WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GAIN HERE?

Lurker

Postby Lurker » Wed Apr 11, 2001 9:33 pm

I REALLY DON'T LIKE ENTERTAINING ANOTHER SAD TOPIC IN YOUR NAME, BUT I HAVE TO MAKE MY POINT!
:pukeface:

I'VE BEEN LURKING ON THIS BOARD FOR QUITE SOMETIME AND NOW I CAN'T STAND TO READ YOU'RE BULLSH**
POSTS ANY LONGER! :splat:

FAME?
:teenyboppers:
ON A MESSAGE BOARD?

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL! Â :laugh:

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH EMINEM, KIM, DEBBIE, NATE, OR THEIR PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT! :laugh:

AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO BELIEVE SO ARE WAY TO DESPERATE TO GRASP SOME SORT OF CLOSENESS TO YOUR MOST PRIZED CELEBRITY. Â :smlove:

THAT'S WHY CJ DOES THIS, BECAUSE SHE LIVES THROUGH HIM TO GAIN SOME KIND OF LIKENESS FROM HIS FANS! :motormouth:

LET'S CLEAR SOME SH**
UP HERE:

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE ON A REGULAR BASIS WHEN YOU LIVE IN LONDON? Â :o

YOU SAY THAT POSTING MESSAGES AND SURFING MESSAGE BOARDS IS YOUR JOB-

WHY ARE YOU ON AT ALL DIFFERENT HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT? Â HAS THIS NOW BECOME A PERSONAL HOBBY OF YOURS? :o

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU--->BUT WHO WANTS TO TAKE THEIR WORK HOME WITH THEM?!

WHAT HAVE YOU TOLD THIS MESSAGE BOARD THAT IS FACTUAL?

EVERYTHING YOU HAVE STATED CAN BE ASSUMED/DREAMT UP BY ANY TYPICAL FAN! :teenyboppers:

YOU CLAIM TO HAVE ALL THIS 'BEHIND THE SCENES' BULLSH**
, YET EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMMENTED ON IS ONLY SH**
THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE PUBLIC. Â

YOU SAY YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS BECAUSE YOU MAY LOSE YOUR JOB-->HOW CONVENIENT! Â :puke:

IT TRULY MAKES ME SICK TO SEE THESE PEOPLE FALL INTO YOUR WEB OF DECEIT! Â YOU ARE ONE SICK BITCH! Â
AND YOU REALLY NEED TO FIND SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR SO-CALLED VALUABLE TIME!

EMINEM CHICK

Postby EMINEM CHICK » Thu Apr 12, 2001 1:18 am

WHO THE HELL R U TO COME HERE AND SAY THAT!!!!!

WE BELIVE CJ NOT ALL OF US BUT THAT IS YOUR CHOCIE!!!

SO IF U R GOING TO KEEP POSTING HERE WILL NOT SAY EVERYTHING CJ SAYS IS NOT TRUE HOW WOULD U KNOW!!

AND WE CHOOSE TO BELIVE HER SO LIVE WITH IT!!!!
:splat:

SO EITHER F**K OFF!!!!!
OR JUST KEEP IT YOUR SELF!!!

SOME OF US HAVE BEEN SHOWN PROOF!!!

CJ

Postby CJ » Thu Apr 12, 2001 5:10 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 10:56 am on June 6, 2001)

The Voice of Reason

Postby The Voice of Reason » Thu Apr 12, 2001 1:31 pm

For about a week now I have been reading CJ's post with both amusmant and plain helpless laughter.
I didn't think I would get involved in the fracas till I read 'Lurkers' views, and I have got to say everything he says i TOTALLY agree with and think makes perfect sense-he has more or less written down my own views about the whole situation.
Many things about CJ just dont add up, for instance she/he whoever it is, says that their job in the whole 'stunts' is to look on the internet for all gossip on Eminem and whatnot, that they were chosen for this job due to their skills on the internet-my CJ we have such a BIG skill dont we? If you go back to some of CJ's old posts he clearly states that not once but TWICE that they clicked on the 'reset' button instead of the 'reset' button, my CJ I sure admire your internet skills.
And why would the Mathers family share ALL their private life and past life with some PR company-most SANE people know these kind of people are NOT to be trusted! What CJ says like Lurker said is easy to be done, any person with half a brain cell would be able to analyse the facts and come up with a tall tale like CJ-from the events that have happened in the past life to Eminem someone could even come to the conclusion that Eminem his gay-I highly doubt it it is just an example, yet I wouldn't put past some of the sheep on this forum believing this little example! Like Lurker also said most people on this net so want to believe CJ as he offers a potential to get closer to their idol, knowing they have talked to a 'mutual' person who 'knows' both of them. Now I am ready for all the comebacks of CJ and the sheep-Eminems Babe etc, trying to kiss CJ's butt. But why get so defensive CJ to Lurkers suggestions if you are indeed telling the truth!

Livingthoughts

Postby Livingthoughts » Thu Apr 12, 2001 1:45 pm

Everybody who wants to bash CJ make a que to right! The rest……….just ignore them!

Man, even I’m getting tired reading these trashy emails. Not only that, these bastards don’t even get the fact straight.

READ MAN, HOW HARD CAN THAT BE!!!!!!!!!!

Look, we all agree this is an Eminem web site! And that’s what we mainly talk about. Sometimes something personal pops up, which I think makes this board personal (duh) and fun to read. I like getting to know the people on this board. I think that most people on this site are very clever and can stand up for them selves, so we don’t need your help thank you very much. CJ never pretended to be anything more, you guys make her out to be more than she is actually writing.

May I suggest, to all not to respond anymore to these negative emails, after I have responded of course.

Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like a serious bummer.

