Eminem gossip

Eliza4

Eminem gossip

Postby Eliza4 » Fri Feb 02, 2001 8:40 pm

Hello there, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Liza... I am a 26-year-old college graduate from Virginia. I have been following Eminem's whereabouts since 'My Name Is' came out. And I am always open to share knoweledge I have of him with fellow fans, in hopes that they do the same.

I heard quite a few things about Mr. Mathers lately. For one, I heard that he is NOT to release another single off of the MMLP, yet his next single will be a collaboration, as it is, with the fellow members of D-12. If not? His next single will be 'Criminal' or 'Marshall Mathers.'

Sources say he's been popping sugar pills on stage (as in phony pills) during his concerts in Europe. He did it in Hamburg, Germany. Also, English colleges are banning Eminem because of his lewd content focusing mainly on homosexuals. People caught wearing hats, shirts, or listening to Eminem music will reportedly have a fine to pay and/or be emitted from the school. Today he was seen in Stockholm shopping with that young girl, Peaches (Nancimarie Damore?) According to Mark Hicks, D-12's manager, Em signed her on to Shady Records. She's a (white)R&B singer. So, although they might not be having an affair (as she, as well as Dennis Dennehy have stated in the past) she is definitely one of his comrades and one of the people he's promised to bring fame and fortune.

Also, when it comes to Kim, etc? He might be practicing fatherhood, but he wasn't wearing his wedding ring at several press conferences and interviews. So I'm guessing the hypothesis that Em and Kim's reconciliation was all a hoax for a disclosed amount of money because of his court trials was correct.

If anyone has any news on him? Please let me know.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sat Feb 03, 2001 11:11 am

Man so many rumors. I doubt Eminem was shopping with Peaches. Where did you hear this?

Eliza4

Postby Eliza4 » Sat Feb 03, 2001 1:02 pm

What I posted aren't really rumors... I'm sorry if you don't believe me. But I heard from a friend of my friend, Rusty...who is part of Eminem's entourage. And, if I'm correct, they were shopping in a depot. Neither of them had bags, although one of the guards had one. He was with three guards. And she is quite tiny, as I heard.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sat Feb 03, 2001 1:41 pm

I thought Peaches was over. Like no one was talking about her. Now there are more rumors. God people just don't give up, do they.

Eliza4

Postby Eliza4 » Sat Feb 03, 2001 3:05 pm

I'm not spreading rumors. I just posted what I knew. That's it. Sorry if you think I'm out to spread rumors. I could care less about her. She seems nice, so I've heard. But, really now, a 16-year-old? Plus, I heard she's dating a rapper, but he's not famous or anything. So it's unlikely Em and her are together. They're only friends/colleagues and whatnot.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sat Feb 03, 2001 8:24 pm

Well your friends friend, where did he hear this?

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sat Feb 03, 2001 11:25 pm

man.....this girl..i talk to her she isnt dating eminem...but maybe he did sign her to his label

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Sun Feb 04, 2001 12:56 am

Man, give that rumor a break--everyone knows it's bullsh*t

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sun Feb 04, 2001 6:44 am

man some1 should do in interview with this girl and try and make some sense of the situation..because eminem isnt a cradle robber..man this girl is 16 and he is 28.that is some sick sh** ..it was some gay ass rumor..em reputation is getting f***up.....she said this rumor wasnt true she had her 15 min of fame......it over.but then y do these rumor pop up..some1 needs to get this girl an interview.because now i am all intested...she is kinda weird.she says she doesnt want fame but she has a website ext...i dont know i think it was just a rumor...admin can u make ne sense of this....how much do u know about her....'

i know she is 16 from si, ny
aspiring singer
her name is nancimarie damore and she has a website.i forgot the address and a fan site at http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/peaches.splash.html
she is itailion (last name)
short 5'

i think thats it....

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sun Feb 04, 2001 6:48 am

Eliza4

Postby Eliza4 » Sun Feb 04, 2001 1:21 pm

I'm sorry I posted abou her. Truly I am. Just reporting what I heard from his colleague. And, anyways, one of you should e-mail her and 'interview' her. Or instant message her? I don't know. But I didn't think posting about her would cause such a ruckus.

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Sun Feb 04, 2001 3:09 pm

Look, this girl doesn't even KNOW eminem~~never even met him.
my friend talked to her online and told me that she said that she never once met him before or even attened any of his shows. BUT when *I* talked to her online, she kept saying that she wouldn't verify anything!

to me, it sounds like she is making up the rumors for some fame or something cuz what she said to me and what she said to my friend conflicted.

in other words, it's an elaborate trick--THERE IS NO PEACHES!!

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sun Feb 04, 2001 6:22 pm

I e-mailed this girl, who made a peaches web site. and she told me to gather some questions that I have, and my friends, and she will interview her and her friend Jen. Sometime later on.

Whats going on is either

- There is something going on between them, and the people eminem works for told her to keep, her mouth shut.

or

-She made up the rumors to be known.

It could be anything.

Eliza4

Postby Eliza4 » Sun Feb 04, 2001 6:47 pm

Actually, she said everything and then his management told her to shut her mouth..... but she isn't fake, I know that much for sure. And I do know she knows Em. Maybe we should just drop this?

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Sun Feb 04, 2001 8:08 pm

trust me, the person does exisit, but she doesn't know Eminem any more than we do. it's just an average girl who has too much time on her hands.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sun Feb 04, 2001 9:39 pm

i know she real.i just dont know if she is some way affiliated with eminem..who knows...she would never come clean with it.....

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Mon Feb 05, 2001 3:56 pm

Ya. And Eminem could maybe even go to jail for having an affair with an underage girl. She is 16 and he is 28. Big difference.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Fri Feb 09, 2001 8:59 pm

Yo. Does anyone know if that , rumor about Eminem asking out Samantha Mumba is true??

Return to “Eminem”