are splits for publicity?

CJ

are splits for publicity?

Postby CJ » Fri Mar 02, 2001 1:50 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 8:54 pm on June 5, 2001)

amy16

Postby amy16 » Sat Mar 03, 2001 12:12 pm

i agree

they've split then got back so many times, there bound to b together 4 eva.

i read an interview where em said that he does truly love Kim and he's not wid her just for the sake of Haile (which is good).

See, i told u they shouldnt have another kid! It doesnt make matters better!

KT
Advanced Member

Postby KT » Sun Mar 04, 2001 10:49 am

Considering he acted bent out of shape b/c it came out he was married in the first place, I wouldn't doubt it. :laugh:

JBabe84

Postby JBabe84 » Mon Mar 05, 2001 12:41 am

yeah i think the same thing. they'll be back together eventually cuz they always end back up together. BUT if they don't,i agree that he should be w/ somebody that treats him better.

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Mon Mar 05, 2001 11:35 am

Ok, here's my take on the whole thing (unlike the 1st person i am not an insider).

Well, anyway, I noticed that the 1st time Marshall filed and not only did he file, he also did other things like freeze all credit cards and assetts, and was quoted as wanting to leave her penniless.
Ok.
So then they reconciled for the sake of the daughter but soon after that we get this news that Kim has filed anyway after only a few weeks or a month from the reconciliation.

I think maybe Kim reconciled on the sly being that the 1st filing left her without any money, and maybe she pretended to reconcile to get back assets . Then when he least expected it maybe she then took control and filed herself and set the standard of the assets being frozen.

1st he filed then this time she did.

I also agree with everyone that this probably isnt the last go round with them,

When I hear that they are getting divorced I feel great that he's available but then when I heard that they were reconciled I was happy for him then too.

Oh well, unfortunately I dont stand a chance in hell in either case... :(

CJ

Postby CJ » Tue Mar 06, 2001 3:04 pm

I started a whole huge reply, and then I did something, and all my text went missing - so I'm too tired to re-type my whole explanation. So, why don't you all just do what my point was going to be anyway:

Look at the lawyers comments from the first time a 'divorce' was filed - and this time.

It's astounding. If anyone wants me to I will post all of my explanation at the weekend, if not then fine I completely understand. But, I promise you I can put everything in perspective so that it's obvious what's going on.

micki

Postby micki » Tue Mar 06, 2001 7:06 pm

post your reply .. i'd like to hear what you have to say

EMINEM CHICK

Postby EMINEM CHICK » Wed Mar 07, 2001 5:27 am

YEAH POST IT ME PLEASE TOO!!!

CJ

Postby CJ » Wed Mar 07, 2001 7:22 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 8:57 pm on June 5, 2001)

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Wed Mar 07, 2001 11:12 am

Tell me about it! I took it very seriously at first even going so far as calling the 800 number and stuff like that. I also e-mailed the webmaster for the Anger Management Tour, which was going on when the notebook news broke,. He assured me that it was real and that Marshall really lost his notebook and that it didnt look like it would ever be found.
Different EMINEM fan clubs posted all types of rumors that it was found and the clubs each had a different story of who how and where it was found.

I read SHADY BIZZNESS and in it the author, and ex-body guard says that EMINEM woudl forget his head if it wasnt screwed on so maybe he really does tend to lose stuff and really did lose that notebook.

But I know what you mean, the whole world know has at least heard of D12 even if they don't know all their names ( I am only familiar with PROOF) or any of their music, LOL

CJ

Postby CJ » Wed Mar 07, 2001 5:48 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 8:59 pm on June 5, 2001)

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Fri Mar 09, 2001 3:35 pm

I am looking forward to reading your expose in full ! Image. Furthermore, thanks for that heads up on Image D12. I can't wait to listen to that CD !

CJ

Postby CJ » Sun Mar 11, 2001 12:16 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 9:02 pm on June 5, 2001)

micki

Postby micki » Mon Mar 12, 2001 3:22 am

i can't wait to here the rest ...
especially the suicide attempt one ..