Hey CJ if you’re not looking for fame, may I? Please please please, I really need attention! LOL

CJ keep it up and love ya! (I would have placed a cute movable smiley face or happy floating fish here, if I only knew how) ;)

Crazewhitegurl77

Postby Crazewhitegurl77 » Thu Apr 12, 2001 2:19 pm

Hey CJ, i'm her for ya girl. Just forget about all these people who don't believe you. Their probably just jealous. Also, if they ever read you previous posts, then they know that your telling the truth. So, keep up your excellent work sweetie, and who cares if a few jealous people don't like you.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Thu Apr 12, 2001 2:22 pm

i dont believe cj..but thats me....

The Voice of Reason

Postby The Voice of Reason » Thu Apr 12, 2001 2:36 pm

What real prrof has CJ given you reading through all this-his word, wow what proof. Like I said any fan who reads all the info on Eminem could of come up with these 'stunts' I see the sheep who want to be friends with a 'friend' of Eminem have started baaaing already.

Livingthoughts

Postby Livingthoughts » Thu Apr 12, 2001 3:11 pm

Quote: from The Voice of Reason on 2:31 pm on April 12, 2001[br]For about a week now I have been reading CJ's post with both amusmant and plain helpless laughter.
I didn't think I would get involved in the fracas till I read 'Lurkers' views, and I have got to say everything he says i TOTALLY agree with and think makes perfect sense-he has more or less written down my own views about the whole situation.
Many things about CJ just dont add up, for instance she/he whoever it is, says that their job in the whole 'stunts' is to look on the internet for all gossip on Eminem and whatnot, that they were chosen for this job due to their skills on the internet-my CJ we have such a BIG skill dont we?  If you go back to some of CJ's old posts he clearly states that not once but TWICE that they clicked on the 'reset' button instead of the 'reset' button, my CJ I sure admire your internet skills.
And why would the Mathers family share ALL their private life and past life with some PR company-most SANE people know these kind of people are NOT to be trusted!  What CJ says like Lurker said is easy to be done, any person with half a brain cell would be able to analyse the facts and come up with a tall tale like CJ-from the events that have happened in the past life to Eminem someone could even come to the conclusion that Eminem his gay-I highly doubt it it is just an example, yet I wouldn't put past some of the sheep on this forum believing this little example!  Like Lurker also said most people on this net so want to believe CJ as he offers a potential to get closer to their idol, knowing they have talked to a 'mutual' person who 'knows' both of them.  Now I am ready for all the comebacks of CJ and the sheep-Eminems Babe etc, trying to kiss CJ's butt.  But why get so defensive CJ to Lurkers suggestions if you are indeed telling the truth!

Haven't started baaaaaing to your crap yet;

'have been reading CJ's post with both amusmant and plain helpless laughter'

With amusement? Just you? This is just a message board, not the high Supreme Court. This is supposed to be fun. I'm having fun, why not you? Come on everybody let's hold hands and chant.

'not once but TWICE that they clicked on the 'reset' button instead of the 'reset' button'

Ok now which button am I suppose to push or not or......
Oh no, I forgot, dumb dumb sheep!

'share ALL their private life and past life'

And previous lives not to forget!

'why get so defensive CJ to Lurkers suggestions'

Defensive or explanatory? Didn't the Lurker ask for an explanation?

Oh all this negative karma, I have to rest now.

Back to the meadow we are!

The Voice of Reason

Postby The Voice of Reason » Thu Apr 12, 2001 3:55 pm

Good you do that, very deffensive arent we? I am having fun BTW. Winding up silly wannabes is my favourite pastime y'know?

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Thu Apr 12, 2001 4:54 pm

all i know is that cj was suppose to email admin proof and i dont think she has. i think every1 on this mb are fans. most of the stuff that is posted on this mb, you can find on eminem websites.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Apr 12, 2001 6:48 pm

Ok, for the record, I don't consider what CJ sent me as proof but will respect her wishes and not reveal what was sent.With the amount of info now on the net about high profile celebs, it's very difficult to separate who actually knows them personally.

Also, for the record, I know for a fact that Eminem's rep was made aware of CJ's allegations and has denied all of them. Whether they are true or not obviously, this shouldn't surprise anyone.

Crazewhitegurl77

Postby Crazewhitegurl77 » Thu Apr 12, 2001 7:13 pm

Who needs 'proof' of what CJ is doing. If you don't appreciate what she's doing by tell the TRUTH, then just get the h*** out of this board and go bug another one! CJ gave us some 'tips' on what Eminem's sentencing was going to be, before the court date. Apparently, she was right. Of course Eminem's reps are going to deny everything that CJ is saying because his reps don't want people to know the TRUTH (the only thing CJ gives us!) So for all you people who don't trust her, then just leave and go 'lurk' somone else.

CJ

Postby CJ » Thu Apr 12, 2001 7:54 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 10:57 am on June 6, 2001)

Lurker

Postby Lurker » Thu Apr 12, 2001 8:11 pm

Quote: from CJ on 11:10 am on April 12, 2001

You've 'been lurking on this board for quite some time'?  

Yet, I'm the one, seemingly, being accused of having no life.

WHAT DOES ME READING THE MESSAGE BOARD HAVE TO DO WITH ME NOT HAVING A LIFE?  MY POINT-->I DON'T DREAM UP STORIES TO GAIN ATTENTION! :fish:

You 'can't stand to read' my 'bullsh**
posts any longer'.

So then stop!  Just say no, son.

HOW CAN I NOT?  YOU POLLUTE THIS BOARD WITH YOU'RE STUPID REPORTS!! YOU'VE TURNED THIS BOARD INTO THE MAJORITY OF THE POSTS BEING ABOUT/BY YOU!  :teenyboppers:

What am I 'trying to gain?' 'Fame?'  

Mmmm, it's as I expected, you really are backward.  If that were the case, I would have added my name, left my e-mail address viewable so more people could e-mail me, etc.

