picture proof

CJ

picture proof

Postby CJ » Wed Apr 11, 2001 4:37 am

Apologies for the hassle of the process to get to this picture, only, I had to scan it quickly at work - due to people being around, etc. Â So, I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to add it to this topic via a direct URL.

Nevertheless, when you see the picture, my point is obvious, if you look at his wedding finger..........

And, still, people question me, man, I'm loving this feeling of vindication - anyone else notice a certain person hasn't been screwing with my credentials lately???? Â Not wishing to sound like I'm bragging, but after all those comments and blasting my name, I think I deserve a little gloating time.

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/informed_90210http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/informed_90210

When you get to this location, on the left hand side there is the album list - click on the one which says 'Work', then click on 'Marshall' and you will access the photo which I scanned this morning. Â Enjoy.

EMINEM CHICK

Postby EMINEM CHICK » Wed Apr 11, 2001 6:48 am

THANKS FOR THE PICTURE!!
and not everyone questioned u!!!
:happyface:

CJ

Postby CJ » Wed Apr 11, 2001 6:55 am

Quote: from EMINEM CHICK on 12:48 pm on April 11, 2001[br]THANKS FOR THE PICTURE!!
and not everyone questioned u!!!
:happyface:

Ooh, EmChick, I hope that's not an indication of you feeling as though I was including all the members of this board when I refer to those who questioned me!

You know how it is with those I consider friends, like yourself, and those I regard as bitches, which is not yourself - or any others who I know showed me nothing but love.

I thank those who were with me all the way, and for those who still love to hate on my name - suck my fat ones.

Hailie Jade

Postby Hailie Jade » Wed Apr 11, 2001 8:11 am

'There has been a breakdown of the marriage relationship to the extent that the object of matrimony have been destroyed.'

That's a direct quote from the divorce papers, LOL! This is the second public appearance where he's worn his wedding ring. Hmmm, and I haven't heard any news of Kim moving into a new home yet. I guess she's still living with Em in the $450 000 home which he gets to keep..... you know, the same one that was sold over the summer, lol.

CJ

Postby CJ » Wed Apr 11, 2001 8:17 am

Quote: from Hailie Jade on 2:11 pm on April 11, 2001[br]'There has been a breakdown of the marriage relationship to the extent that the object of matrimony have been destroyed.'

That's a direct quote from the divorce papers, LOL!  This is the second public appearance where he's worn his wedding ring. Hmmm, and I haven't heard any news of Kim moving into a new home yet. I guess she's still living with Em in the $450 000 home which he gets to keep..... you know, the same one that was sold over the summer, lol.

Exactly.

The time-line between this 'wedding-ring sighting' and the last time it was seen, (bar Detroit Awards), has to be around 2 weeks now - how much more obvious can he make it?  I'm not saying anything though, it shuts the chickens up so I'm happy.

Maybe if we post about even more, he'll remember to remove it!!!  I hope not though, but if he does, you'll know they were watching public reactions!

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Wed Apr 11, 2001 9:00 am

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Wed Apr 11, 2001 9:06 am

(Edited by NYQUIL at 3:23 pm on April 11, 2001)

CJ

Postby CJ » Wed Apr 11, 2001 9:53 am

Quote: from NYQUIL on 3:06 pm on April 11, 2001[br]

(Edited by NYQUIL at 3:23 pm on April 11, 2001)

I couldn't believe she allowed herself to speak with press, as if she'd been invited.  The only one who was actually there that was really meant to be, was Nate.

Debbie then took it upon herself to make reference to a very dated case of Marshall's assault on her, (because she attacked Kimberley), in 1994, whining about how he threw the fact that he was in jail on his birthday that time right in her face on Tuesday after the sentence.  

Can she whine any more?  Anybody would think that she actually enjoys shaming herself.

Hailie Jade

Postby Hailie Jade » Wed Apr 11, 2001 9:59 am

Damn, Eminem's mom is one scary looking lady!!! CJ, where was she whining to the press??? Do you have any link with this info in it because I want to read exactly what she said about him attacking her in '94. I'd read about that somewhere before but I assumed it was a rumour.

