eminem and christina reconciiating?

randi68

eminem and christina reconciiating?

Postby randi68 » Wed Mar 21, 2001 1:01 am

does anyone know anything about em and christina reconciiating? i can't stand that girl!

CJ

Postby CJ » Wed Mar 21, 2001 4:18 am

(Edited by CJ at 11:57 am on June 8, 2001)

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Wed Mar 21, 2001 9:56 am

Quote: from CJ on 9:18 am on Mar. 21, 2001[br]
Quote: from randi68 on 6:01 am on Mar. 21, 2001[br]does anyone know anything about em and christina reconciiating?  i can't stand that girl!

No.  Not ever.  Not a chance.  Caused too much trouble, you wouldn't believe - think of her MTV announcement.

What announcement, CJ?

CJ

Postby CJ » Wed Mar 21, 2001 10:02 am

(Edited by CJ at 11:57 am on June 8, 2001)

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Wed Mar 21, 2001 7:27 pm

No, Em and Christina didn't 'reconcile'--CHristina's mom just doesn't want to flat out say that Em and Christina never made up at the Grammys. The story got started b/c some radio station announced that the two were seen by their spies as talking and shaking hands at the end. However, it was reported by that radio station the next day that they were MISTAKEN--their spy saw FRED DURST talking to her and mistook him for being Em.

ps: i can't stand her either

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Wed Mar 21, 2001 11:41 pm

who knows....it could be possible if she 4gave fred she probably would 4 give eminem...she doesnt seem like the type to hold a grudge against people....but if they did i doubt hardcore eminem fans could accept it....i know he talk to his mother and they r trying to reconcile and kim..he doesnt seem like the type to hold grudges...like he told howard stern that he really didnt have problems with icp it was more media hype than nething...that he would like to be cool with them....so i think they probably did..but i dont they would come clean with it...cause they both get publicity by it...

eminemaholic

Postby eminemaholic » Thu Mar 22, 2001 4:59 am

Yeah..I heard Xtina's mum said they sorted there sh** out!! I mean...they ahve to be hostile, coz they must see each other @ award shows & stuff...when I say hostile..I doubt they say hi in the corridors..or even walk down the same corridor!! but I remember back when Em. liked Xtina...and there were in Europe for the European music awards in Ireland (back in '99) and they presented an award 2gether & were flirting onstage & it was a laugh!! and then she goes and opens her big mouth on TRL saying:
*His lyrix are degrading....I hope my fans dont listen to his music....but he's so cute....isn't he married to that Kim??*
esp. since she was part of the reason it got revealed to the world....Oh well....I guess Xtina & Em will have to go on in this life without liking each other!!

Karen

Return to “Eminem”