OH REALLY?  HMM-->HERE'S A FEW QUOTES I HAVE GATHERED FROM YOU'RE PREVIOUS POSTS!

1. 'One last thing, if you'd like to, I can always e-mail your good self, and maybe further this privately.  I'll leave this decision to you.'

2. 'I'm just very busy, and will send my e-mail once I'm able to without worrying about people looking over me.'  

3. 'For everyone else, and their genuine queries, well wishes, comments, etc. you are always welcome to e-mail me'

4. 'I thought I would check if people still wanted me to continue, as I have received e-mails from various people wanting me to, but if the majority would rather I didn't, I won't waste board space with details people aren't wanting to read, as that's just a waste of my time also.'

5. 'Why not send me an e-mail?  As I can't send one to you, you wisely kept your address private, but I can write more freely over e-mail. '

NOW THAT'S JUST 5 THAT I PULLED FROM A FEW!
AHEM--->WHO'S BACKWARDS?!

Who am I trying to 'fool?'

Just the same amount of people as your mama was when she told everyone that really is your daddy!  :laugh:  No, seriously now, I'm not trying to fool anyone so it's a good job I wasn't trying to.

YOUR STALE JOKE IS OLDER THAN THE CRUST IN YOUR UNDERWEAR, DON'T QUIT YOUR 'DAY JOB'--YOU'RE NO COMEDIAN!  :kiss:

I 'have nothing to do with Eminem, etc.'

My God, that one is getting so boring.

AND SO ARE YOU'RE RESPONSES! :motormouth:

'And Those of you who believe so, are way to(sic) desperate to grasp some sort of closesness.....'

Seeing as I have never offered anyone on this board, or via e-mail, opportunities of 'closeness' that comment is just redundant.

MAYBE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT BY 'CLOSENESS' -->  I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU MAKING THESE POOR KIDS BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE ACTUAL CONTACT WITH EMINEM--WHICH MAKES THEM FEEL CLOSE TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HIM. AND YES YOU HAVE OFFERED THIS ON THIS BOARD AND VIA-EMAIL!

'That's why CJ lives through him.....'

This accusation is a first.  However, still so very inappropriate, and wrong.

REALLY?  I FELT IT COULDN'T BE MORE APPROPRIATE!  YOU'RE A SAD MENTAL WHO GETS OFF ON GETTING ATTENTION FROM A MESSAGE BOARD! :cry:

Let's answer your 'let's clear some sh**
up here' rubbish, posing as challenging questions:

'How do I deal with people, while in London?'

I don't know about your part of the planet, (depending which one you're on), but we have telephones, electronic mail, fax machines, Fed-Ex, etc.  Apologies, if you're still using carrier Pigeons, I didn't mean to gloat!

OH REALLY? I LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, DARLING!  AND IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVE MET THESE PEOPLE-->AM I WRONG?
AND IF I AM INDEED WRONG, AND YOU SAY YOU DEAL WITH THEM THROUGH E-MAIL, TELEPHONE, FAX, AND FED-EX-->DOES THIS MEAN YOU KNOW THEIR E-MAIL, TELEPHONE, FAX NUMBERS? YEAH RIGHT, I DOUBT THEY WOULD BE CONVERSING WITH A STUPID INTERSCOPE EMPLOYEE HIRED TO 'SURF THE WEB FOR RUMORS'!  SO WAIT LET ME PICTURE THIS--YOU SEE A RUMOR ON A SITE, MESSAGE BOARD, ETC.  AND YOU IMMEDIATELY EMAIL THEM AND THEY GO BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU?
GIMME A BREAK, KID!  THESE PEOPLE HAVE WAY MORE GOING ON IN THEIR LIFE!  I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR YOU! :laugh:

'Why are you on at all different hours?'

It would appear that time-zones have managed to evade you also.  

NO, ACTUALLY YOU ARE ON AT ALL DIFFERENT TIMES, YOU'RE POSTS ARE DATED AND TIME-STAMPED!
:o

You could also say that it has rather become a part of what I may choose to do in my own time, but then so it has with a lot of other people and their jobs.  

Oh, I wouldn't want to take my work home with me either, if I worked in a mundane environment - but I don't!  Whether you like it, or not as the case appears, I love my job.  If you can't stomach that, I've got something else you could stomach!

AH, NOW THE HYPOCRITE COMES OUT!
HERE'S A QUOTE FROM ONE OF YOUR PAST POSTS:

'Why am I doing this?  

1. Regret - yes.

2. Guilt - a lot.

3. Responsibility - naturally.

4. Tired of my job - I'm gradually getting there. '

OH WAIT, BUT YOU 'LOVE YOUR JOB!!
:laugh:

'What have you told this board that is factual?'

Well, seeing as you've already made your position clear as to how you feel regarding my relevance, there's no point in asking something that you're not going to believe the answer to - idiot.

I WASN'T ASKING YOU TO ANSWER IT LITERALLY--I WAS MERELY POINTING OUT A FACT!--THAT BEING-->YOU'RE FULL OF SH**
! :pukeface:

'Everything you stated could be dreamt up...'

How pathetically juvenille of you to sink to such a depth that you, having 'been lurking here for some time', would have seen this answered, in some capacity, well before now.  Grow up.

GROW UP?  UH, WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID?  THAT STATEMENT HAS BEEN ANSWERED WITH NOTHING THAT'S CLEAR!!!! YOU RANT AND BABBLE ABOUT THINGS! :motormouth:

'All the sh**
you have commented on has already been made public'

Again, I will say this for yet another retard.  I began posting on this board in order to clear up publicity stunts i.e. items which are created for press attention, therefore publically documented.

FUNNY--I SEEM TO RECALL YOU SAYING THIS BOARD WAS A RELIEF--FOR YOU TO GET THINGS OFF YOUR CHEST--
HERE'S YET ANOTHER QUOTE FROM YOU:

'So, I turned to writing in here, idiotically blind to what the potential consequences could be. '
:cry:

'You say there are things you can't comment on.....'