CJ

Postby CJ » Mon Mar 12, 2001 5:28 am

Once again, I typed a whole friggin reply and then hit the wrong button, and lost everything I had typed up - idot!

Never mind, I'll type up the next lot on either Tuesday, or Wednesday.

The 'suicide' section is horrible, only because of why it was necessary! You'll see what I mean.

CJ

Postby CJ » Wed Mar 14, 2001 4:38 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 9:04 pm on June 5, 2001)

micki

Postby micki » Wed Mar 14, 2001 11:19 pm

thanks ..
p.s. make sure you click submit .. and not reset this time !!!!!
oh and are kim and dawn biological or fraternal twins ?

CJ

Postby CJ » Fri Mar 16, 2001 6:12 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 9:07 pm on June 5, 2001)

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Mar 16, 2001 7:30 pm

CJ, sounds like you do have an inside knowledge of the PR behind Em, but here's a few more issues to tackle:

-How does big nasty fit into this? Why did Em's people only offer him $25k (according to him) to shut up? Did they also view his publicity as positive, even though he paints him as wimpy, whipped, pedophile, spoiled, lazy, etc.?

-How about the reports in the UK that his pill popping and drinking were just colored water and candy? Are his vicodin tattoo / addiction and exctasy use legit? In addition to jail time, drug use gives the appearance of being legit.

-Em's gun was unloaded... I assume this played into the thinking of avoiding any meaningful jail time but would create more buzz than simple assault - 'gun charges'..

-couldn't help but notice you're posting from outside the US... How did you gain so much knowledge of Em's activities, or are you an American abroad?

Also, you may want to write your posts in notepad then paste them here when creating long posts...

CJ

Postby CJ » Fri Mar 16, 2001 9:24 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 9:11 pm on June 5, 2001)

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sat Mar 17, 2001 1:12 pm

I heard Eminem's record company or whatever paid Big'N Nasty 1 million dollars to shut up..

CJ

Postby CJ » Sat Mar 17, 2001 7:24 pm

Quote: from sassybaby on 6:12 pm on Mar. 17, 2001[br]I heard Eminem's record company or whatever paid Big'N Nasty 1 million dollars to shut up..

Hmmm, 'don't believe the hype.'

As I stated above, public comments on that are as good as typing my full name at the end of a post. But, the comment in this reply is enough, I promise you.

CJ

Postby CJ » Sun Mar 18, 2001 7:36 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 9:14 pm on June 5, 2001)

Shady Lady

Postby Shady Lady » Sun Mar 18, 2001 3:17 pm

Yep definetly post the rest A.S.AP and what was that other bit you mentioned you'd post a few posts ago (if you understand that you deserve a medal),about the clothes 'Kim' wore in 'The way i am' vid?Or was i just imagining that bit?

CJ

Postby CJ » Sun Mar 18, 2001 3:41 pm

Quote: from Shady Lady on 8:17 pm on Mar. 18, 2001[br]Yep definetly post the rest A.S.AP and what was that other bit you mentioned you'd post a few posts ago (if you understand that you deserve a medal),about the clothes 'Kim' wore in 'The way i am' vid?Or was i just imagining that bit?

Nah baby, you weren't imagining that at all, I did indeed mention that the clothes in the 'The Way I Am' video, worn by the model depicting Kimberley, were used as triggers - it's so psychological, but very clever. I'll add that into the timeline when I post the next excerpt.

EMINEM CHICK

Postby EMINEM CHICK » Mon Mar 19, 2001 5:14 am

I thought that was kim!!!

LOL!

Trina

Postby Trina » Tue Mar 20, 2001 7:35 am

CJ.... you seem to like kim SO much but why are you trying to 'out' Eminem? you almost sound as vengeful as Bryon Williams. How do you come on a board of Eminem fans and say 'Hey guys Eminem's story is ONE BIG LIE.....and I helped orchestrate it'. Why are YOU so mad with Em?

