This guy out-right suck!!!

Romantico
Ultra Member

This guy out-right suck!!!

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 11, 2001 7:40 pm

This guy out-right suck!!! He 'gots' no love about anything he'll diss on anyone even his own family!!! I would love to see how he turns out 10, 15 years from now 'on VH1 where are they now!' My best guess is he'll probably get shot soon!! if he doesn't clean up his act!! I mean this guy is a total nut case ..sure he's funny 'talkin about its ok to kill people cuzz i don't like them' WHaaaaTTTT!!! Shut your mouth !! Think of life in a positive way not going back in the Past where all the mistake happened !! One thing 'GET AN Education' you sound like a BUMMMM!! , but then again they probably have stable mind set as this M&M FOOL!!!

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Thu Jan 11, 2001 9:59 pm

dogg u r a straight hater.....u r also angry/jealous mofo....

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 11, 2001 10:49 pm

Na-a dog, aint jealous cuzz, why should I be cuz of money? chicks? ..I have plenty of those... This guy is just poisoning the minds of the 'future' generation by what he calls 'keepin it real' b.s. another excuse to be more appealing to the public!! Get real bud this guy is a sell-out!!! all he's after, is the money this guy is a conartist!! plain and simple.. His not part of the solution of todays world, he is pest and should be dealt with immediately!! Just my opinion bud ,i'm not going out-there and take him-out with a 50 caliber ..not that radical.. I just have to diss this guy, cause he does make comment or 'expressing his opinion' I'm merely doing the exact thing..straight from the gut! bud..

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Fri Jan 12, 2001 3:49 pm

Who are you talking to? big fans of eminem? Seriously what you say doesn't mean sh*t here. and what makes him a sell out? The fact that there are thousands and thousands fans of his? and that he he TOALLY hot and rich? Plus his cd was popualr since the day it came out? what is it???

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Jan 12, 2001 6:54 pm

Jealousy has nothin to do with it.. plain text this guy is destroying our future in so many ways..I can name a million ways how.. but i won't you should know you're the one who listens to his music!!!

chinawhite

Postby chinawhite » Sat Jan 13, 2001 1:59 am

I have both his cd's, and in no way has it destroyed my mind. Most of his fan's no the difference between fantasy and reality.

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 13, 2001 11:26 am

MOst?!! how do you know!!! your simply saying that to avoid the reality..

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sat Jan 13, 2001 11:41 am

Alright then name some things what he is saying, is going to somehow 'destroy' our future. You know I never heard of anyone killing somebody, or raping a girl listening to Em's music.

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 13, 2001 12:37 pm

I'm not a fan!!!! You should know!! you know what i'm talking about!!! or maybe ur simply ignoring the message behind it!! See the big picture!!

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sun Jan 14, 2001 12:49 pm

I do get the'message' behind what your saying. But you still haven't named anything that he is saying, that is going to 'destroy' our future!

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sun Jan 14, 2001 12:50 pm

oh and the next time you paint a picture. Use more colour next time!

rebelangel

Postby rebelangel » Sun Jan 28, 2001 12:55 am

how the hell is ruining my future by giving me something to listen to or is it wasting my money on his albums or listening to his problems tell me which one is destroying my future?

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sun Jan 28, 2001 3:32 pm

why ya asking us? Its your future. you should speak for yourself.

rebelangel

Postby rebelangel » Sun Jan 28, 2001 8:31 pm

how the hell is eminem destroying my future is it by giving me something to listen to or wasting my money on his albums or is it listening to his problems? tell me cause i don't understand

rebelangel

Postby rebelangel » Sun Jan 28, 2001 8:34 pm

yah i know it's my future and i know hes not destroying so i just wanna know how this guy thinks he is

megan
Ultra Member

Postby megan » Sat Feb 03, 2001 2:47 pm

Listening to his songs always gives me a creepy feeling. Its like, do people actually think this way? Sometimes it scares me. His music is the type that can pull you in and not let you back out. His lyrics feel your head with murder and suicide and adultery and swearing and you can pay attention to it or you can look past it and understand that since Eminem's music can do that to you he has talent. The music is incredible and you just can't choose not to listen to it. Sometimes I think, since he is such and amazing artist, why doesn't he try to feel our head with good things. Make us have an open mind about everything. Then I think about all the angry people in the world and how they can relate to Eminems songs and it helps them get through all kinds of things. If you have noticed, Eminem has never really killed or harmed anyone and actually seems like a nice guy. His music seems to be the way he releases his anger. And that is a good thing.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sun Feb 04, 2001 6:29 pm

Then don't listen to it

Return to “Eminem”