Convenience doesn't even matter, what does is other people's right not to have their genuine private lives highlighted, his brother for one, Kimberley's twin for another.  Yes, there are particular items that, if I were to comment on, would indeed clearly indicate who I am.  But, if it keeps you happy to believe that I am simply dodging topics, for your implied reasons, then I won't begrudge you that 'happy-as-a-pig-in-sh**
' pleasure.

OH, NOW THE PRIVACY OF THEIR LIVES MATTER TO YOU, WHENEVER YOU'RE ASKED A QUESTION THAT ONLY AN INSIDER WOULD KNOW--YOU ALWAYS MAKE UP THE EXCUSE OF SOME SORT OF MORAL REASON OR LOSING YOUR JOB!  AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT SH**
ABOUT HOW CERTAIN COMMENTS MADE BY YOU COULD INDICATE WHO YOU ARE!!!! IF YOU REALLY WERE IN DANGER OF THIS--THERE'S ALREADY ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO POINT OUT WHO YOU ARE!!! :cool:

What an amazing display you put on for everyone, how kind of you.  Your mama and, er, 'daddy' would be proud.

SWEETHEART-->YOU'RE THE ONE RUNNING THE FREAK SHOW!  I'M JUST SIMPLY PICKING APART AT IT AND POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A PHONY!  THESE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!  

AND NOT THAT YOUR OH SO ORIGINAL COMEBACK MATTERS ANY-->BUT MY PARENTS ARE DEAD.

You Bitch-Slapped Little Idiot

CORRECTION: A BITCH ATTEMPTED TO SLAP ME--DID THE BITCH SUCEED?  :laugh: I DON'T THINK SO, YOU'VE FINALLY MET YOUR MATCH!  
:repuke:

(Edited by Lurker at 2:47 am on April 13, 2001)

CJ

Postby CJ » Thu Apr 12, 2001 8:15 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 10:58 am on June 6, 2001)

Lurker

Postby Lurker » Thu Apr 12, 2001 8:24 pm

Quote: from Crazewhitegurl77 on 1:13 am on April 13, 2001[br]Who needs 'proof' of what CJ is doing. If you don't appreciate what she's doing by tell the TRUTH, then just get the h*** out of this board and go bug another one! CJ gave us some 'tips' on what Eminem's sentencing was going to be, before the court date. Apparently, she was right. Of course Eminem's reps are going to deny everything that CJ is saying because his reps don't want people to know the TRUTH (the only thing CJ gives us!) So for all you people who don't trust her, then just leave and go 'lurk' somone else.

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, THE ADMINISTRATOR DIDN'T WANT TO VERIFY HER PROOF BECAUSE IT'S GARBAGE! I'VE SEEN HER SO-CALLED 'PROOF' AND ALL IT IS --IS A SCANNED PICTURE OF A PHONY LYRIC BOOK AND A SUPPOSED INSIDE PAGE! THE LYRIC BOOK DOESN'T EVEN LOOK CLOSE TO THE ONE THEY SHOWED WAS LOST!!! IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING CJ, HERSELF, COULD HAVE JUST FABRICATED! THAT'S WHY ADMIN WOULDN'T VERIFY IT! AND I'M GLAD HE HAS SOME BRAINS! THAT'S ALL THIS BOARD NEEDS IS A PHONY 'CONFIRMED'! CJ-->OBVIOUSLY A FEW PEOPLE THAT YOU CLAIM ARE 'TRUSTED' DOUBT YOUR ASS TOO! BECAUSE THEY FREELY FORWARDED THE EMAIL TO ME!

ABOUT HER 'PREDICTION' OF HIS COURT SENTENCING--ANYONE WITH KNOWLEDGE OF A COURT PRECEEDINGS COULD HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT MR. CELEBRITY W/ NO PRIOR RECORD WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN JAIL TIME!!!
HOW NAIVE CAN YOU PEOPLE BE?!

AND ANOTHER POINT--HERE'S ANOTHER QUOTE FROM CJ:

'Eminem doesn't/didn't/nor wants to know who this idiot girl 'Peaches' is - get over it!'

HEY INTERNAL CJ-->THERE'S AN INTERVIEW WITH EMINEM WHERE HE ADMITS HE KNOWS HER! WHICH I BELIEVE IS LINKED ON THIS BOARD SOMEWHERE!
LET'S FLIP THE SCRIPT HERE, EMINEM DOESN'T KNOW YOUR IDIOT ASS--'GET OVER IT'!!

Lurker

Postby Lurker » Thu Apr 12, 2001 8:44 pm

YOU KNOW CJ, FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS TO BE ON THE DOWN LOW CONCERNING WORK-->YOU SHOULD REALLY BE MORE CAREFUL ON HOW YOU RESPOND TO PEOPLE, SEEING AS YOU HAVE SENT OUT INFORMATION THAT CAN 'HURT' YOU!
THAT IS--->IF IT'S TRUE!

CJ

Postby CJ » Thu Apr 12, 2001 9:40 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 10:58 am on June 6, 2001)

CJ

Postby CJ » Thu Apr 12, 2001 10:16 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 10:59 am on June 6, 2001)

Lurker

Postby Lurker » Thu Apr 12, 2001 10:31 pm

Your topic had the insert 'DON'T YOU GOT SH**
ELSE TO DO?' which appeared to me that you were implying I spent most of my time in this board.  Indeed, before you reply highlighting just how much I have been here, I have spent a good deal of time in this forum, but that's partly my choice, I like it here.  My apologies!

I NEVER SAID THAT.  WHAT I MEANT BY IT-YOU TRYING TO 'SHED LIGHT' ON EMINEM'S PUBLICITY STUNTS.