CJ

Postby CJ » Wed Apr 11, 2001 10:18 am

Quote: from Hailie Jade on 3:59 pm on April 11, 2001[br]Damn, Eminem's mom is one scary looking lady!!! CJ, where was she whining to the press??? Do you have any link with this info in it because I want to read exactly what she said about him attacking her in '94. I'd read about that somewhere before but I assumed it was a rumour.

:splat:

Everything that's said by her is exactly as I wrote it, apart from this 'he called the police, he turned himself in' being the only other thing she is quoted as spitting!

Sorry, you know how I feel about her, and I know I'm rather resentful in what I say. But, trust me, you'd feel exactly the same.

What you won't hear her spitting to the press, however, is that she was trying to scratch and claw at Kimberley, and Marshall was already screaming at her for trying to fight Kimberley in the first place.

(Edited by CJ at 4:28 pm on April 11, 2001)

Hailie Jade

Postby Hailie Jade » Wed Apr 11, 2001 10:32 am

Believe me, CJ, you can say whatever you want about Debbie because I don't think too highly of her either. I hate how the media always tries to make her out to be the victim when she's the one who's in the wrong. She tried to sue Eminem for 10 mill. after hearing 'My Name Is' but when she finds out he's covered by artistic expression, she waits for him to say stuff about her in the press before she sues. That's disgusting & I feel genuinely bad for Eminem.

And the incident that you just described is even more proof that she's an awful person. If I were Eminem, I would have attacked her too. You don't go hitting people, especially when the person has a baby in their arms.

CJ

Postby CJ » Wed Apr 11, 2001 10:54 am

Quote: from Hailie Jade on 4:32 pm on April 11, 2001[br]Believe me, CJ, you can say whatever you want about Debbie because I don't think too highly of her either. I hate how the media always tries to make her out to be the victim when she's the one who's in the wrong. She tried to sue Eminem for 10 mill. after hearing 'My Name Is' but when she finds out he's covered by artistic expression, she waits for him to say stuff about her in the press  before she sues. That's disgusting & I feel genuinely bad for Eminem.

And the incident that you just described is even more proof that she's an awful person. If I were Eminem, I would have attacked her too. You don't go hitting people, especially when the person has a baby in their arms.

Babe, this is my idiotic mistake, the reference to the baby was my mixing different events up with one another.

This was all purely between Marshall, Kimberley and Debbie.  I had mixed two different fights that had taken place.  My apologies.

But you're right, there is no need for any of the above.

Hailie Jade

Postby Hailie Jade » Wed Apr 11, 2001 11:42 am

LOL, that's allright. After I posted my reply I was wondering about that but I figured you'd probably just gotten two different events mixed up. Still, Debbie had absolutely no right to touch Kim and I think it's good that Eminem stood up for her. Did he get arrested for it though?

NYQUIL

Postby NYQUIL » Wed Apr 11, 2001 12:36 pm

ImageSee the bald guy in photo # 3? Is that Paul Rosenberg? If it is , he sure lost alot of weight. Man these are some tuff looking guys! See how Marshall is glaring in the other photo? Image

CA011883

Postby CA011883 » Sat Apr 14, 2001 7:38 pm

Hey CJ just wondering but how do you know of every single fight that Eminem has had. Are you guys like best friends where he tells you everything.

Just a question

CJ

Postby CJ » Sat Apr 14, 2001 8:09 pm

Quote: from CA011883 on 1:38 am on April 15, 2001[br]Hey CJ just wondering but how do you know of every single fight that Eminem has had. Are you guys like best friends where he tells you everything.

Just a question

I said that I knew every single fight did I?  Where?

You've said, in another post, that your opinion is that I am a fake, therefore, you've answered your own question to whether I am 'best friends' with Eminem.  Irrespective of the answer I give, you're not going to believe it anyway, so I'll leave it at that.

Return to “Eminem”