CJ

Postby CJ » Tue Mar 20, 2001 9:09 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 9:16 pm on June 5, 2001)

Trina

Postby Trina » Tue Mar 20, 2001 10:44 am

Behind all what CJ? You act as if this is some super PR work. who really cares about any of this? Eminem is by no means innovative. These 'rumors' are by no means genious or innovative. Why do you try SO hard to tear down a fake life Eminem chose to invent for himself?
Why are you SO convinced that no one here knows any of the people in Em's life? You seem SO convinced everyone on this board gets there info from the press etc....uhm, is that possibly because that is EXACTLY where you are getting yours? like i have said before....you have NO idea who this is.

CJ

Postby CJ » Tue Mar 20, 2001 10:51 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 9:18 pm on June 5, 2001)

CJ

Postby CJ » Thu Mar 29, 2001 6:10 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 9:21 pm on June 5, 2001)

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Thu Mar 29, 2001 3:40 pm

i dont think ne1 on this mb knows eminem...i think every1 on this mb are just fans....

Livingthoughts

Postby Livingthoughts » Thu Mar 29, 2001 5:17 pm

Quote: from CJ on 11:10 am on Mar. 29, 2001[br]Considering I wanted to wait until Admin had the time to confirm what I sent them, I didn't continue with this topic, due to back and forth posts that I'm sure we're all able to remember.  

I thought I would check if people still wanted me to continue, as I have received e-mails from various people wanting me to, but if the majority would rather I didn't, I won't waste board space with details people aren't wanting to read, as that's just a waste of my time also.

I just started to check out this forum, I like it a lot, is not one of those (giggle) 'He's so cute' board.

I haven't read everything you posted, this topic is one of them. But I like your insights and wit. I like reading your topics and finding out about the spins of PR departments. It's like 'wag the dog' but for the record industry. I'm certain this happens all over in the entertainment industry. I can't help but wonder 'what if the sh*t hits the fan'. But, you can continue as far as I'm concerned. I'm smart enough to figure out what I think is true or not.

micki

Postby micki » Thu Mar 29, 2001 10:32 pm

cj .. i would like you to continue

you have sent me a few documents that prove you are definately involved behind the music ... i believe your authentic .. so who cares what anyone else thinks ....

one person's interest in your posts is enough for you to keep going ...

:kiss:

CJ

Postby CJ » Fri Mar 30, 2001 3:06 am

Quote: from micki on 3:32 am on Mar. 30, 2001[br]cj  .. i would like you to continue

you have sent me a few documents that prove you are definately involved behind the music ... i believe your authentic .. so who cares what anyone else thinks ....

Then, so be it. Tonight it is.

It'll be a lot easier seeing as it's the weekend, I have more free time on my hands. I will post pretty late tonight, my time that is, so please bear with me.

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Fri Mar 30, 2001 12:50 pm

Quote: from micki on 3:32 am on Mar. 30, 2001[br]cj  .. i would like you to continue

I have also been sent and have viewed documents that verify CJ's credibility and authenticity. This forum is by far the best and most exciting place to worship EMINEM...CJ, please stay forever or this forum will lose a vital aspect, and that is the insider's edge....

EMINEM CHICK

Postby EMINEM CHICK » Sat Mar 31, 2001 11:33 pm

I have also got proof from CJ!! Everyone should keep it to them selfs if they think CJ is lieing EVEN THOUGH CJ IS NOT LIEING , Cause we are here to talk about EMINEM!!

P.S CJ please don't leave we want u here!!!!!!!!!
:crazyjump:

CJ

Postby CJ » Sun Apr 01, 2001 2:10 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 9:24 pm on June 5, 2001)

lev

Postby lev » Sun Apr 01, 2001 4:01 pm

Wow! That is awesome! I am so happy you posted it!
I would like to thank you very much for writing a lot of
Beautiful things, that we never noticed or thought of,
All the little things that have a lot of power together!
I am waiting to read the other side of the story about
Kim 'beating' her twin sister...

But are they getting divorced for real?
I don’t want that to happen! Every couple has problems,
Epically if it's a celebrity. I really hope things will work out for them!!!

Livingthoughts

Postby Livingthoughts » Sun Apr 01, 2001 5:58 pm

Wow, wait a minute! This is heavy stuff.

How... What... Why...!?