This came from, either, the topic I started concerning groupies e-mailing me, or it was a response of some kind from early on, to another person maybe calling me out, again when my e-mail was still able to be seen.

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU FIND ALOT OF PEOPLE TO BE ON 'YOUR LEVEL' AND BEGIN EMAILING BACK AND FORTH WITH THEM.  BRAVO-FOR GETTING TOGETHER YOUR OWN BUNCH OF GROUPIES! AND I'M SURE WHEN THE NUMBER OF THEM EXCEEDED YOUR LIKING, YOU THEN KEPT YOUR EMAIL PRIVATE!

I don't know who's underwear you got that close to, but it certainly wasn't mine.  Regardless, they could never be crustier than your nut-sack!

MAYBE IT WASN'T YOUR UNDERWEAR--THAT ISN'T REALLY AN ISSUE WITH ME--BUT YOU MOST CERTAINLY ARE FAMILIAR WITH MY NUTS--THEY'VE BEEN ON YOUR CHIN ENOUGH!

Yes.  You felt wrong.  No, I'm only inclined to use my 'MENTAL' reserve when necessary, that's all.

SAYS 'IT'

Yes, I have indeed met those I write about, that's another invention called the aeroplane

*****IM CURIOUS:  WHERE DID YOU MEET THEM AT? WHO FLEW TO WHO?*****

Well, make the point then, don't leave it in the form of a question.

YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF A QUESTION THAT WASN'T RHETORICAL?

There is no evidence on this board that could potentially identify me, due to my being wise in the things I have written.  Which you are now calling me out for.

MAYBE, MAYBE NOT--BUT THERE CERTAINLY IS EVIDENCE IN THE POSSESSION OF OTHERS--BUT THAT WOULDN'T BE DAMAGING TO A PERSON THAT FABRICATED IT, NOW WOULD IT?

As for my concern over their 'private' lives, if I didn't have any I would have thrown all regard out of the window, landed a new job, and splashed the genuine private details of all concerned.  That, however, is not my aim.

SO WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR AIM?

All issues between you, and I, aside for this moment - I extend my sincere condolencies to you, and your family.  I genuinely hope that you're finding strength from somewhere, and that the pain you may still feel is becoming easier each day.  May your God bless you.

I TRULY THANK YOU, AS MY PARENTS DEATH WAS ANYTHING BUT NATURAL AND EXPECTED- -BUT I WONDER-- FOR SOMEONE WHO IS SO SINCERE IN THEIR CONDOLENCES.

My, my, we are way too ahead of our little self there, son.

I NEVER GET AHEAD OF MYSELF, ESPECIALLY ON A MESSAGE BOARD.  BUT THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN --I THINK I CAN HANDLE MYSELF JUST FINE.  
BESIDES --I'M NOT THE ONE WITH SOMETHING SERIOUS TO WORRY ABOUT. ;)    ---IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE---YOU'LL BE THE ONE WAY AHEAD OF THEMSELVES.

Lurker

Postby Lurker » Thu Apr 12, 2001 10:50 pm

Yeah, I'm sure I've already read this 'interview' and if it's the same one I'm thinking of, please! If that's an interview that was ever conducted, it's pretty strange that nothing more was ever made of it in the oh-so usual mediums.

SO NOW YOU'RE SAYING THAT THIS INTERVIEW IS FABRICATED?
HMM-I THINK I'LL GO WITH THE MORE RELIABLE PARTY HERE AND BELIEVE IT'S AUTHENTIC-

As for the 'proof', whatever sucker sent you that, presumably with the very same text that I typed to each one I sent that e-mail to, they have only served to prove me right for not sending out 'proof' of any kind. I meant what I said, from the very beginning I specifically, point-blank refused to ever send anyone, any form of proof. This, had anyone actually received any personal item, proves my reasons regardless of how many times people called me out for not being able to, etc. the potential made obvious here is exactly why I didn't send any 'real' proof to any of you.

THE REASON YOU NEVER SENT ANY REAL PROOF IS BECAUSE, LET'S FACE IT, YOU DONT HAVE ANY! OBVIOUSLY YOU HAD THIS EXCUSE THOUGHT UP AS A BACKUP PLAN IF THIS EVER CAME OUT--SO NOW THAT YOU ADMIT IT'S NOT ANY PROOF AT ALL--I WONDER HOW ALL YOUR REAL TRUSTED EMAIL GROUPIES FEEL THAT YOU USED A PIECE OF GARBAGE TO GAIN THEIR TRUST IN YOU!
YOU CALLED YOUR SELF OUT ON THIS ONE! :laugh:

However, that particular page is genuine, but not unaccessible - certainly not to the degree where I am now 'outed'.

THOSE PICTURES ARE FAR FROM GENUINE!! THEY ARE SO UNBELIEVABLY UNREALISTIC I WONDER HOW YOU GOT THE PEOPLE IN YOUR FANCLUB TO BELIEVE IT WAS REAL IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! WHO ARE YOU TRYIN TO KID?

AH BUT I SEE -SO NOW WHEN YOU'RE GROUPIES START CRYING -'BUT, YOU SAID IT WAS REAL! WE TRUSTED YOU!'
YOU CAN USE THE EXCUSE OF 'IT IS REAL! I REALLY DO WORK FOR EMINEM! I JUST HAVE TO KEEP MY IDENTITY A SECRET AND BLAH BLAH BLAH ON WITH MORE LIES!!'

Thank you for letting me know that you received that, even though you weren't meaning to actually do me any favours, I appreciate being reminded that, no matter what, people can always turn on you.

ACTUALLY, I WAS DOING EVERYONE ELSE A FAVOR AND SHOWING THEM HOW GOOD OF A LIAR YOU ARE. BECAUSE YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT YOUR PROOF-ISN'T ALL IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE.

