anyone ever met eminem?

NYQUIL

anyone ever met eminem?

Postby NYQUIL » Mon Mar 05, 2001 1:45 pm

While I have seen Slim Shady in concert from nose bleed seats I have never encountered him in other situations such as walking down the street, in a club, etc etc . Have you? If so, you lucky dogs spill the beans and leave no details out ! *! !

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Mon Mar 05, 2001 2:20 pm

howard stern says he is a rockstar now......because when he went to do the show in 98 he cool.......but not he has gone hollywood.....

micki

Postby micki » Mon Mar 05, 2001 11:38 pm

the closest i've ever gotten to him was when he was in chicago at the house of blues .. in april of 99 .. he was touring wit the beatnuts .. i was up in front .. and he stage dove into the crowd a few times ...
i didn't grab him though .. i wasn't going to be yankin on his nuts or nothin ...
but. . that concert was ok .. he was only on stage for about 3 or 4 songs .. (about 1/2 hour)
everyone else was on for about an hour ...
that pissed everyone off .. but .. anyhow it was worth it..

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Tue Mar 06, 2001 12:11 pm

You know I was wondering about the Howard Stern Show and If SLim has ever been on it. About how many times has SLim appeared on Howard Stern cause I listen to Stern and watch his TV show and I have NEVER seen EMINEM on it once and by now even DIDO was on there last/this year!

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Mar 06, 2001 5:31 pm

Quote: from NYQUIL on 5:11 pm on Mar. 6, 2001[br]You know I was wondering about the Howard Stern Show and If SLim has ever been on it.  About how many times has SLim appeared on Howard Stern cause I listen to Stern and watch his TV show and I have NEVER seen EMINEM on it once and by now even DIDO was on there last/this year!

yeah he was on in 98 it was right after my name is came out ...a couple of months..howard didnt know if he should have him on cause at that time he wasnt that big.....howard had him on because he thought it was intresting that eminem talks like a black guy....howard aint racist or nething but he does like saying racist words......people were calling in and calling eminem a wanna be black guy...a 1 hit wonder...a ass....they were clowning him....hard....it never was on the e show or cbs...i dont know y.....but they did have a clip on the cbs show on saturday...where eminem feels the nipples of the real doll...which is this dall that is the size of a women and has real hair and all that sh** .....thats the only clip i saw....

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Tue Mar 06, 2001 6:28 pm

yeah he was on in 98 it was right after my name is came out ...a couple of months..howard didnt know if he should have him on cause at that time he wasnt that big.....howard had him on because he thought it was intresting that eminem talks like a black guy....howard aint racist or nething but he does like saying racist words......people were calling in and calling eminem a wanna be black guy...a 1 hit wonder...a ass....they were clowning him....hard....it never was on the e show or cbs...i dont know y.....but they did have a clip on the cbs show on saturday...where eminem feels the nipples of the real doll...which is this dall that is the size of a women and has real hair and all that sh**
.....thats the only clip i saw....[/quote]

I bet they will be showing that alot now that SLim Shady is HUGE...........at least i hope so, I would like to see that!

Return to “Eminem”