I'm sorry, I find this so called 'attempt' hard to believe. I'm thinking here of my point of view, being a down to earth Dutch girl. I would never consult into doing such a thing. No matter how much I love my husband. I'm presuming here that that's the reason why. OK, faking a fight with my sister, I could see myself doing. Fun for us and a field day for the press. But to cut myself, no matter how superficial the wound! How the hell is anyone able to convince someone of doing such a thing? Did they go along the lines of ‘This is best for your husband career!?’ I know people have done crazy things for their career and to get publicity, but this.

I can’t wait for the follow up, CJ.

Hailie Jade

Postby Hailie Jade » Sun Apr 01, 2001 6:08 pm

I always noticed that the actress in 'The Way I Am' video was wearing the same outfit that Kim wore at Eminem's record release party. However, I didn't notice that the other outfit was the same one that Kim wore in that picture. I went to http://www.detnews.com and http://www.freep.com but I couldn't find the picture for some reason. I do remember it though. It's definately suspicious that she would go outside on the balcony when she was well aware of the fact that the press was there.

And now that you brought it up, the whole concert/after party thing is suspicious too. Didn't he cut up a blow up doll of her that night and throw it into the audience during his performance? If she saw that, why would she go to the after party? Especially when they were 'divorcing.'

Damn, CJ, none of these things even crossed my mind before, lol. I guess they figured that people wouldn't really scrutinize all of the details and they were right. But now that I think about it, there are a lot of factors that don't add up. Like the fact that they were living together despite the fact that he filed for a divorce and she was suing him for $10 million.

And Lev, I don't think this second 'divorce' is real either. There will probably be another 'reunion' just like CJ said.... check out this picture:

This picture is from an Eminem performance which took place last Friday. Everybody look at the ring finger on his left hand... looks like a wedding ring to me.... according to the divorce papers 'the objects of matrimony had been destroyed' (hmmm, now that I think about it, they said that in the first divorce papers as well)

Livingthoughts

Postby Livingthoughts » Sun Apr 01, 2001 6:34 pm

To refresh our memory:

Eminem's Wife
Attempts Suicide
Jul 10, 2000, 1:00 PM PT

More problems on the home front for Eminem: His wife, Kimberly Scott Mathers, tried to take her life Friday night. A spokesman for the rapper's label, Interscope Records, confirmed the suicide attempt today. Police in the Detroit suburb of Sterling Heights, Michigan, were called to the rapper's home around 11:30 p.m. for a medical emergency and found his 25-year-old spouse had tried to kill herself. She was taken to nearby Mt. Clemens hospital for evaluation and later released. In its official press release, the police department did not say how Kim Mathers tried to kill herself. However, the Detroit News quotes a relative of Eminem saying the rapper's wife, who has been at the center of his recent legal woes, slit her wrists several times. 'She's recovering and resting with her family,' Mathers' attorney, Neil Rockind, tells E! Online. 'There are a number of us who care for her well-being, and we want to see Kim overcome whatever has been troubling her emotionally and physically. Something of this nature is very serious.' Adds Interscope rep Dennis Dennehy, 'Eminem is obviously concerned about his wife's well-being. As far as anything else, it's a private matter, which they'll be addressing privately.' Eminem was not at home during the suicide attempt. He was performing a concert at the Palace in nearby Auburn Hills with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg as part of their Up in Smoke Tour. However, the rapper's uncle tells the Detroit Free Press that Kim Mathers had attended her husband's concert and a post-show party before heading home. In an interview with the Detroit News, the rap superstar's maternal grandmother, Betty Kresin, says that Eminem has been fighting a custody battle with his mother over his half brother, 14-year-old Nate Samra-Mathers. Apparently, Kim Mathers was caught in the middle. 'Kim wouldn't let Debbie [Eminem's mother] have him back,' Kresin tells the paper. 'Marshall is trying to get custody of him so that [Nate] has some money.' Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers III, and his mother aren't quite getting along these days. She's suing him for defamation of character after he rapped not-so-kind words about her in several of his songs. As for his relationship with his wife, Eminem hasn't exactly made an effort to keep their turbulent marriage behind closed doors. Maybe it's his idea of therapy, but the Grammy-winning rapper has been known to rap wistfully in his songs about killing her and throwing her body into a lake. Last month Eminem was arrested for allegedly pistol-whipping a man after seeing him kiss Kim outside a nightclub. He was charged with felony weapon and assault charges and is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday for a preliminary hearing. He faces up to five years in prison if convicted.