PEOPLE CAN ALWAYS TURN ON YOU? THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD--NOT A FAMILY--WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? YOU ASKED FOR THE HYPE--YOU GOT IT!

CJ

Postby CJ » Thu Apr 12, 2001 11:31 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 11:00 am on June 6, 2001)

CJ

Postby CJ » Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:01 am

nm

(Edited by CJ at 11:01 am on June 6, 2001)

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:10 am

ok #1 i agree that ne idiot who didnt know eminem wasnt going to get jail time cause he never had a past record is just dumb..every1 knew that

#2 cj if u think that i didnt post here cause of u than u r dumb lol....i posted here just a week ago...i usually go to christina mb..so 4 u to know that u must be looking 4 me and u must check out the christina mb.pobably just to come see what i posted.....:) it cool.lol....plus if u ask admin i asked on the christina mb if u had the evidence yet and he didnt answer...so what the point of me posting somewhere where its mostly dead....and u didnt send the evidence.it wasnt worth my time now that have sent it..i am ready to comment.

i knew u were a fake i could have wrote some suppose lyrics and sh** like that.u r some dumb chic who probably likes him...

i knew u were a fake....dumb dumb dumb....ur a dumb and annoying.not the best combo 4 a women..

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:13 am

not that i was expecting some 'proof' from you.i knew u were a fake....this just backs it up now....

CJ

Postby CJ » Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:19 am

Quote: from ILCAAB on 6:10 am on April 13, 2001[br]ok #1 i agree that ne idiot who didnt know eminem wasnt going to get jail time cause he never had a past record is just dumb..every1 knew that

#2 cj if u think that i didnt post here cause of u than u r dumb lol....i posted here just a week ago...i usually go to christina mb..so 4 u to know that u must be looking 4 me and u must check out the christina mb.pobably just to come see what i posted.....:) it cool.lol....plus if u ask admin i asked on the christina mb if u had the evidence yet and he didnt answer...so what the point of me posting  somewhere where its mostly dead....and u didnt send the evidence.it wasnt worth my time now that have sent it..i am ready to comment.

i knew u were a fake i could have wrote some suppose lyrics and sh**
like that.u r some dumb chic who probably likes him...

i knew u were a fake....dumb dumb dumb....ur a dumb and annoying.not the best combo 4 a women..

At least Lurker approaches with intelligence, what a comparison.

As for your other bile, I'll save my energy for responding to Lurker's reply.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:19 am

cj u said u have ur email add. out so ne1 can email u..i doubt that ur main 1.u can go 2 some many different internet companys ie yahoo exc. and make up grips of them.....

CJ

Postby CJ » Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:25 am

Quote: from ILCAAB on 6:19 am on April 13, 2001[br]cj u said u have ur email add. out so ne1 can email u..i doubt that ur main 1.u can go 2  some many different internet companys ie yahoo exc. and make up grips of them.....

Whatever!

I removed my e-mail address a long time ago.  As for 'i doubt that ur main 1', that was the whole point.  It was a Hotmail address for goodness sake, I didn't try to hide this fact.

Lurker

Postby Lurker » Fri Apr 13, 2001 3:35 am

LOL I'LL POST MY REPLY TO ALL THIS MESS TOMORROW--IT SEEMS I HAVE HAD TOO MUCH TO DRINK AT THE CLUB TONIGHT--I JUST HAD TO SIGN BACK ON AND SEE WHAT RESPONSES WERE MADE--IM JUST TOO TIRED TO EVEN F*** AROUND WITH ALL THIS RIGHT NOW--
MY GIRL IS LOOKING WAY BETTER THAN THIS SH** ANYWAYS LOFL
GOODNIGHT FOR NOW :pukeface:

micki

Postby micki » Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:15 pm

whoa..i missed alot of sh** !!!

i gotta hand it to you..Lurker..at least your posts aren't that of the usual illiterate F*** s here!

may i ask...though.... why do you care so much? if you don't believe CJ ...let it be
why add fire to the flame?

Livingthoughts

Postby Livingthoughts » Fri Apr 13, 2001 1:24 pm

What is this? The Wizard of Oz? Are we trying to look behind the curtain and see who the wizard is? WEAK, to say the least. Sure questioning somebody’s credibility is fine with me, I did, but with this CJ bashing we are giving way to much attention to her. You guys are talking about HER looking for fame, you’re giving it to her more than the ones who believe her! What is she? Flypaper for freaks?! What about your emails, talk about pollution, aren’t we all trying to get some attention here? Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore!

Doing us a favor with ‘exposing her, please. Well laadeefreakingdaa thank you so much. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

And for Lurker, to use the quotes from CJ about her feeling towards her job. Those were in reaction to a personal question I asked her. And because we don’t email with each other, she gave me the answer on the board. To CJ, I feel bad that your answers to my questions are now being taken out of context. If it makes any difference, they matter to me.

You’re right, all the information she has provided to us could be found on the web or figured out with common sense. I haven’t seen ‘proof’ either. I REALLY DON’T CARE. Bulletin boards are made of speculations and gossip. THAT’S THE FUN OF IT! So if we all could get on with it and start ‘gossiping’ about Eminem PLEASE!

So, Lurker and V.o.F. what do you think about Em, don’t you think he’s so cuuuute? Ps V.o.F. this was sarcasm, like most of my posts are, but it will probably go over your head. Unless, Lurker tells you of course. BAAAAAHHHH

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

The Great Oz has spoken.

The Voice of Reason

Postby The Voice of Reason » Fri Apr 13, 2001 1:47 pm

Well you talk about sarcasm going over MY head-I think you should read my post again and look a little closer to home.

Well Im sorry If I upset some people, actually im not. Many people are very deffensive towards my sugestions about CJ's lies-perhaps you realise what I say makes sense, and you don't want to admit your own naivety? Well whatever, just remember it don't matter how much you kiss CJ's ass, she aint gonna win you an introduction to meet Em.

