Why is this CJ always defending Kim?

Trina

Why is this CJ always defending Kim?

Postby Trina » Mon Mar 19, 2001 9:08 pm

Hey. I just signed up and I have read through a lot of the posts here and I am very confused. Why is this CJ always defending Kim? I am not condeming Kim...but if you really know the situation, then explain to me why when Eminem was broke as hell did Kim leave him and go marry some other guy? I know this is true and you know this is true. Dont tell me THAT was a publicity stunt because you know it happened. I have no doubt at all that Eminem loves Kim. and my life won't change if he does or does not. I just want to know why you insist that she is some mindless zombie who follows Marshall's orders? Kim sticks around for a VERY good reason. The $$$$$. Without the $$$, lets be honest, Marshall is kind of dorky. Someone linked this site to me as a joke b/c they thought it would be filled with groupies saying 'oh Marshall is SO hot.' well he is NOT. instead it seems this board is a forum to glorify Kim.....and so I am confused. and before you go and say I am jealous of Kim....let me clarify...if I was Kim I would do the EXACT same thing she has.

Becky

Postby Becky » Mon Mar 19, 2001 11:08 pm

I totally agree with everything U said.

Eminem is not really a great catch.

micki

Postby micki » Mon Mar 19, 2001 11:39 pm

i really don't think this is a board to 'glorify kim'
it's just a board that has alot of opinions .. and more than few seem to be in kims favor ...

and the thing that most of you people don't see .. is that they have been together for 14 years ...
WAY BEFORE MARSHALL HAD MONEY...
so as far as her being in it JUST for the money ... I can't agree with you ..

CJ

Postby CJ » Tue Mar 20, 2001 4:34 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 2:20 pm on June 6, 2001)

EMINEM CHICK

Postby EMINEM CHICK » Tue Mar 20, 2001 5:26 am

Sorry Trina but i do not agree with u i agree with CJ!!!
And CJ we don't want u to stop posting well i don't and i don't think any body eles does!!!

CJ

Postby CJ » Tue Mar 20, 2001 6:07 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 2:21 pm on June 6, 2001)

Trina

Postby Trina » Tue Mar 20, 2001 7:15 am

Cj, you know that Kim WAS married to someone else. Ask Kathleen. who you say you know. actually ask Kim. Cause she was. I agree with you 100% about the fact that Eminem makes up a lot of sh** for the press or that his supposed 'Press Agents/GURUS' make it up ....but face it.....the stories are not that sensational and Kim was married before. if you would like contact the Michagan Department of Records....because it is public record and it is an absolute fact. unless there happens to be 2 kim Scotts floating around that have the EXACT same name, date of birth and place of birth. and what makes you think that everyone on this board is just 'fans'? how the hell do you know that someone else here never was affiliated with either marshall or kim or kathleen or dawn? cause truth of the matter Cj is that if they go out of thier way to fuel rumors to sel em's records like you say....OFCOURSE someone affiliated is checking out boards lke this just to make sure they are suceeding in their efforts. or did you believe they would leave it to you to 'out' eminem?
and by the way, as far as you calling ME a golddigger....let me ask you something. you say to me 'how would you like people spitting at you on the streets and trying to attack you when you have your daughter with you?' you say this happens to kim. you also say this happens to kim because of people believing the rumors Emiinem's agents have force fed the public. well, then YES.....it is all about the $$$$$$. Why else would eminem allow this to continue and allow people to abuse his wife? also why would Kim allow this abuse and degredation? ONE REASON. The $$$$$$.

Trina

Postby Trina » Tue Mar 20, 2001 7:28 am

Oh, to Micki, whos says 'they were together for 4 years...WAY before Em had money.'
Listen, as CJ stated before, Kim comes from a VERY bad background. Debbie actually let KIm live at her house when she was just 14 because of how horrible the situation was at her house. THAT is how Eminem and Kim first met. Kim was something like a foster child of Debbies. so enough of the 'Oh they have been together 14 years.' Kim got pregenant VERY young....she had to pin it on someone. also, marshal is a very sweet guy and he adores her. now i think it is more of an adiction for him though because he is just so used to it. Kim and Hailie lived with her mom until SUPRISE SUPRISE....Em got a record contract.

CJ

Postby CJ » Tue Mar 20, 2001 9:42 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 2:22 pm on June 6, 2001)

CJ

Postby CJ » Tue Mar 20, 2001 9:49 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 2:23 pm on June 6, 2001)

Trina

Postby Trina » Tue Mar 20, 2001 10:38 am

CJ... You are starting to unravel hon.

CJ

Postby CJ » Tue Mar 20, 2001 10:39 am

(Edited by CJ at 11:52 am on June 8, 2001)

Trina

Postby Trina » Tue Mar 20, 2001 10:49 am

Contact me personally if you want to discuss this. I don't think anyone on the board wants to read our arguement. Besides they are a bit too busy being entertained by your 'truth'.
Thank you

Return to “Eminem”