NNathan simply told the truth

CJ

NNathan simply told the truth

Postby CJ » Mon Apr 09, 2001 5:37 pm

This is especially for those who tried to shout me down, the few, about whether Nathan simply told the truth, or whether he was made to say it:

I quote:

* Nathan Mathers, Eminem's 14-year-old half-brother, had a message for the crowd as he accepted the two national awards for his sibling. 'Everything I said on the Sally Jessy Raphael Show was b--s--,' he said, referring to a March taping with his mother, Debbie Mathers.

To read the column on the awards, access the link - I feel so vindicated. Â Nate, I salute you, a million times.

zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=1644626&BRD=988&PAG=461&dept_id=141265&rfi=6http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=...id=141265&rfi=6

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Mon Apr 09, 2001 7:05 pm

I believe your post and that he really said that, but why did he even say what he said on Sally anyway? it's possible that Em may have told him to say that (to say it was bullsh-t) also...
do you really think that his mom really had that much power over nate? maybe em was pissed when he heard about the show and wanted his brother to say what he did at the awards show.

EMINEM CHICK

Postby EMINEM CHICK » Mon Apr 09, 2001 9:48 pm

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICTURES OF THE AWARDS!!!!
IF SO CAN U PLEASE TELL ME WHERE OR COULD U POST THEM!!

CJ

Postby CJ » Tue Apr 10, 2001 4:18 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 11:08 am on June 6, 2001)

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Tue Apr 10, 2001 12:05 pm

Quote: from CJ on 11:37 pm on April 9, 2001[br]This is especially for those who tried to shout me down, the few, about whether Nathan simply told the truth, or whether he was made to say it:

I quote:

* Nathan Mathers, Eminem's 14-year-old half-brother, had a message for the crowd as he accepted the two national awards for his sibling. 'Everything I said on the Sally Jessy Raphael Show was b--s--,' he said, referring to a March taping with his mother, Debbie Mathers.

To read the column on the awards, access the link - I feel so vindicated.  Nate, I salute you, a million times.

zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=1644626&BRD=988&PAG=461&dept_id=141265&rfi=6http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=...id=141265&rfi=6

Wow! ohmygod! he really said that? Well, CJ! OH MY!

CJ

Postby CJ » Wed Apr 11, 2001 3:39 am

Quote: from NYQUIL on 6:05 pm on April 10, 2001[br]
Quote: from CJ on 11:37 pm on April 9, 2001[br]This is especially for those who tried to shout me down, the few, about whether Nathan simply told the truth, or whether he was made to say it:

I quote:

To read the column on the awards, access the link - I feel so vindicated.  Nate, I salute you, a million times.

Wow! ohmygod! he really said that? Well, CJ!  OH MY!

He'd say worse, given the opportunity.

CA011883

Postby CA011883 » Sat Apr 14, 2001 7:26 pm

I doubt what he said on the sally show was fake. he didnt say nothing bad about Eminem or Kim anyways. He said that he thinks his brother should tone it down but thats his opinion. He said that em shouldnt be talking about gay people like that because then they take it out on him that is not really dissing Eminem. no one really knows Debbie so we cant really judge but I doubt she is the evil person people are trying to make her out to be. I have a feeling that Eminem was mad about the show andtold his brother to say that. But that is just my opinion

CA011883

Postby CA011883 » Sat Apr 14, 2001 7:29 pm

P.S.
Also you cant blame her for eminems life. THere are people that have worse childhoods than what it has been said Eminem had or kids that have no parents and grow up in worse conditions and they turn out good. So we cant blame the parents on how the kids turn out. Especially grown men like eminem who is 28 not 8.

Hailie Jade

Postby Hailie Jade » Sun Apr 15, 2001 7:39 am

I think Debbie Mathers IS the evil person everyone makes her out to be. The things Eminem said about her in Rolling Stone weren't THAT bad. He said she was on welfare (this claim has been proven true), he said she was lawsuit happy (she did a brilliant job of proving him right), and he said she was pill popping... that hasn't been proven yet but since he wasn't lying about everything else, why would he lie about that?

I can't believe she sued him $10 million for that- it's disgusting. She originally wanted to sue him for the content of My Name Is but it was covered by artistic expression so she sat there and waited for him to say something defamatory about her. When she originally filed the suit, Eminem's defense was that everything he said was true; I doubt he lied in court documents.

I think she figures that she's not going to get jack sh*t from the lawsuit so now she's trying to make money off of Eminem in other ways; she made that CD and now she's writing a book (I can't wait to see what her grammar skills are like). She's also been on every trash TV show you could think of and she contradicts herself on each one. Sometimes she'll say how awful he is and other times she'll defend him. Now she's even cashing in on her younger son by bringing the poor kid with her to these shows.

Then she wonders why Eminem wants nothing to do with her? She even blames Kim for their problems.... sorry but based on everything I just said, Debbie Mathers is an evil person. CJ, I read somewhere that Nate was taken away from Debbie's custody in 1996 because school officials suspected she had MSBP.... is that true or just an internet rumour?

And CA011883, of course you can blame a parent for the way a child grows up. The way a kid behaves is reflective of how they were raised; why do you think kids who were abused when they were younger grow up to be abusive themselves?

CJ

Postby CJ » Sun Apr 15, 2001 11:16 am

Quote: from Hailie Jade on 1:39 pm on April 15, 2001[br]

CJ, I read somewhere that Nate was taken away from Debbie's custody in 1996 because school officials suspected she had MSBP.... is that true or just an internet rumour?

Seeing as this was a topic I started, I will answer this one, only to be fair - before people begin spitting that I have said I wouldn't answer anymore - I'm only clearing this up, that's all.

Hailie Jade,

You're right.  Nate was indeed taken from her custody, on grounds of neglect, and abuse, amongst other things.  Marshall was called to testify, etc.  Then it was deemed, by an expert, the claim she had MSBP was unfounded, she didn't have it at all.  Nate was eventually taken back to his mother, and now it's Marshall, (and Kimberley), who will be trying for custody when he hits sixteen.

Hailie Jade, due to my not wishing to post further on this board, after this of course, remember that you're welcome to write to me over e-mail seeing as you already have the address.  That way I can answer questions you might have privately, as I won't be answering on here.

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Mon Apr 16, 2001 8:58 am

What's 'MSBP'?

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Mon Apr 16, 2001 12:16 pm

I don't know the answer to all your questions , but I do know that all you CJ questions can be answered right here at the forum. Just basically read all the forums~Seriously! Then you will know the whole CJ story.
There are about 11 pages of Topics in here.
Lot to read!
But if you do read all that stuff you will know what the CJ controversy is all about.

Return to “Eminem”