CJ

Postby CJ » Fri Apr 13, 2001 2:02 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 11:02 am on June 6, 2001)

The Voice of Reason

Postby The Voice of Reason » Fri Apr 13, 2001 2:27 pm

Maybe I got some of the people on here wrong-your the only one kissing the asses of the few people who believe you.

CJ to say you are this big high flying exec-whatever you do, whether you work for Polyador or whatever, you sure dont sound like a mature person to hold that kind of responsibility in a job. You are the only person who sounds like a groupie here!

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Fri Apr 13, 2001 3:16 pm

i think cj is a fake period.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Fri Apr 13, 2001 3:25 pm

Quote: from CJ on 6:19 am on April 13, 2001[br]
Quote: from ILCAAB on 6:10 am on April 13, 2001[br]ok #1 i agree that ne idiot who didnt know eminem wasnt going to get jail time cause he never had a past record is just dumb..every1 knew that

#2 cj if u think that i didnt post here cause of u than u r dumb lol....i posted here just a week ago...i usually go to christina mb..so 4 u to know that u must be looking 4 me and u must check out the christina mb.pobably just to come see what i posted.....:) it cool.lol....plus if u ask admin i asked on the christina mb if u had the evidence yet and he didnt answer...so what the point of me posting  somewhere where its mostly dead....and u didnt send the evidence.it wasnt worth my time now that have sent it..i am ready to comment.

i knew u were a fake i could have wrote some suppose lyrics and sh**
like that.u r some dumb chic who probably likes him...

At least Lurker approaches with intelligence, what a comparison.

As for your other bile, I'll save my energy for responding to Lurker's reply.

you are not going to respond because you know i am right.i wasnt expecting you to be telling the truth anyway.like i said i knew you were a fake..it wasnt a surprise. most people did think you were a fake all they wanted was your 'proof' and now they know you are a fake. they probably wont admit it but it true.

intelligence lol you should talk, your not only dumb and annoying but a liar..

later

bebo

Postby bebo » Fri Apr 13, 2001 3:33 pm

:splat:

Cut it off please...
I REALLY believe CJ is telling the truth.

----- Don't want to believe her? Don't! Thats your prob!

To all the 'lurker's ' that have come to this forum,
and are writing all these nasty things about CJ
F*** off!

You've got an opinion; You think that Cj is fake--
fine, but don't diss!!
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Fri Apr 13, 2001 3:42 pm

shutup......she has dissed me way before i dissed her ...she has dissed others too...before you open your mouth read the post from before...until then shutup....

The Voice of Reason

Postby The Voice of Reason » Fri Apr 13, 2001 3:43 pm

I am glad you believe CJ-that is your own business, and as the freedom of speach is still alive and well in this country today, I respect you for it. But dont 'diss' someone who does not share your views. I think I may have just contradicted myself.
Aaah well.

Livingthoughts

Postby Livingthoughts » Fri Apr 13, 2001 3:46 pm

Quote: from CJ on 3:02 pm on April 13, 2001[br]
Quote: from The Voice of Reason on 7:47 pm on April 13, 2001[br]Well you talk about sarcasm going over MY head-I think you should read my post again and look a little closer to home.

Well Im sorry If I upset some people, actually im not.  Many people are very deffensive towards my sugestions about CJ's lies-perhaps you realise what I say makes sense, and you don't want to admit your own naivety?  Well whatever, just remember it don't matter how much you kiss CJ's ass, she aint gonna win you an introduction to meet Em.

The responses from those you're referring to are hardly what someone could call kissing 'ass'.  

As for you, seemingly, reducing them to impressionable little groupies, who seriously believe that I am going to one day contact them, or keep them going, with 'come on down, Eminem's waiting', just because they listened to what I was telling them, don't judge others by your own, albeit limited, powers of perception.

Both micki, and Livingthoughts, have always posted their individual topics, and responses, as is displayed above, and are far from being guilty of naivety.  That also goes for the intelligent others I haven't listed.

Thank you CJ.

And V.o.R. I got your sarcasm and thought some of it was funny. And I'm not defensive towards your suggestions about CJ's alleged lies. I welcome anyone's argument about anything. I just can't stand the personal bashing. And therefore will keep on posting against it. I know it's thankless and I might be wasting my time. But I've got lots of Karma to burn off.

CJ

Postby CJ » Fri Apr 13, 2001 4:20 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 11:03 am on June 6, 2001)

The Voice of Reason

Postby The Voice of Reason » Sat Apr 14, 2001 5:58 am

I have not resorted to throwing insults back and forth, I was just responding to your comment that you implied I was the groupie.
Well im sorry if I offended you by saying you seem like a phonie, but that is my opinion, you are just another crazed fan, a textbook psych case who craves attention, well you are sure getting it now!

CJ

Postby CJ » Sat Apr 14, 2001 2:21 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 11:04 am on June 6, 2001)

CA011883

Postby CA011883 » Sat Apr 14, 2001 7:11 pm

Just wondering but why would Eminem hire someone to look out for rumors? I really dont think he cares since he doesnt care what people think about him in the first place.

Another thing if they were going to hire anyone why someone in London? Eminem isnt even from over there he is american. Wouldnt he want to hire someone that is closer so if he ever needed to contact them the bill wouldnt be that big?

Lastly if ssomeone works for eminem why would they go tell people. WOuldnt they want to remain anonymous so no one could bother them. Why say i work for eminem but then when people wnat to ask questions or no more say oh sorry i cant say anything - then why say in the first place you work for Eminem.

I dont believe CJ either and only because ive met people on here that claim to know someone famous and they dont. Ive caught so many in a lie that i just dont bother anymore when someone says they know a celebrity. Usually the people that do work for them dont say anything about it. Its the fake ones that say something about it.

Just my 2 cents.

