THE REAL SOFT SHADY

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Sun Feb 11, 2001 7:21 pm

Eminem's mum has branded her son a softie who spent his childhood playing with dolls, according to a Sunday newspaper.

Slim Shady's mother Debbie Mathers is quoted as saying that the bad boy of rap like to stay indoors and dress up as Batman.

The paper quotes Debbie as saying: 'He was a very sweet kid and not in the least bit aggressive. I used to love watching him having fun by himself. He made friends but was never too bothered about getting outside to see them.

'It's funny, but through all the role-playing and jumping around I could see that he was going to be a very talented adult. And that has certainly come true.'

Since his meteoric rise to fame, Eminem has endured a stormy relationship with his mother. She initiated a multi-million dollar lawsuit for defamation after lyrics in his songs portrayed her as a drug addict.

dotmusic.com/news/February2001/news17786.asphttp://www.dotmusic.com/news/February2001/...1/news17786.asp

HairyPirateBooty

Postby HairyPirateBooty » Mon Feb 12, 2001 7:00 pm

That funny. Well , we were all kids sometime!! And I still am! But its funny how a little softie can turn into somebody so hardcore rap?

Return to “Eminem”