around him.

Dido, however, said that she gets NO misogynistic vibe from him and called him 'utterly charming' I guess it depends on what type of women he is around.

Damian

Postby Damian » Mon Jan 15, 2001 7:30 pm

I think that he's gonna write lyrics that sell, and he knew that people like to listen to an artist talking $hit to another artist. Have you notice how many people like Tupac's 'Hit him up', Currupt's 'Calling out names' and other similar songs ?

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Tue Jan 16, 2001 5:13 pm

lol.. as long as it sells.

Damian

Postby Damian » Tue Jan 16, 2001 5:23 pm

That's what I'm sayin' !!!!
:)

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Thu Jan 18, 2001 1:50 am

shady ur the girls he talks about in his song......just annoying as hell....

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Fri Jan 19, 2001 9:28 pm

Ya! lol.... who woulda thought? She only wants to get her fricken statuses changed.

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Fri Jan 19, 2001 10:58 pm

I dont have a problem with Eminem! i used to dislike him ebcause of the stuff he said about *NSYNC and those other boy bands! bu just recently I have become a fan of Eminem! I just dont like the things that come out of his mouth sometimes! some of the things he says in his songs are un-called for!~ I guess that Eminem just says what he feels thats all! Eminem is awesome and he is hott to!

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sat Jan 20, 2001 12:16 pm

Hell I can agree with. Looks and words. lol. But I don't mind what he says.

Solymar

Postby Solymar » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:01 pm

I think ur totally right, even though he hasn't a very good reputation and he has said and done things some people don't like, I think he's a decent human being after all, he sings well, and he's cute and cool ppl. : P

Return to “Eminem”