CJ

Postby CJ » Sat Apr 14, 2001 8:25 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 11:05 am on June 6, 2001)

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Sat Apr 14, 2001 9:15 pm

So CJ are you saying the book, I'm assuming that your reffering to Shady Bizzness, is also part of the publicity stunt?

CJ

Postby CJ » Sat Apr 14, 2001 10:02 pm

nm

(Edited by CJ at 11:05 am on June 6, 2001)

Lurker

Postby Lurker » Mon Apr 16, 2001 12:20 am

AIGHT---I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE DESIRE TO CONTINUE ON WITH THIS WHOLE ARGUMENT ANY MORE.

I NEEDED TO VENT ALOT OF SH** THAT WAS BOTHERING ME ABOUT YOU--AND I FEEL I HAVE DONE IT WELL--BUT MY POINT MADE IS OBVIOUS--AND EVERYONE HAS THEIR DIFFERENT POINTS OF VIEW ON THIS SUBJECT.

CJ--YOU'VE BROUGHT ALOT OF DISCUSSION TO THIS BOARD--I'LL GIVE YOU THAT--

WHEN YOU FIRST BEGAN POSTING--I DIDN'T HAVE SO MUCH A PROBLEM WITH YOU --IT WAS WHEN PEOPLE STARTING PRAISING YOU THAT BOTHERED ME THE MOST--IT JUST GOT REALLY REALLY CHEESY--I DIDN'T FEEL THAT SOMEONE WHO--I NEVER BELIEVED TO BE INVOLVED WITH ANY POSITION IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WOULD HAVE SO MUCH TIME AND PUT IN SO MUCH EFFORT INTO THIS WHOLE THING--
AND THAT'S MY OPINION. THAT'S WHAT I WILL ALWAYS FEEL.

I DON'T GIVE A F*** ABOUT ANY OF THESE OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS--AND THEIR VIEWS OF WHAT I SAY--
I INITIALLY ADDRESSED YOU AND ONLY YOU

SO TO ALL OF YOU THAT WANT TO BLAME ME FOR CJ LEAVING/NOT CONTINUING TO POST--YOU CAN LICK MY BALLS!

IN ANY CASE--I WISH YOU WELL CJ--AND GOOD RIDDENS.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Mon Apr 16, 2001 1:30 am

I DON'T REALLY HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO WRITE, BUT I WAS NOTICING SOMETHING WHEN I READ LURKERS PROFILE, THIS IS A REALLY DUMB F*CKED UP QUESTION OR STATEMENT, BUT SENSE YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONE ( RATHER YOU WANT TO ADMIT IT OR NOT) BROKE 'CJ' DOWN, YOU SEEM SO SELF-ASSURED THAT 'CJ' IS AND WAS LYING, LIKE YOU ALMOST HAVE PROOF YOURSELF, SO MAYBE THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, SINCE YOU ARE SUPPOSIVELY FROM DETROIT, DO YOU KNOW EMINEM, OR ARE YOU EMINEM?

AND REFERRING TO YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE YOU GOT RID OF 'CJ' TO LICK YOUR BALLS, NO, SEE I DIDN'T SAY YOU GOT RID OF CJ., I SAID YOU HELPED BREAK AND SCARE HER OFF, MORE LIKE INTEMIDAIT HER, INTO LEAVING. THERE IS A DIFFERENC, CJ SAID HERSELF THAT IT WAS MORE THAN ONE PERSON WHO CAUSED HER TO STOP POSTING, SO NO OFFENCE , LUCKER, BUT YOU KINDA SOUND LIKE YOUR BRAGGING SINCE YOU ASSUME EVERYONE IS BLAMING YOU!ALSO YOU NOT CARING ABOUT OTHERPEOPLES OPINIONS IS FINE, PERSONALLY I DON'T GIVE A F*CK EITHER, BUT THE REASON i E-MAILED YOU WAS TO HEAR YOUR OPINION SINCE YOU WERE SO SET OUT TO PROVE 'CJ' WAS A LIAR, I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE CLEARED THAT UP FOR ME.I DID RESPECT YOU. BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WANT TO BE A PRICK ABOUT THINGS, BUT HEY, THAT'S FINE, THAT YOU. YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, BUT LEAVE EVERYONELSE ( ESPECIALLY 'CJ') OUT OF IT WHEN IT COMES TO YOU DEMOLISHING PEOPLE, GO TO OTHER BOARDS, OH YEAH, JUST BECAUSE CJ SAYS SHE WON'T BE RETURNING TO THIS BOARD DOESN'T MEAN SHE WON'T! SHE COULD ALWAYS CHANGE HER NAME, THE WAY SHE SPEAKS, WRITES, E-MAIL ADDRESS, LOCATION FROM WHERE SHE POSTS, AND THE WAY SHE PHRASES THINGS SO KNOW ONE WILL BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHO IS POSTING THIS, ( IF SOMEONE WHO HAPPENED TO WORK FOR HER WERE TO COME ON HERE, MAYBE YOU!).

HOW DID YOU ACTUALLY KNOW THAT 'CJ' WAS LYING, ( I DON'T KNOW, AND I DON'T CARE, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO POST WHATEVER THEY WANT ON THIS BOARD, MALAYSIA SAID IT HERSELF AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN LIKE 'CJ' FOR THE SAME REASONS YOU DID, I KNOW HER, I HAVE HER E-MAIL ADDRESS AND SHE LIVES NEAR ME) UNLESS YOU KNOW ACTUAL FACTS YOURSELF! HOW DO WE NOT KNOW YOUR NOT DAVE OR 'PROOF',

BUT MOST LIKLEY, I DOUBT IT. SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU GOING TO LEAVE NOW, AND NEVER POST HERE AGAIN?!!

JUST CURIOUS.

- MARILYN

Return to “Eminem”