Crazewhitegurl77

Postby Crazewhitegurl77 » Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:01 pm

On our local news, they did a report of Eminem and his concert in Daytona Beach, Florida. They showed him on the stage. On his finger, was his wedding ring. If they were getting divorced, then wouldn't his wedding ring be off?

Crazewhitegurl77

Postby Crazewhitegurl77 » Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:05 pm

Does anyone have the link to the picture of Kim after her suicide attempt?

Livingthoughts

Postby Livingthoughts » Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:30 pm

Found it! I'll give you the link, I'm a schmuck with pasting a pix. It's a small pix, where she 'enjoys' a cigarette, after she slit her wrists. What a cute footnote. ;)

http://eminemzpalace.homestead.com/Em_News.htmlhttp://eminemzpalace.homestead.com/Em_News.html

Quote: from Crazewhitegurl77 on 8:05 pm on April 1, 2001[br]Does anyone have the link to the picture of Kim after her suicide attempt?

(Edited by Livingthoughts at 8:34 pm on April 1, 2001)

Hailie Jade

Postby Hailie Jade » Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:37 pm

Here's the pic:

Livingthoughts

Postby Livingthoughts » Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:51 pm

Quote: from Hailie Jade on 8:37 pm on April 1, 2001[br]Here's the pic:

Thanx, how do you do that?

Hailie Jade

Postby Hailie Jade » Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:59 pm

Livingthoughts: First you have to find the URL address for the picture and then you type in the following HTML code:

[img]copy%20the%20URL%20address%20here[/img]

Anyway, while I was searching for that pic (Livingthoughts beat me at finding it :)) I came accross a really interesting article from the Detroit News webpage:

The events Saturday night are still unclear. Mathers' sister-in-law, Dawn Scott -- his wife Kim's twin sister -- said she was responsible for the confrontation at the club. 'All of this is my fault,' Scott said Wednesday from the Mathers' home in Sterling Heights. Scott said that she had been drinking at the Hot Rocks Cafe and called Kim to pick her up.

'I had too much to drink. I was intoxicated and needed a ride,' Scott said. 'This was nothing at all like the papers said it happened. I was walking to my car with Kim and John (the man who kissed Kim Mathers), who's a friend, and Kim gave him a friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek. There was no intimacy between them.'

Kim Mathers released a letter to the media stating, 'If I was to cheat on him, it wouldn't be at a neighborhood bar where everybody knows who I am.'

George Argeropoulos, 24, of Warren, who said he was at Hot Rocks that night, painted a different picture of the situation. 'We got to the bar around 11, and (Kim) was in there, pickin' up guys,' he said. 'She was acting like she was just trying to piss him off. Everybody at the bar knew who she was; when people realized, the DJ started playing Eminem records.'

Argeropoulos said that Kim began to leave with a friend of his. 'She picked up this guy we were with, Johnny. We were all walking out together, Johnny was about 15 feet ahead of me, and once we got outside Eminem came out from behind a car and jumped out at him.'

Mathers never entered the bar, according to Argeropoulos. He just waited outside in the side parking lot with a friend for his wife to come out. Argeropoulos said that during the altercation, Eminem pulled out his gun, but ended up handing it to someone else.

'He was acting like a nut,' Argeropoulos said. 'He went after (Kim), but he was immediately stopped.'
--------

I also read another article where John Guerra said him and Kim passionately kissed. There are definately a lot of slip-ups in all of this. Why was Dawn never mentioned in any follow-up reports? And that George guy says Kim was there at 11, yet Kim's sister claims Kim arrived at the bar only to pick her up. I think both of them (Dawn & George) were told to speak to the press but Dawn said the wrong thing... as CJ stated before, Dawn made some other slip ups too which is why they tried to cut her out of the scenario by making her and Kim get into a fight in a limo. I guess we'll have to wait for CJ to verify that though.

Return to “Eminem”